The Joker of 2016 takes selfies on his custom iPhone

>The Joker of 2016 takes selfies on his custom iPhone

What the fuck is DC doing?

Jesus Christ, Ayer...

I really hope this is like, the slave version of joker. I hope we see him in a tracksuit.

LOL

LIGHTS

Is joker a slav now?

Dude he's wearing Arkham tracksuit bottoms on one of his action figures lmao. It's highly possible he has a complete tracksuit on when he's staying there.

CAMERA

He's lookin fuckin oingo boingo crazy nuts insane

only person I have faith in

INSANITY

Why does he look like he could be a Russian gangster?

in Spanish, Ayer means yesterday

"A lot of it has to do with creating a character with some kind of history and footprint in our world. And not have this sacrosanct being outside of our continuum, our reality. If a guy like him really existed today, where would he come from? How would he do business? Who would he know? What would he look like? In my mind, I took a lot of inspiration from drug lords on Instagram. It’s a great way to understand the lifestyle of a villain."

"The tattoos tell a very specific story,and eventually people will decipher them and understand what’s going on, but obviously they’re contentious, any time you do something new it’s contentious. There’s very specific stories and easter eggs in those tattoos. And even his teeth, there’s an entire story behind that which is absolutely canon. It’s putting his history on his body. This Joker is a little more working class, who I believe could live in our world."

>I took a lot of inspiration from drug lords on Instagram
>This Joker is a little more working class

Jesus fuckin' Christ, Ayer

he looks awesome

the clown prince of crime not nolan's le random anarchist hobo

Ohhh... so suicide squad is not the same universe as BvS then... okayyy. Or is nujoker a jr...

Suicide Squad is in the DCEU and Leto's Joker is Jason Todd

So edgy, he got a PG-13 rating. Dare you take ANYONE to see this?

>this is a grown man's idea of crazy scary

The "nihiilistic twisted sense of humor" Ledger is already bad, but this is like watching Butters playing as dr chaos

>Le Jason Todd meme
Drink bleach

where are these pics from?

>he looks awesome
Grow up

That's Professor Chaos.

>yeah I want a tattoo on my left pec, it should say "ha ha ha ha" can you do that for me?

someone give me a link

>created the joker from drug lords on Instagram

Lmao what the fuck

He's honestly not that great a writer/director this capeshit is being overseen by Snyder and Warner.

Trainwreck incoming.

Neither of them look like the best comic versions of the Joker, you faggot.

I feel like this portrayal will cause mother's across the country a great deal of discomfort.

Seriously, no guys who doll themselves up for hours with a "bad boy" paint job think they're being scary

at least not after the 1959. It's all something artsy and deep no different from the average jizzbag

Any more essential /Jokercore?

>forgetting the second slash
Jesus fuck I'm stupid.

what was i thinking, now he's gonna find me

Why is Steve Buscemi playing the Joker?

Creating kino

>And I want it to say "Damaged" on my forehead in little cursive font

It may not be the greatest, but it's the most influential Jokerkino.

I can't wait for all you fucking Sup Forumsedditiors to get BTFO. This meme holds no fucking water.

BANE'S

GONNA CRASH

>l am a hack and don't know what l'm doing
what did Ayer mean by this?

I don't even like the theory, but this is probably the direction Warner Bros is heading

Wow it got PG-13? I'm not sure if my mom will let me see this...

>It Ain't Me ACTUALLY plays in the movie

Oh god

Whats your problem

Someone post the "adults are on jokers side" thing

Birdman is one of the Jokers henchmen

*slav

Wtf shouldn't the joker have a prepaid phone he switches out every month to send harassing calls and set up hostage negotiations?

confirmed for being fucking robin.

he needs a dedicated phone just like any other person, pal. for joker down time. when he's wiping his add and cooking ramen n shit.

It's pretty clear that DC is trying to commit suicide. Is kys the next meme magic?

If you understand the meaning of certain images in certain spots then yeah they can be pretty unnerving.

How follow Joker on Instagram?

just look at some "drug lords on Instagram"
:^)

>Ayers said his Penguin would constantly be on Linkedin looking for thugs and posting birds on facebook instead of cats, while "Riddler is more of a craiglist sort of guy, if you know what I mean"

>gonna kill robin tonite lol #JustJokerThings
...what are the odds of some fucking mainstream social media shit as a joke like emojis, hashtag, or some other retarded shit in the movie now?
>Joker kills someone off-screen
>walks away all edgy-like with a closeup focus on the dead guy's head, carved in is some stupid hashtag shit
>lol its dark humor but also mainstream!

Welcome to 2016, gramps

Why doesn't that make sense?

>using real world criminals as inspiration for fictional criminals

Because he thinks the Joker should perfectly reflect his 1940s incarnation.

Or his 1950s incarnation.

Or his 1960s incarnation.

Or his 1970s incarnation.

Or his 1980s incarnation.

Or his 1990s incarnation.

Or his 2000s incarnation.

But definitely not reflect any sort of 2010s cultural memes or mores.

>Cause I'm all messed up, you know. I'm all messed up.

Not him, but there is nothing wrong with that.

except that all of these incarnations are more or less the same.
A sleek criminal with no moral code committing crimes for just for the fun of it.
Drug barons existed in all those eras and he never once reflected those.

Shh, just let the drone push his memes on you.

you could also make the joker a mexican drug cartel leader, it's not very joker but at least it's the scary crime part of a criminal figure

picking up from the dumb teenager going "mad dolla bills" and putting hashtags on twitter is the saddest way to put a modern clothing to a character

youre right theyre all exactly alike why didnt i see this before

This. Its so completely fucking obvious.

And jared leto seems like he's playing a sleek criminal with no moral code.

My only hope now is that the old Joker brainwashed Jason Todd and tattooed all this shit on him. Please Ayer.....don't be retarded. I want to really like this movie.

nice memeing
and is a mexican drug lord at the core of his personality

>steve buscemi will never play the joker

After Boardwalk Empire I'm pretty sure Buscemi could do a decent job as the joker

He's based off instagram drug lords. It works fine for the movie just like Lex and Bane worked for their's. Im invested into the comics and animation and have 0 problem with this joker

>implying the Joker doesn't troll single moms on Tinder.

When the trailer came out it looked alright (better than what i expected) but ever since they've pushed Leto's faggot tryhard Joker I don't even want to see it.

>heroine
But user... nobody wants to go see a heroine movie.

>heroine
fucking retard

Pretty sure Ledger's Joker got on some heroine with Maggie.

I didn't make it, don't shoot the messenger.

The Joker from TDK is the only redeeming thing from Nolan's Batman trilogy outside of CIA meme (for the sake of being a lasting meme)

>Four Loko

Jason Todd is the damage control in case this "joker" fails

I am willing to bet it will be there

One of his weapons is a Selfie stick cattle prod already

I'm willing to look past the tattoos, think of it sort of like a "before I was only pretending to be rorschach" kind of vibe

Let's just hope he reasonably acts like the Joker

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

But Leto interviewed with killers so it's going to be ________

Perfect pic

that dagger through the bat symbol on the bicep

jesus fucking christ mate

Wait is that Ian from Shameless? What is this from?

lol

That way the audience can get a sense of how the Joker feels on the inside

Yeah, it symbolizes that he REALLY hates the Batman