twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

polar / antartic routes

satelites

Prove that it is.
>protip: OP image doesn't

/thread

Black people

If you think the right one is real go kys

Pick a car, drive in one direction the whole time... If you fall from earth its flat, if you come to the same spot after some time its round.

Prove that earth is flat.
Post the end of it.

Of course the right one is shooped... it has clearly been BADLY shopped with the intention of fooling idiots. Grats.

But the point still stands: you can't see the curvature of the earth from the perspective of a single picture. Don't be a dumbass.

Trips are true

One time I flew from India to California and we never suddenly dove at a 90 degree angle.

we're surrounded by water dipshit

You can drive your car on a boat, then drive with the boat. Man, are you that dumb? Just think a little bit...

I thought that people invented boats thousands of years ago.

Why are people still replying to these? OP knows the Earth isn't flat, he's just fishing for replies.

inb4 I replied

Shopped.

Kek wrong

Put a ruler up to the image on the left. There's a distinct curve.

/thread

>Kek wrong

Not really. Flat earthers make fake images to try and make their opposition look unintelligent all the time. It's the only available tactic to somebody who is desperately full of shit.

Good gif :^D

>you can't see the curvature of the earth from the perspective of a single picture
kek wrong

/thread

Fag

>B-but I've sent up a cellphone on a weather balloon, I've seen the curvature of the earth

(Only to a few degrees, but unless it got hijacked by aliums and the video replaced....

This one doesn't work, you can clearly see the curvature getting more intense as you move from the middle of the picture

Hm. I should have said that it isn't apparent from a picture that is taken from the perspective of a person on the earth. Yeah you can measure it with a ruler, I mean that it isn't always apparent to the naked eye, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

tl;dr we're on the same side here, quit splitting hairs. You sound like a little dickhead.

I don't think you into how camera lenses work, user. The point of my image is to show that it is never flat, at any point.

Also, camera lenses are perfectly capable of reproducing straight lines, so I suggest you kill yourself immediately.

Posting this from a phone, phone needs satellite orbiting earth etc.

Hahahah you spouted bullshit and I called you on it. Now you're deflecting and calling names. I can see it with the naked eye, it's not that hard, I did technical graphic in school.

I fully entertained the concept of a flat earth and I gave it an honest shot.

And frankly, I was completely convinced for a short while that there was validity to it. There are many claims which, when addressed individually are not only reasonable, but demonstrably true.

This video unfucked my brain. If you really want the quickest way to see how the flat earth theory is wrong, and frankly, that the biggest proponents of it are either willingly manipulative, or unintentionally retarded, please watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G7H6jAEdKE

But, if you are rational, you may ask: "oh, someone couldn't refute pretty basic evidence, and their retardation made their whole point look retarded", but that's not evidence of the earth being flat; I know, but please, still watch it.

My evidence is as follows; These are the claims that really had be convinced, and they are followed up by what I have discovered via testing. I am not intentionally straw-manning, this is truly my objective opinion on this subject:

1) Eye level at any height. On a boat, on a mountain or in low orbit, the horizon is always eye level.

My findings: I made a to scale model of this in 3d, and at each of those heights away from an earth sized sphere, the sphere is so very large, that a mere 1k miles one way or the other does not change the angle very much at all, between the viewer and the visible horizon. Optically, there is no perceivable difference, just like, one would not expect a huge perceivable difference if you looked at the horizon while standing on your toes.

2) You never see satellites from ISS photos? The earth is COVERED in satellites (to the point it is a big problem), you would expect to see something between the ISS and the earth, even if it is a 'flicker' of things flying by.

My findings: I recreated this in 3d. (running out of text), but can't see shit. Satellites are really really small (like small bus sized) and they are far away from the ISS.

If you keep traveling in a straight line you end up where you started.

>be me shithead kid
>round earth kills my mom
>too much trauma so i wont explain how she died but it has to do with spheres
>ohshit.jpg
>shit just got real
>i have to avenge her
>revenge against round earth is my destiny
>spend my entire life training and preparing to find and kill that sonofabitch
>i must kill the sphere shape of the world
>tfw you post this shit
>tfw you disgrace her and my honor
>tfw if earth is flat i have no purpose and cannot exact revenge

satellites just circle the plane like everything else

Night sky in australia is different to night sky in europe. Case closed.

The funny thing is that flat earthers who can articulate and defend their point, are way smarter than the majority who know the world is not flat, but cannot explain why, and only believe it only because other people around them

nice copypasta troll

What would the government gain from spending billions of dollars to hide the fact that the earth is flat from us?
Seems like a huge waste of money. Makes literally no sense.

before we go any further and this turns out into another fagfest, read pic related.

gravity

I've travelled around the world in pretty much a straight line over the course of a few years.
The flight routes wouldn't have been possible on the flat plane.

So much this. Flat fags can never answer this question.

Yeah... but... did you watch that video? It backs up your core beliefs? Right?

official SHITPOST server
discord.me/shitpost

>OFFICIAL

If the world was flat then we wouldn't have dank memes kiddo

Why op?

Doesn't bother me if you think the world is flat, doesn't affect my life what soever.

It might if you were a pilot or something and I was a passenger but that seems highly unlikely.

Your opinions are irrelevant.

Have a nice day.

water never curves? then what is a water droplet?

LOL nice fedora. I bet you also deny that the government is hiding Russian involvement in the election you turbo autist virgin

it's been like 1000 years, what could anyone possibly gain by "lying" about the roundness of the earth?

you claim the earth is flat: the burden of proof lies on you, so show some actual fucking evidence

it doesn't cost that much to deceive people user.

and if you want to deceive people you need to go in from all angles. the 1% in power needs us to stay daft. that's how they control us.
its all about control and top-tier psychology for the masses.

the Russians tried it and failed, the Chinese are still going reasonably well. examples of governmental control are everywhere. most people simply don't want to know.
its how they send soldier to wars and have civilians support the cause.
how we are still using ancient energy whilst renewable energy is much more practical and cheap.
its how Trump won the elections and brexit happened. real facts are redundant

>flat earther
>shillary supporter

Speaks for it's fucking self.

How is this overlooked by anyone who wants to take a flat earth seriously?

>implying flat eartheners would watch such garbage

If the earth was flat you could look at the horizon and see everything for miles.

But as planets are round, with earth being a planet this means that when you look at the horizon you see only so far before the curve of the planet limits your vision as what you see on the horizon is a reflection.

Look at the horizon by the sea - you can't see another country hundreds of miles away, you just see the sky curve.

anyone who thinks the earth is flat is a fucking moron who's never had an education, even a basic one. Also they are someone who has never flown from Russia to the US or from the UK to Japan.

Morons.

a droplet is in open space, it yet has to surrender to gravity.
will a droplet remain a droplet once it hits a surface?

I don't think so idiot

I get the whole deceiving the masses aspect, but it's really a pointless thing to deceive people on. It doesn't really affect anyone's lives. Also it would cost that much in order to keep people quiet about it and fabricate evidence for hundreds of fucking years.

Have you ever seen the ocean? It's hardly level at all, such a large body of water could never be standing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

Of course you won't watch this because you're a tremendous faggot, but at least I tried.

The first 2 minutes or so completely destroys your argument.

Come at me, fag.

>what are hydrogen bonds?

so many replies

No you retard you're wrong, you can see it in a picture and the left image there is shopped. Watch the video that it came from.. it's the red bull guy jumping

>the government hiding
Please tell my why the Obama administration would hide that?

>implying the 1% wanted trump and brexit to happen
Shillaries are still at it boys

This just in...

that's not the point
the point is that picture clearly says "water never curves"
but water droplets curve
therefore water does indeed curve
idiot

pointless?
dude, the more you deceive plebs the more effective it becomes. I don't know the psychological terms behind it but you basically wear people down, confuse them, make everything questionable and create an environment where people either don't question things or can't be arsed.

check your local government, doesn't matter where you come from, they all do it the same way: they need to raise taxes or spend something huge. lets say they need 2 billion, they will launch a campaign for 6 million.
people get upset and protest, and the government then surrenders and makes it 3 billion.
people feel happy and stronk and have the idea their voices matter.

not just because of this isolated issue, but because it happens in all/most things great and small.

In other news...

So what you're saying is that flat earthers are employed by the government to confuse people into not being arsed to fact check? Suddenly you're making sense!

fucking this
people like to believe they are "woke af" but dont realize trump wasnt actually part of the elites agenda, hillary was supposed to win the election, SHE was the puppet

What if a hole planet would be covered with water?

two people on the same side attacking each other is hilarious

Not them, but... my conclusion is that the flat earth theory circa 2015 is a psyop in an attempt to disprove the truther and free-thinker movements in the west. The psyop works by using the same mechanisms of logic and reason, but are used using data which is incorrect or misleading, therefore skewing the outcome to something patently absurd (GIGO); This artificial divide would corrupt the truther movement, causing it to weaken internally, while also making the truther movement look retarded from an outside perspective, making it less appealing for others to join.

The more you look into flat earth propaganda websites and videos, the more government fingerprints can be found all over it.

Not arguing about the flat earth bullshit, but you do realize it's very hard to move in a straight line with a boat. Also unless you know how to navigate, how would the person performing this test know if they weren't just going on some kind of large circle?

Oh shit lol

A hole planet?
Like a donut?

Did you learn this flat earth theory at Trump University while getting fleeced?

Dumb hillbilly

Smarter doesnt make you right.
Recycling bullshit youtube doesnt make you smart either.

If dubs Earth is a cube.

That's the point. Gg

>Doesnt understand that the water is level, gravity curves the space kek.

Love these breads

>Do you really believe...
Framing shit as hard to believe because personal incredulity trumps evidence
>Horizon rises to eye level
This is horseshit, looking straight out always looks at sky unless youre at sea level with your eyes half in thewater looking at a perfectly flat ocean, its just looking down a small amount
>No real images
ISS has a fucking live webcam you shit
>Why arent buildings slanting away
You have no conception of how tiny you are

You do realize that making a boat move in a straight line is fucking easy right? Near-prefect autopilots have been standard gear on all ocean-crossing boats for a very long time.

>Thinking Wall Street and Koch brothers are the ones running this shit.

If this was how the earth was,the disance around Antarctica would the the greatest distance you could travel
This isnt the case

Lol

the simple ones are the best

You're welcome.

Coriolis Effect you intellectually destitute troglodyte. How about you get out of your basement and participate in some recreational activities, that way you may get some insight into the world not seen through a computer screen. Actually, just hang yourself.

ok, so flat earthers warn you for the lies of governmental deceive and then you turn it around making us governmental puppets.

we are the ones trying to unveil the truth, you are the ones no able to open your minds to this atrocity.

Are you ALL retarded, including the non-retards who know the earth is round? The image on the right looks the way it does because it's a fisheye lens, everything in the top half of the picture will be curved down, and vice versa. Jesus christ y'all are stupid.

But you just said that the government wants confusion, so obviously flat earth theory is a government creation since it confuses the sheep.