I have two stepdaughters (13 and 17 yo) what does Sup Forums want to see? Bra /panties, clean/dirty...

I have two stepdaughters (13 and 17 yo) what does Sup Forums want to see? Bra /panties, clean/dirty, with or without cum on it? Will try my best to deliver. Put related (of a friend of the 13yo who was staying at home)

dirty

show me your toenails

13 ; dirty ; without cum

Some precisions : am not currently at my gf home, will be spending the weekend there and deliver on Monday

13 Yo, dirty panties with cum

13 year old's bra and panties. You should start cumming in their food without them knowing

this plox, also timestamp

today op was a massive faggot

I can get behind this. Post their faces bruv

MODDDDDDDSSSSSS MODDDDDDSSSSS

kys retard

I already came in a bottle of juice that the 17 yo drank afterwards, in their shampoo bottles, and a few times inside some clean bras of the 17 yo before she wore them

Fucking pedo, I hope Hitler comes back from the future and gas your ass

Why not the 13 yo? Post pics of them?

Is this even legal?

No pics, but believe me, even though I'd never touch them, I have seen the 13 yo naked a few times, and fapped to her Tits. But I'm more turned on by the 17 yo

how did you see her naked?

Not fully naked since she was 11. This time she was half falling asleep after a day at the beach and I have her a shower. But at the time she didn't really have tits. I see her topless from time to time when she's fooling around and her pajama tops roll up, of when she changes in the living room before going to soccer practice

Do you have any pics of the 13 yo's panties?

Dirty panties. Lets see those stains

More pics OP?

Op come on can't keep us waiting doesn't take a hour to get pantie shots

Global Rule 2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

BAMP

Bump please op

13, bra and panties, dirty with cum

peedo?

op will never deliver

Fuck you. These young people are trusting you with their lives and wellbeing. Instead of rendering yourself as a rolemodel you do this? Hope you get caught sick fuck.

Op deliver

literally kill yourself holy shit you're retarded

op kys

Second this, kill all pedos so we can evolve in a more advanced specie than chimps

Guys man some of us like teen girl panties

Op deliver

Op here. To reiterate, will deliver on Monday

FOUND THE UNDERAGE
MODS.

I want to kill you so badly right now you piece of shit

You cant do shit beta ass kid rofl stfu

New request. Your right eyeball in 13 yo clean panties.

No, no... He said he will deliver Monday!!! Lets just wait.