Lonely beta :(

Lonely beta :(
constantly anxious and self loathing, everything in my life falls apart. Everyone feels sorry for me no matter what I do. do I just an hero?

go to the gym (if youre too anxious find one that has open 24/7 and go at strange times)

cut your hair

start doing alcohol and weed

the rest will go by itself

thanks user been pushing myself towards the gym with daily pushups but anxious as fuck about the gym. I'm a lowkey alcoholic and weed makes me paranoid and yea my hair looks like shit

fuck

buff yourself up OP, get some confidence. Don't anhero when you haven't even tried everything yet.

things will be better bro

work out at home, YouTube works great for advice. Remember giving up is easy.

your right I need stop being an emo faggot at 23. also me

OP do something u like,watch videos that make u laugh,play games,go running,go to gym..love urself

Just pretend the gym is so scary you won't be able to do it, and then you'll be over prepared mentally when you go in.

k ill get my shit together and start running and shit

cocaine, creatine, and a mohawk. get on tinder but dont fall in love w none of them hos

>start doing alcohol and weed
>doing alcohol

Kek

Hardcore mother fucking 14 year olds on b.

>start doing alcohol and weed
nigga u wut

I did more opiates than a near death cancer patient and ate more shrooms than super mario...

THE FUCK ARE YOU IMBECILE?

that shirt is metal

you just need to be more hardcore

do more killer stunts

I catch feels for just about any woman who smiles at me. can only fuck when drunk because of personal issues

It's actually a beer I thought it was some harry potter shit when I bought it.

You gonna let that jew in your shirt be happy and not yourself? Negro please

Cutting your hair and getting new frames would go very far. I don't whiten my teeth because I'm naturally good looking and have superior genetics but if you're teeth aren't already white you should do it. When your naturally dorky looking everything adds up.

You arent that bad, i will tell you that. Not extremely obesse, you also seem not living in a fucked up shithole like Iraq, your face has some intelligence in it. Some people have it worse, user. So dont even bother consoling yourself or whining, cause you arent the worst. Get your shit together and start making first steps into real man' life. Gl with that.

1. wear normal shirts
2.wear shirts for your size not too long ones
3.cut that fgt hair (side and back short - top longer for starters)
4.try contact linses or more fitting glasses
5.dont give a fuck

Man OP you're being a bit of a loser Faggot hey.

Look there's literally billions of cunts on earth and most of them, including you are fucking pretty god damn pathetic.

There's really only one way to in Fuck yourself and that's

- Get fit (big not crossfit, fit)
- Get some cash and some life exp
- Get some fucking clothes that aren't shit

Dude looking at you and hearing about your issues I could not recommend the military enough. If you haven't considered it. You should. It'll force the life experience, fitness and skills on you that you obviously require and give you and everyone else something to be proud of.

Worked for me. Join the Navy. Less sleeping in the dirt and bitches love sailors.

Shave your head or something, you have complete beta hair; your hair is the most visible grooming to fall off when you're depressed/not taking care of yourself..so maintain that and your self-image and outward appearance should improve. Grow some facial hair if you're past puberty. It'll cover that disgruntled 60 year old lesbian librarian look you get with the crinkled chin and full cheeks. Try contacts or lasec? You don't have bad skin, so any other self-improvements could make you really attractive which should help you stop feeling like shit.

Dude, you're not tied down in a relationship. The world's your fucking oyster. All you need is the balls to fuck it!

It could always be fucking worse. The point is that op wants it better and deserves better. He actually has potential to clean up and change about 85% of what I see in the pics and he will get to where he wants to be. It's not rocket science.

thanks it helps to hear some honest criticism

>disgruntled 60 year old lesbian librarian

Good advice.

Phase 1 (9 months)Do cardio outside 45 mins every other day
Gym 5 days a week
Drink lots of water
Clean up diet- Only fresh veggies/fruits lean meats and non processed carbs
Get a clean haircut, medium/low fades look good on almost everyone
Shave your damn face

Phase 2: Go on tinder/dating apps and go on at least one date a weekend. (not hard)
Build sexual confidence with women who just enjoy some plain old fucking
Don't allow feelings into it just yet
(6 months of this while continuing phase 1)

Phase 3: With your newfound appearance, health, sexual confidence and more developed social prowess, start down the road of career development. Pick a damn trade, major, or job skill that makes decent money and just fucking do it. Don't ho and hum about whether its the perfect job.
(3-5 years while continuing both phase 1/2 consistently)

Phase 4:Now you have health, appearance, sexual confidence, social prowess, and marketable skills which have enabled you to make good money, this is where you can let those beta feels back in, as long as you continue all of the above.

Phase 5: NOW you can connect with women on an emotional level, because plain and simple, you have exterior value to match your interior value. Yes it takes time, and yes society isn't fucking fair and blah blah blah. You need to make yourself worth it, and you'll find people who are worth you, instead of the other way around. Say you're 23, this will all be accomplished by 33, so you better get on it. Or just lame society and give up and be socially inept and complain the rest of your life, up to you.

I agree on the military but not the navy. Everyone knows the navy is where the beta faggs go. Not to mention way less fun shit on a fucking ship if that's where he'd get assigned.

Blame*

Yeah thats such a great point. Do yourself a favor though and go infantry/medic/fister

sounds like a plan. didn't have normal childhood or parents to help with a lot of shit or sit me down and explain things to me so I feel like it's going to take a while before I really get my shit together. thanks

check em

This will work, I promise. But you have to do it EVERY SINGLE DAY with absolute discipline. No fucking excuses. If you mess up immediately get back on the wagon. These kind of things take a lot of time and effort, but it will pay off, I promise you. I was in your shoes at 22, now 30 and making 70k a year, have dated some seriously beautiful and wonderful women, and banged even more on the way. I have the car I've always wanted, and have a vacation to bali booked for christmas with some great people. My face is like a 6/10 at best but I look amazing, feel amazing and have the freedom to do stuff with the confidence to feel loved by worthy people. Don't fucking give up man, stick with it even when it gets hard as fuck and you just want to be lazy and give up. Also get on this cancerous site, its seriously detrimental to your mental health, I swear. This is the first time I've been on here in YEARS and I saw this thread and felt inclined to try to help

get off*

appreciated and congrats on success.

this site has probably done some shit to me since 2007

Yeah its so full of negative bullshit that eventually starts these fucked up negative habits and thought patterns, which then further alienates you from sane, happy, positive people you can have in your life. I'm generalizing here but the majority is pretty fucking bad.

get a haircut I assume you're not in highschool anymore, also try getting some better looking glasses, these rims are square as fuck

what frames would you suggest and i'm 23.

Lie of my life

pinn that shit on top of /b.
Master plan right here for all beta fags.
Only you can ignore the tinder shit in phase 3. the sexual confidence from phase 2 is enough to maintain some relationships which last from a few months to a year in most of the times.
If you only fucked bitches and dont know how to maintain a long lasting raltionship you might get a problem when you are 33 and hunt for a wife kek.

Yeah you're right the tinder thing shouldn't be as long, maybe occasional but for the purpose of finding a meaningful connection at that point. Typed it it up and in hurry and sadly can't edit it now.

Google cool frames or go into glasses store, find the hottest babe that works there and get her opinion. Ask which one looks best. And don't go in wearing dorky converse and ragged clothes cuz then she will recommend dorky glasses.