Dozens of lawsuits were filed against delegates from the electoral college yesterday...

Dozens of lawsuits were filed against delegates from the electoral college yesterday, in an effort to have them declare Hillary Clinton the winner.

This is not over yet. Democratic groups are really putting the pressure on the EC over the next couple of weeks. They will face years of litigation if they don't choose Hillary Clinton as the winner of the election.

Not going to happen. They're just making themselves look silly and childish. Bottom line we're all fucked.

She lost. Your death threats and lawsuits against the electors won't change that. Trump's new DOJ will deal with the scumbags making the death threats too.

I hope that the electors release an email list of the people threatening them so we can help deal with it ourselves.

The witch won't win, OP, even with CNN kissing her feet.

>"If you don't make my person the winner.... I'm gonna sue you.... WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

CNN is now 'fake news'.

Well said, user.

The fact that the Wisconsin recount found errors which give Trump more votes is priceless...

Are you sure that you want to keep going in the other 4 states?

low quality bait

The lawyers are laughing at them as they take their money.

The whole world is laughing at these idiots.

I genuinely hope the EC does declare her the winner...Trump is too much of a scumbag even for Washington.

But it WILL precipitate a shit-storm and there will be violence from the knuckle draggers if that's the way it goes down.

Fucking this! Wash me in your liberal tears!!

its over faggot

>I genuinely hope (...) it WILL precipitate a shit-storm and there will be violence from the knuckle draggers
Scumbag spotted

They can, but then Congress will discard those faithless votes, and Trump will still win.

Oh yeah if they do declare her the winner I can see the next logical step being to declare a modified marshal law and goddamn we will never see the current regime give up power

Until the US military forcefully removes him, which is exactly what would happen.

I'm afraid you've forgotten who the commander in chief of the military is

the whole intention is to de-legitemize Trump, and to spark chimpouts nationwide. soros is behind this, and he hopes to turn things into pure anarchy all over the nation causing the fall of the united states.

If he does anything like this at this point in the game, it will be viewed as a non-peaceful transition of power, or resistance. One, the state governors have to sign off to keep martial law in place once it is implemented by the president, within 30 days. Two, the military men and women won't blindly obey orders which are illegal, and have sworn to uphold the constitution.

This!! Wake up sheeple!!! If we don't get this country back to its Republic roots we will be ushering in the time of Sion and all of you cattle will be easily rounded up and controlled. William Cooper saw this coming for years!! People think that this is the Jewish conspiracy but it is deeper than that.

That's why "modified", where no one can sign off on it only the president himself. This can be done by executive order.

You think that at the threat of mass riots from either side wouldn't inspire the governors to do what they had to do to ensure peace??

>-

No, that's "illegal" and unconstitutional and would therefore be a coo. He would be promptly removed.

>coo
And there went your credibility. Try coup next time

>But it WILL precipitate a shit-storm and there will be violence from the knuckle draggers if that's the way it goes down.
>As opposed to the peaceful approach demonstrated so far

>"Trump said he might not accept the results of the election! He is basically a dictator!"

>Actually Trump won.

>"FUCK THE ELECTION THATS NOT FAIR I DO NOT ACCEPT THE RESULTS"

Nope, only the left would be rioting, and they would be put down if it gets out of hand.

Even if the electoral college declares Hillary the winner, she still won't be president. That would be a lot of "faithless" votes and congress gets to decide in the case of faithless votes effecting the outcome where no one has the needed 270.

Idiots don't understand how EC works... when you vote you are also voting for that persons rep to take the states spot and vote in EC ...you are just filling them to people that actually work and have direct ties to trump...idiots I swear

>American education folks

>coup
thats where chickens roost idiot

>coo

entire point invalidated.... you're an idiot.

Yeah because the leftist blm riots were squashed so fucking hard

>doesn't know how the electoral college works

Oh it's bait. Never mind

They were minor in comparison, and Obama let them happen. The people have spoken, and won't put up with bullshit on a large scale. Remember which side has the guns....

thread is kill

Yeah because no nigger on the street has guns. Oh yeah just not legally. That's why we need to take the guns away from legal and responsible gun owners right? RIGHT??

this!

cletus doesn't understand that the EC can legally choose hillary, and then she would be the 45th president, no matter how much they kick and scream.

the founders put the EC in place exactly for the reason to prevent people like trump from ever getting into the most powerful office in the world. the electors know this, and that's why hillary will be the next president.

At least 36 Electors would have to change their vote for Hillary to "win"

>no riots

sure faggot. the conservatives went absolute ape shit when Obama won.

>nigger
>properly trained former military and police

pick one

so? they can if they want to.

see

Looks like you're the one that doesn't understand how it works.

And that's 36 handpicked republican electors

Since you're not an intelligent human being, I'll tell you why Trump won.

Democrats didn't show up. There was no 'surge' in voters for Trump. He won by a smaller margin than Obama did in 2008 and 2012. And she even won by 4,000,000 votes.

Period. End of. No debate.

Not him but trump still won.
>Period. End of. No debate.

See topKek

That's not fully been decided yet. The electoral college still has to cast their votes, and it's not official until that has been done. They can legally choose any candidate, and choosing Hillary would be simply honoring the popular vote.

They won't. Not 290+ hand picked GOP electors that were picked specifically to vote for the GOP candidate. And if you argue that that's not the case then you have no idea how the electoral college actually works.

dubs of truth, checked!

/thread

such asshurt
The glow, it can be seen from orbit.

Sucks to loose and not get a trophy kiddo?
Deal with it.

>popular vote
You realize all the screaming for recounts is only cementing the popular vote in trumps favor, right? RIGHT??

And what happens next?

Congress has to verify their vote, that's what. Electors who vote against their state would be considered faithless votes. Congress can throw their votes out, and doesn't have to accept them. If enough votes are thrown out to cause a situation where no candidate has the needed 270, then congress picks the president.

Sorry, Trump still wins.

Hillary, Trump, and all of the other candidates knew the rules going into this. They agreed to those rules, and Trump won by those rules. Trying to modify those rules at the last minute will not work, and only uninformed crybabies believe that they can. Get over it. Go home. She lost!

Yeah they are in the denial phase of grief. I can't wait for depression. Hoping to see some ridiculous attention whoring suicides. Praying for self-immolation. Imagine they just start setting themselves in fire to protest "racism" or whatever.

A mostly Republican Congress.
We should encourage the incompetence if the left which is now run by Muslim brotherhood though. They absolutely must be allowed to destroy themselves.

Didn't know Martha Stewart was a furry.

Who the fuck cares

>lrn2government faggot

But the higher democrat voters doesn't correlate with population.
>You can have low population pro democrat regions

oh right, Obama

Sup Forums, the only place where a spelling error invalidates your entire point.

Oh and any group of conservatives.

Exactly. And he can declare a modified Martial Law, preventing the inauguration from taking place. He can also suspend future elections for any period that he sees fit. Trump will not be president. We will either get Hillary, or Obama will remain for at least another 4 years.

you certainly can, but densely populated areas lean democratic

That would be a 'coop'

The closest thing that is similar is a 'coupe' which is a 2-door car.

It's not going to happen you fucking idiot. People like you will never learn, and the rest of us will never take you seriously because of it.

>doesn't know how to spell properly
>doesn't understand why it invalidates the point you were trying to literally spell out
Hurrrrrrr

>not realizing that most Republicans in Congress hate Trump

yawn

>delusional enough to believe that they would pick hillary.

Seriously nigga?

Misspelling a word has no correlation at all to the overall message of a post unless it was about spelling.

Jesus Christ, and conservatives wonder why they're always being called idiots.

It doesn't matter at all. Trump is still the next president, and no amount of "but if" will change that. Don't like it then Canada or Mexico is right next door, pussy

Easy to say now. When January 20th rolls around, remember today. :)

Logically any fault in a premise invalidates it making the entire thing false.

Conservatives are too stupid to understand that though, because of their obnoxiously low IQs.

This post basically equates to

>my perception of reality is the absolute truth BabyRage

This isn't the first time loopholes have snagged the presidency from a candidate that seems to have won.

>I don't have to use words properly to say something if I don't want to!
>why don't you take me seriously you guys??

Except Trump is still the next president lmao. You're a joke

>implying that there will be enough faithless electors in the first place

>b-b-but 'Bernie still has a chance'

topKek

Obama's voter turnout is abnormally high. Look at all the voters turnouts before 08 and you'll see that this election was close. Also I don't give a fuck about trump, I just thank god shillary isn't fucking in power

This is why Trump can't be in office.

Not because of the man or his policies, but because it validates millions of uneducated fucktards like this who have never stepped foot in a legitimately academic realm and wouldn't even know how to act.