Pic related

pic related

Dear mom and dad,
Why can't you ever be proud of me no matter what I do. Other normal parents brag about their kids on social media or to their friends and build them up. But you too never say one word my whole likfe that anything I ever did was ever good. You know that makes me feel totally worthless and unloved right? Even thought you claim "we love you"? If you love me or are proud of me, then whey do you never ever once in my life say so unsolicitied, why do I always have to ask if you love me or ask "are you proud of me". If you really were, you would say so without asking and you would say to other people without being prompted to.

dear jake,
you devastated my life but i forgive you and i still don't hate you back
please just stop trying to ruin even more of my life now, going around to everyone i know telling lies and giving them ultimatums that unless they stop being my friends you will hate them too, that is not cool man
please just let it go. you are delusional and i never did anything even slightly wrong to you.
i still care about you, it's the drugs are fucking up your brain dude. you don't have to go scorched earth on my whole life just cuz you don't want to be my friend anymore dude.
please just let it go. don't ruin my life any more. i still love ya and i forgive you but please just stop.

bump

i was about to write pretty much the same thing

feels man

I've learned by example that I would make a much better parent than mine without any effort.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

they are "nice people" but how do you end up having 5 kids and the thought never crosses your mind that they might need some encouragement, or nurturing, or building up?

all i ever heard growing up was "can you believe so and so is bragging about their kid doing x / winning x / etc"

WELL NO SHIT, THAT'S WHAT PARENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO SO THEIR CHILDREN DON'T GROW UP FEELING TOTALLY WORTHLESS LIKE I DO!!!!

then you spend your whole life trying to over-achieve to get even any tiny recognition from your parents or anyone, and, crickets

where do you think low self-esteem comes from you jerks?
I mean, my mom and dad they're "nice" people tho. religious and everything. sigh.

Lluvia I should of said hi

Dear Adolf,

You did nothing wrong.

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

Stan (feat. Dido)
Eminem
Buy for £0.99
Subscribe
Subscribe to Google Play Music and listen to this song and millions of other songs. First month free.
Lyrics
My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad
[x2]

Dear Slim, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day
But I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan

Hi Caroline,
I love you and always loved you. You've made my heart an empty place.
Always shy, unable to say my true feelings out loud, I cry. Cry everyday. Not because of you, it's my fault.
It's only my fault I didn't have any courage to say it. Don't blame yourself even if you get to know about my state.
Maybe I'm not your type of guy, or maybe I wasn't the one you looked after with your beautiful eyes.
Still, it's my fault, even if you fell in love with someone else. I wish I could change this time, into someone you would truly love.
I still don't want to forget you
I still don't want to cry
I still want to be happy while thinking about you

~XxX_DeSuW33B69_XxX

Dad,

You're standing in front of me while I'm typing this, watching your usual motercross. You never seemed to really appreciate me. I may not be your kid by blood, but I am by heart. I learn to appreciate moments I have with you. You're the only father figure I've had. I wish one day you would treat me how I should be treated, that's all I ask. Pretty soon you're going to be gone, and I won't cry.

Dear L,
usually I get mad when you leave me, but this time its because you came back. I thought this time it was for real, and even though I was sad about it, I can deal with that, I was glad it was finally over for the last time. You left me and in less than a month found a replacement, made me feel useless, disposable and like shit, but thats how you always made me feel, only this time it was more explicit and there were no excuses. But here you are once again. When I got a new girlfriend you came back to me, and I feel like you expect me to do the same now that you are with someone else, but I wont. You cant keep doing that, I thought you changed every time and you never did, you always just used me, got tired and left, again and again. But this time its different, because I wont give you the chance. You said I wasnt trustworthy and I know Im not, I never said I was, but what does that make you? You were the only person that made me feel bad for lying, and that made me feel good for sharing my time with someone else. I didnt feel anything at all before you showed up and you got me out of that hole, but now I see that all you did was make it deeper. I still love you, I learned after the last few years that I cant change that, but fuck you, I never want to see your fucking face again.
To all eyes but yours only.
C.

>not be your kid by blood
So your mom fucked blacks?

Dear Victoria,
I'm in love with another girl. She is in love with me as well. You know who she is. Unfortunately, I know you, and I cannot break up with you because you'll spiral into depression, and I do still love you so I would rather die than do that to you. I think I might have to cheat on you and ensure you never find out. I'm sorry.

Nah, white surprisingly. My mom was never good at choosing men.

God dammit user. I opened this thread in new tab, searched out lyrics, copied, came back, and you already posted it. Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

Dear Abbey,

You fell into my lap, as if I simply asked a higher being for a girlfriend. Then, as if it were all a joke, you left my life a year later. I hate you, and I love you. I realize that you were probably just playing me for reasons that I will never understand. I hate you and I love you so damn much. I will never understand what you saw in me, nor what I saw in you. We're just on a rollercoaster called life, and half of me wishes we could have stayed on the ride together. The other half couldn't be more glad that we're seperated now. I sincerely hope that you're feeling better about life in general, and are having an objectively good one. Best of wishes.

Sincerely, S

Mike,
Quit being a pussy and constantly texting everybody how "depressed" you are. Get a fucking job and stop relying on us for your happiness., Quit being a bitch, or just fucking kill yourself already, 2 AM drives to the nearest psych ward because you want attention so I can take you fucking car back to your parents.

Dear Stevie Wonder,

What it do?

Sincerely,
John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt

You look like a whiny little bitch. Juste be happy that you have your both parents present in your life and that they aren't fucked top.

Dear Ashley,

Yoyre so damn overprotective towards your nigger boyfriend. He's not going to fuck another girl.

To P

I find you really annoying. I always did but i had no one else to turn to. I had no freinds and no one to talk to so you had to do. I've been listening to you talking about your cameras and cosplay for the last cupple of years and im getting real tiered of it. I'm not interesten and i never fucking were but i let you go on about it. You never once ask me what I like or even how i feel. When i notice your down or botherd i ask about it and try to help. But you never did, you never cared. Im just a recordning machine that you can speak into for hours on end without me fighting back. What else would we talk about right? I never bother you about the shit that i find fun but you dont. I never did because you wouldent care and thats ok. But you dont think that way. I'm tiered of listening and im tirered of you. And you know what, ive found other friends now and i dont want to be with you anymore. I dont need you anymore. I sound like a dick but your getting on my nerves all the time. Its tiering and a bother to spend time with you. i dont want to be mean but fuck off

Dear dad.

The sex was great. I'll never forget those words you use to tell me to get me into bed with you.
If you don't reply to this your mom will die in her sleep.

Hello dad,

It was quite hard for me to visit you on the hospital the other day. I wish I had the strenght to get this off my chest face to face but I simply couldnt. Even after what you did to your own family we still love you deep down. I try to hold on to the good times we had together when I wad a kid but it's hard. You tried to be a father but often you did a very bad job.. I know you will deny everything, that you sometimes beat my brothers as punishment, and hurt my mother mentally and physically. You hurt me, you took away an important part of my childhood. I just wanted a sober dad who wouldnt marinate in his own hatred. You poisoned me trough my childhood and I refuse to let you poison me for the rest of my life. I came to visit you because I know, the way you live your life now, you will not have much time left in this world and I wanted to clear the air. I love you and your pride and hatred and paranoia ruined your life, you could of had us with you and you threw it away, even tho we gave you so many chances! Even after all the psycotic shit you did. You're no longer a man, you're sick. You tell lies to people so they will feel sorry for you, heck, I bet you tell them how right you were and how wrong your family was. I can't even eat a boiled egg without thinking about the time you scolded me for gagging when you served me a barely cooked egg.. How you told me i'd be nothing. Well, I got an education, Getting a new one as we speak, a well paid one, i am getting a driver's license, I have family who loves me, and true friends. I don't need alcohol or drugs to make me feel good. I am able to change. I am more than you ever were during your 60 years. And I hope you'll smell the vile stench of regret on your last dying breath if you are unable to understand our pain, my pain. FUCK YOU! I hope you rot in your own private hell!

Dear Dad,
I don't blame my brother for your death. I don't blame anyone, I understand that you wanted to take a walk that fateful weekend. You were high as fuck on meth and I forgive you. You needed it to numb the pain of your M.S. Idk what family members still blame your son, but I don't. He gets out in a year, and I'm living a good life. My sister had her first son, you said you wanted to take your first Grandson fishing. I'll take him for you if you'd like that. I miss you every day day dad. As always, I'm staying "chived."
Love,
Your daughter

Steph,
Everybody has problems. All people go through things. Everyone has emotions and feelings. Why can't you understand that? I mean out of all people why can't you?
You're the one whose sad all the time, so why try to destroy other peoples relation ships?
Why do you encourage people to cut? Do you think that cutting will make them happier?

you ignorant,lying,selfish,condescending bitch.Don't make others feel bad because you feel unwanted and alone. THAT'S YOUR FAULT. You make people sad and give out false information to meddle and mess with other peoples relationships.

K.y.s bitch -Migzy

P.s. Stay the fuck away from my friends, i dont want their lives to be ruined

Dear Mallory,

I fell in love but it wasn't your fault. God put you in my life and led me on to a point where I thought it was a sure thing, it wasn't. We were perfect for each other, in personality, sense of humor, likes/interests, and besides that I was madly, deeply in love. Not because I saw you in passing but because I spent almost each day with you getting to know you for almost three years at work and at play.

But you couldn't be less interested, which is ok. You chose a guy who is most likely a sociopath which I think says a lot about your character. Just wanted you to know that for a while although I was extremely angry, it wasn't at you. Just mad at God for leading me on and making me think there was a possibility when there wasn't. Unbelievably cruel and twisted for him to do that, but you have a right to like who you like and it wasn't me. So go have a happy life, but seriously good luck finding the right dude, because you have broken a lot of dude's hearts without trying, you can't help being so pretty and being raised to be a decent human being, but a part of me truly wonders who you'll end up with or how long you'll stay single. You clearly want a relationship and the line of guys barking at your door is incredible, yet you refuse them all.

im sorry that I haven't been able to help you you've done so much for me and now your gone I hope your back soon

Dear girlfriend, ...

Love your work dude '-'

Dear ex bf
I wanna tell you that you are a crying little bitch with small dick. You never made me come. You are beta as. You make me feel like a realy shitty person all the and I can't seem to get over you cuz I fill so guilty all the time stop whining. Deal with your life stop acting like a kid. I feel so guilty even thinking about other man cuz it hurts you so much. How can I move forward when you play with my guilt so well? You never even tried to fulfill my needs just gave up before you even started

Hai gurl.
I liek you sou much.
-user-
ps. pls luv me back kthxbai

Nau she gotta luv meh cuz I got dubs kthxbai.

Dear childhood Me,
Things only stay fucked up if you let them. fuck what people say do better in school, workout a lot more and stop putting bad shit into your body. Dont get too friendly with Marcia(2003), Samantha(2010), or Kyri(2016) their nice but they'll break your heart. Get a really decent education before you get out of the military. I know all you want to do is party but in the long run studying will be worth it. And if you havent already im entrusting you with the lottery numbers for January 13-14 2016.The numbers drawn were 08, 27, 34, 04 and 19, and the Powerball was 10. IF YOU DO ANYTHING BUY A FUCKN LOTTO TICKET FOR THIS LOTTO DRAWING. EVEN IF YOUR NOT IN THE STATES MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE.
Oh and Trump becomes president after obama. After he wins the liberal tears are going to be funny as fuck.
If this works thank you.

Sounds like you're talking about me, lol.

Dude please promise me and for all the other Sup Forumsros this has happen to, if she does happen to came back to you DONT FALL FOR IT. Remember this day, remember this feeling. She left you she didnt think enough of you to be with you. So please no matter how much you want to dont take her back. For all of us, but more importantly for yourself find someone else or something else that males you happy. Until then hang in there. Your not alone

What is the first letter of your last name?

Dear Sarah,
I will never forget your soft embrace. Never forget you smile after I come home from work. Never forget you soothing words whenever I'm stressed out. Never forget when you made the best cookies in the world, not even grandma could compete. Never forget your tears of happiness when I put that ring on your finger. And I'll never forget your last words in the hospital. I'll live on for us. And don't worry about Sam. He's learned how to smile again. My turn now I guess.
Rest in peace.

fake and gay

Dear K. I miss you every day, after your passing my life has been bleak with no end in sight. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs like I promised and still plan on travelling like you always wanted to. I'll try my hardest to keep all my promises to you, I always have your ring with me. I'll keep on living for you, but it will always be worthless without you.
- J

Don't know if you are bullshitting to me and compulsively lying or if I should keep getting help I need. Can't keep up because of depression and stupid things that could be a turn off. Would help if you were just being real to me and talked but it feels like you are trying to move on elsewhere. I'd call but I wont

Dear Bill Lumbergh,

That's the last straw. I'm gonna...burn the building down.

Milton.

Dear K,
I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm worth a bit of your time, but I do truly enjoy when we spend time together. I don't understand why you hide how you feel, because everyone knows it's true. People have told me for years that you talk about me and that you like the idea of us getting back together, but anytime I try and get close to you, you just act like that isn't the case. I don't really know what to say about the situation anymore. If I back away from you then you'll either find someone else for a little bit or you'll come back to talking to me. I want to pursue something with you, because everything feels right, but anytime I try to make that push you just keep backing out. I care about you, but you need to get your priorities straight and figure out what you really want out of life. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you, no matter what you may think. Just think about it...please..

Dear Lyric,

I still remember the day I found you in my shed, your litter mates were all starved and dead, ants eating at their faces, you mother had long since abandoned you guys.

You were the strongest kitten, I wrapped you up and took you inside, Iv never been a cat person, but I took pity on you.

I took a small ear-dropper and hand fed your little body painstakingly all day everyday for 3 weeks.

You were up and running in no time, you were charming and seemed to have a certain wit, always curious and able to open cabinet doors and even point at things that you wanted.

The year passed and you never strayed, you were always at the door before dusk. You used to curl in my lap when i would smoke my bong and write song lyrics and play my little cheap acoustic guitar.

I remember that even though you grew into a large beautiful male cat, that you would always lay on my chest at night as if you were still that little kitten I saved, ironicly I was allergic to cat dander and still trudged through it just to hold you.

We spend a lot of time together alone, I was a loner for a long time, then my wife came along, and you treated her with the same love, then my daughter came along and you were always so gentle with her, Im sorry that she pulled your whiskers so much old fella, she was just a baby.

Then one day just 2 weeks shy of your 8th birthday, I found you dead on my front porch, someone had shot you in the head with a .22 rifle, attached to your little red collar was a note

" keep your fucking animals in your own yard asshole "

I fainted, woke up and cried for days, who could do such a thing to you?

Who could shoot someone elses best friend with no regards as to who might love it or cherish its friendship.

I knew that I should have made you and indoor cat, but I didnt want to take away that wild spirit that you possessed in your heart.

I buried you under that big camille bush you used to sleep under on cool summer days. I love you man.

Heya D, long time no see pal. How's shit back in Singapore? Ease off on the booze alright? You've got some advanced mathematical programming shit going on, and if you get wasted, you're not gonna solve even 2+2.

Listen, I don't know much if I'd make it outta here. In fact, I gotta tell you man, shit's really hitting the fan soon in med school. I know you may or may not read this at all, but, if you do, please do forgive me if it comes down to my final "exit strategy". I know you think that I'm the guy that's too scared to make himself bleed, but if the situation requires it, I'll do it man, I'll really fucking do it.

If you don't get what I'm saying, too bad, maybe it's better that way. But if I ever turn up missing, no response from any of my phones and accounts, don't find me. Just don't look for me. Just think of me to be gone from the timeline, I never existed, you never knew me, and I never knew you. I know it's a bit harsh putting our relationship that's been for over 6 years like this. But if you're gonna look for me when I'm "gone", maybe you're gonna end up screwing yourself over. Don't cuck yourself with me missing, keep pushing.

Oh and thanks for stealing my crush, I thought she ain't gonna be a bitch only to turn out as a complete one. You took a bullet for me there bud.

if you dont reply your mom will die in her sleep

Dear Mom..why did you die? i miss you alot.and it hurts not having you around to see your grandchild grow up..please come back

This sounds almost like it could be about me... anything you can say without giving too much info? At least how old you are currently/how many years ago this relationship was?

Dear Adolph,
the showers were unnecessary.
You could have saved money on your water utility bill by offering free back-rubs in the back-rubs room instead, same effect.
Next time, right?
yours
Billy

Dear childhood user

I have good news, it turns out sperm renews in your ballsack, so you can fap away without being scared of emptying your balls thus never having kids.

Cinserely future user

kek'd and checked

Dear Mr G Washington,
re. Constitution.
try to avoid bullshit about allowing the peasants to have guns, might save a few million lives, but do try to include something about punishment for corruption in office being beheading after being eaten alive by hungry chipmunks...
Hope this helps.
yours,
Billy

Dear Dad,
I love you.
Yours, Tyron jr.

Dear Shay, I would not mind fucking you.

Dear nazi regime, o do I miss you! Remember that oven we made oh jeez was it big and it killed a lot of jews ..... goodtimes... goooooodtiiiimesss....

Heya mom, it's your boy, been a year since we've last met. How's stuff in there? Hopefully you're enjoying the new place. We've parted ways in a way that's less than satisfying last year. And through a phonecall while at it.

So yeah, stuff's getting pretty rough down here, but I'm managing it, don't worry about it. Yeah, I might be getting into alcohol, but no worries, I'll try my best to not get too deep into that. But yeah, it's all recovery down here. Took you 7 months to finally get outta that shithole huh? Yes, I know it's pretty traumatic for me, but, hey, all the better for you mom. You no longer feel pain, no need to bother with being stabbed with needles and taking in medicines. And to be honest, I seriously don't know what were you thinking back then on the phone. Never talked to me again after that. I didn't even hear your parting words. Not even seeing you go at all. No, no, I was stuck in traffic while I was on my way. To see you off. But I'd like to think that, you're quite satisfied with what's happened. Your suffering's stopped, and I'm on my way to recovery after what's happened to both you and me... and dad too. I have to admit that, I've been getting suicidal tendencies for the past few months, but so far, I've managed to suppress it. But it'd really help if I get to see you off on your long trip. But, what's happened has happened. Nothing's gonna change that. Guess it's up to my interpretation then? Well, maybe you're a bit heartbroken having to leave me and dad. I can see that you never whine in the hospital at all, you were hopeful for a recovery, and so do I. Guess that never happened did it? Well, better start getting myself ready for the upcoming dozens of... I don't know mom, I don't know what to expect of all of this. But I'd like to keep an optimistic outloook to all of what's happened to this.

The fact that I'm even writing a letter on Sup Forums for my dead mom made this shit all the laughable. You don't even know Sup Forums let alone browse Sup Forums

Dear Girlfriend (name redacted),

Why do you consistently drag me down? I'm trying my best to pick you up, but your depression is eating me and our family alive. I know money is tight, but it doesn't change how much I love you or our daughter. You always find a way to cut me down in everyday interactions and it's killing me. For a while we were doing great but you snapped back into your old ways again. We didn't have to be parents this young, now both of our lives are on hold. I offered to pay for the abortion, but you refused. If I hadn't come back after leaving you on the side of the road, we wouldn't be in this mess now. I was going to get my stuff from your house when you begged me to pick you up. You said you were sorry for storming out of my car, but I'm sorry that you were sorry now.

Why can't you just be fucking happy? I'm trying my best for you.

Trump, give the secret service free rent or move your family somewhere cheaper. You own the fucking building. That's 1.5 million dollars of extra tax payer money. Not cool.

Dear Trump,

I have papers lol.

Sincerely, American beaner

Is he on birth control now?

That shit fucks their hormones and their heads all up.

Makes them fat and uhappy complaining whores.

I used to have a gf who was great, then she got on birth control, and she turned into a depressed crybaby using me for an emotional crutch.

Its like for a little while of the day, they are okay, then at the end of the day the ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO FUCKING CRY ABOUT.

And they say its all your fault to just to fuck with you harder.

No. She just has mental issues and they've been unchecked forever.

Dear girlfriend, lose weight. When we started dating you were 130 pounds, now I'm having trouble throwing you around in bed and I'm a martial artist by trade. Seriously. Lose weight.

When shit goes wrong

Dear Jess,
So I fell out of love a year ago, and I'm afraid to fall in love again. And then you came into my life.

I don't know what it is about you, that makes me just want to talk to you every day, hang out with you, protect you. You're the most introverted girl I know but I want to be there to put a smile on your face every day, whether we're just playing games or opening up all our bottled up negative emotions to each other.

But I don't want to love you. If I do, everything's just going to go downhill from there. I only want to make you happy.

So let me be your best friend for like, okay?

to whom it may concern,

hello from the other side, join the black parade....the best.

sincerely yours,
rick james (bitch)

>I still love you, I learned after the last few years that I cant change that, but fuck you, I never want to see your fucking face again.

that's the spirit user!

I'm currently 19. The relationship started two years ago and somehow still going. Even thou is shit and making us both miserable.