Males should be forcibly feminized, this should be their national dresscode...

Males should be forcibly feminized, this should be their national dresscode, don't try to deny that the world would be a better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html
xhamster.com/movies/6815231/kimsatrans_no_hand_anal_orgasm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it wouldnt
kys

Im a drag queen and even Im not that gay

No, stop spreading misinformation.

I'm on board. But i think only short and fem guys should be . If all guys were feminized there would be no hot tall studs to breed us.

i love having my cock tucked away, constant reminder that it's disgusting and worthless.

i wish i was born with a vagina so badly. i want men to fuck me so hard and love it. i want them to shake as they orgasm on top of me. fuck everything

Well... the usa would!
Go ahead, little usa.
Be our guest...

Being gay is disgusting, I'm not calling for forced feminization of males to satisfy some sexual fetish but to rob them of their dignity and power. Male sexuality is toxic and they shouldn't be allowed to exercise it at all.

yes

>would love to be a full time sissy
>would love to wear frilly sissy outfits and latex fetish gear
>would love to spend my time cooking and cleaning and preening myself for horny dominant daddy bears
>would love to submit to men and women
>wanna suck cock and lick asshole and pussy daily
>wanna be covered in piss sweat spit and cum
>wanna have a tumblr and xhamster profiles cataloguing all of it and attracting other users and sissies
>tfw dont have the body for it
>tfw just go back to "normal" life

If this did become the noorm then wouldnt that be the new manly thing?

Why? So that nothing could get done ever? Women are shit at everything they try. They can't lift shit, build shit, organize shit, run shit, or kill shit. The global feminization of men would bring the world to a halt. You're just bitter because you burnt the roast.

mention feminization, not posting a sissy in chastity...

Mentioning sissy in chastity, not posting Walter Sobchak...

this is hilariously kind of the subject of valeria solanas' scum manifesto
ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html

Naw, men should stop letting themselves be feminized, eat a fucking steak and kill the globalists metaphysically.

it would be funny as hell seeing this on the battlefield.

nice! She could be a bit thiccer though

xhamster.com/movies/6815231/kimsatrans_no_hand_anal_orgasm.html

>gf playing with her overweight pussy
>you having to watch her nectar flow out of her while your cock strains and hurts in its chastity cage

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

im not a cuck yet, but only because we havn't found a bull that meets our qualifications

Cuck aint for me but I love the idea of getting with a chubby chick and when we're out in public we're just another couple but under my clothes shes caged and plugged me, then when we get home she doms me, making me wear girls clothes/fetish gear and makeup and she makes me her bitch

I'm a gay nigger and I don't approuve of this message.

I'm in the process of being feminised by my girlfriend. She's locked me up and won't unlock me unless I'm good and she feels like it. She tells me I have to fuck my ass with her dildo while laying on the floor every morning and night. She's told me I have to buy a corset this weekend and start working on my figure. I love her and would do anything for her, she owns me.

nice :3

If all males wore that they wouldn't be feminised, it would be funny the first few days then it would just be normal.

You wouldn't effect the the world if everyone was doing it.

>white skin
>black balls
WTF

As you can see my body and face need some work still, but she's teaching my how to do my makeup now and is restricting my food and portions.

femdom was such a slippery slope for me

>teasing my cock while I was still cock caged with her barefeet (foot fag here)

>first she had me fuck her with a strap-on on me while I was still cage and she would cum her warm pussy juice ontip my caged cock-goddamn the feeling of her cum leaking through my pee slit and the other hygine holes in my chastity cage made me crazy

>next after "I" fucked her with the strap on, she fucked me with it, all while my penis was still caged in chastity

>now we're at cuckolding, but no bull to enjoy : / it to its fullest

This is a retarded idea and you're either an idiot, a troll or just mentally ill for suggesting it.

Found the aitismo

whoah yeah that aint for me. Hell I'm quite a loser and socially awkward so for me personally I dont see the point in going to all that trouble of finding a girl, making an effort to bond with her and eventually becoming her bf then partner only to become a cuckold. At least the femdom sissy stuff is servitude, commitment, obsession

i love this thread

we should discuss this stuff more often on here...and post pictures of sissies

she fuck you or get someone else to yet?

Can you post more pictures of your dick and body?

mental illness, but u know there's a cure
soon

ITT: We pretend women are physiologically superior to men.

>to breed us

mate.....

>not even one castrated sissy in this thread

Pathetic

Male submissive here. I have a whole bag of toys and a cock cage. Kik me if you want to control me
Kik: CBT1515

Just cut them off, obviously.

start with niggers

>Male sexuality is toxic and they shouldn't be allowed ...
found the rape victim.

bump for moar