The trailers seemed to have spoiled the entire movie, but is it worth a watch?

The trailers seemed to have spoiled the entire movie, but is it worth a watch?

It's one of the better shark movies.

why didnt they just stay out of the water for a few hours? the shark would've eventually looked for food elsewhere

Besides OG Jaws, what's some essential Sharkcore?

eww wtf why doesn't she look hot?

There's a lot of nice ass shots of her in it plus the shark is pretty cool, it's worth a watch.

Because there was a giant dead whale near the beach, still a shark wouldn't go attacking like that especially just for one person.

it's good

JCS has been churning out amazingly well-made trash for a while now

>There's a lot of nice ass shots of her in it
idk about you lads but sometimes this is all i need

>tfw I made the mistake of watching the trailers just for some Blake ass shots

Feels like I just watched the whole movie. WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO THE STUDIOS DO THIS SHIT?

>deep blue sea
>sharknado for kicks
>that Paul walker one (deep blue?)
>that one episode of LOST
>piranha 3D (not technically sharks but well worth it for the gore and Christopher Lloyd. Also the Gianna Michaels and ashlynn Brooke cameos)

Because by the time she makes it to the buoy she's pretty much been through hell.

Because it's a movie shark and does things like hang around all night and day tormenting beautiful young women.

Seriously I was sick of her butterface the whole movie

>look at her butterface instead of her butt
Fag

Fucking love deep blue sea so fucking much

really shitty movie

It still creeps me out

Slow mo shots the whole time.

Muh nigguhs. Terrifying. No doubt about it. The arm scene leading to the helicopter crash and finally the dude on the stretcher getting thrown into the glass is straight out of a nightmare. That dude did not deserve a death so horrible. Let's not forget based LL cool J

Man that episode of lost was GOAT

what do you think of her sexually-charged feet?

TIIIGHT MOOOOMMMY

i'm much more into her butt tbpachwy
having said that she does have some top feet

Is this a movie about dolphin rape caves?

What happened to her self-proclaimed Oakland booty? That looks like a Dublin Ass to me

her exposed sole

I want to be put in a state of medically induced cardiac arrest and have her use her HIGHLY CHARGED sexual soles as defibrillators to bring me back to life.

What? I don't remember a shark in LOST.

angles and shit

beautiful ;-;

MOOMMYYY

Pregnancy suits her.

Season 2 opener (one of the first 3 episodes) nigga. After the raft gets blown up and Walt gets taken Michael and Sawyer are on floating fragments and the blood from Sawyer's gunshot wound attracts a shark. Michael goes full hood nigga style and shoots it holding the gun sideways while sawyer swims for a bigger chunk of raft

anything that adds to her butt suits her desu

That was Tom Jane in Deep Blue Sea, not Paul Walker.

this cracked me up, thanks user

Blake Lively seems like one of those people that is literally retarded but she's gone through life being so attractive that no one has noticed yet.

Haven't seen the trailers, I liked it. It's really beautiful looking.

>shark bites her but doesn't injure her
>shark eats two dudes and then spends 12+ hours trying to eat another her
no bitch is worth the effort

how can you spoil the plot of "hot girl bouncing around in a bikini for 90 minutes: the movie"

>LA face but an Oakland booty

nice and long

I tried to jerk off to her but couldnt cum. Feels bad man

Its pretty much just jaws, deep blue sea and jaws two... I'd add the shallows as a possible forth entry but it jeeds time to see gow it ranks with other movies of its time

I remember being 11 and my 14 year old cousin showed me the arm scene and I just sat there motionlessly and his dad came in yelling at him cause apparently ibwas visibly shaken... seriously movie has god tier pacing