Fuck Trump!

Fuck Trump!

Yeah! Fuck the 45th President of the United States!

As opposed to all the other presidents that people did not agree with.

Fuck you

Fun fact, you have to actually ask to get a star on the walk of fame. Anyone moderately active in any kind of televised media can get one, though there is the simple caveat of the initial cost plus annual maintenance, which currently runs at around $80.000.

He's your president starting January 20th :)

I'd rather not. Don't stick your dick in crazy, as they say.

Serious question from a non-American bystander: Is the American president revered similar to how Catholics revere the Pope, or why is this such a big deal?

Fuck you spoiled teenager.

80k for maintenance? What the fuck murica

yeah you sure showed him!

You are totally right OP, fuck floors!

Considering that everyone's constantly stepping on them and more or less willfully destroys them, $80.000 is a comparatively low number for a year.

Take your (You)!

We love the guy. Some people like OP are just faggots.

cut your hair ladyboy

Wait, hold up-
You love the guy but no homo, right?

No, not normally.

When Obama was elected a ton of blacks thought everything was going to change for the better.

Some of them revered him but rarely do people revere the President.

Usually they say "you have to respect the office, not the man"

But a ton of these Fascist liberals can't stand ideas that are different t from their own....soooo.... They're having trouble coming to terms with reality.

Is it just in my perception that Trump is the greatest sex symbol of our time?

Confident, assertive, charming, funny.. It's not too weird to feel this way about a 70 year old man, right?

no you're just a fag

There is definately an immense level of homosexuality present

"Fascist liberal" is correct, which is a damn shame seeing as these two should be mutually exclusive...

LOL so edgy.
This, also dubs

>definitely

Not the president himself, but the office is definitely held in high esteem.

Whole system hinges on peaceful transition of power, so, historically, it's been considered unpatriotic to question the legitimacy of any president who won fairly.

There've always been people who have problems with the president, of course, but there's also an atmosphere of democratic fairness that works to remind people that even if they didn't vote for him, he is still their president.

Dynamic changed somewhat this election cycle but the principle's the same. You'll see people reminding each other that he's "their president, too".

Nothing good comes from being bitter about the election. Just move on and hope that he doesn't nix Obamacare.

Defiantly

CONCORDANTLY!

>Picked a fight with Sup Forums
>Got his shit fucked up
>Became a meme

Kek. It's Peter the Deleter, guys!

Obama care is goin down the toilet baby

Aww man... really needed that...

and just when America was becoming a nicer place to live at again. Guess I'll stay in Norway then.

Anyone still following Bernie as he continues to shill himself further and further into the pit? And to think people wanted Hillary 2 to win.

user, this is perfect.

keked to fuk..lost

Wonder if Bernie could have won against Trump's media machine

Honeslty bro u are an hero

>lives in Norway
>wants to live in the USA
>The Don becomes president elect, soon to be president
>"Shame, I was going to move there."

Are you... retarded? You'd fit in over here in the US user.

he would have tried harder than hillary.
> vote for me because i have ovaries! mi abeula!
> anyone who doesn't support me is deplorable
> why u no vote 4 me america? sexism!

Literally anyone would have won aside from Hillary. They choose baked dog shit to run against Trump. Wasn't a hard choice for most people.

you wouldn't fit in anyway, Satan.

So the whole country becomes shit all of a sudden because of an election result? Grow up man.

>Fun fact
this is not fucking facebook you twat

self-righteous baked dog shit.
thought she was above the law, and would abuse her new power to no limit, as she had clearly shown during her tenure at the state department.

Fun fact, Bud Spencer used to be an Olympic swimmer before he got a little bigger and got into the film industry.

we didn't want you anyway satan

ROTFLMAO10/10

America was fucked either way.

Also, check em

Fuck off satan

turn that finger around and shove it up your arse mate

>people talking about politics
>this is not fucking facebook you twat
Nigga please, have you looked at facebook recently?

Wasn't funny the first time, but keep posting it, maybe someone will warm to it.

The thing that confuses me about this election is that all the hardcore trolling that is associated with Trump's win reeks of fourteen year olds, but they're not allowed to vote, so... yeah...

Where did I say it was retarded?
I meant the user logic was retarded.

Me, I voted for Trump. Hillary would have led to immediate nuclear war, where as Donald could end up putting us in another cold war... you know... the one where nothing happened.

>Grow up
nigga, America is the shit. Best god damn place on earth... literally Sup Forums irl if you think about it. Can say and do way more than most other "free" places on earth.

:D

Well aren't you just a real hero. Congratulations, you sad deluded bastard.

I mean, it's not like it's just one person doing it

>literally Sup Forums irl if you think about it
Was about to bite the bait before that one :D

>triple 6 post
>Satan's number

stay mad

Assemble enough of you twats and you might get a little closer to count as one whole person.

Hes one kinky dude

While Trump's media blinded the masses, Hillary's media blinded her own self. She let her news outlets convince her that Trump had no chance. There's no reason to fight an already won battle.

the post ended in 666 of course people are gonna point it out

>Trump's Media

Who? If I recall correctly ALL media outlets spoke negatively of Trump and he STILL won.

>:D

no, fuck the blob

Were you living under a rock? Facebook was filled with weird clickbait articles promoting Trump in one way or another for four years. And don't tell me that's not relevant - Facebook practically decided this election

>these Fascist liberals

That's just mean.

>is it still raining liberal tears?

>when will it stop

wonder what things would look like on Sup Forums if Trump hadn't won

>facebook ads promote things you like or what people you know like... based on your own interests

bruh

how's a dead dog paying $80,000 per year?

buncha liberal hitlers itelluwat.

only republicans revere the president, and then only if he reminds them of Ronald Reagan in someway

Well surely people wouldn't be as pathetic as Democrats this election.

The business model has been adjusted in later years. The novelty stars are there to promote the brand now.

Surely.

:^)

Not sure if that's even possible.

However just to be sure, did you see this many morons burning flags when Bama won?

DELET this!

how u get the pic from this angle? did u take it sick fuck?

mirror the background for better effect you stupid fuck

Lighten up you dumb cunt