Drawthread drink up edition

drawthread drink up edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>:3

hey pin howdy

Speedy here, I like another request. Please Draw Yin wearing a hat that says "Sup Forums - Random" on it and have her holding a sign saying "Sup Forums drawthreads are better than /trash/"

fak

requests?

prefer cute to sexy tonight. sry.

tuba vore

Your nonsensical analogy heavily implied you force Pin to do that instead of bothering you

To the user that asked how I was. I'm good.

Draw Yin being tubavored.

checked

>If someone held a gun to your head and told you "I'll kill you unless you either eat shit daily or eat shit weekly" what would you choose?
I think I'd rather die than eat shit ever.
You got your delivery for today. Please leave.

Requesting a tiger giving user a hug.

>requests?

>prefer cute to sexy tonight. sry.

Animal ears of your choice with matching tail

Requesting Timothy the Band Dinosaurâ„¢ being swallowed up by a tuba in a similar manner to the image on the right

Oh hey pin

WHO DRAW DIS IS?

sup, and checked, how isit going?

Speedy here. I would like another request since you drawfags are so much better than /trash/'s. /trash/'s are so mean to mean me. They always call me Spoodo, request scat edits of my requests, doxxed me and even falseflag and pretend to be me. I think the only way I could feel happy at the moment is if you did another request for me.

Eggs.

>stab at pin
i would say Pin cares about being called on blogposting probably as much as you or EHG do

She blogs about her life occurences, you blog about your shitty opinions, i see no difference

eggs, if I'm not wrong

wow who saw that coming i am offended i cant beli... zzzz...

yeah no one is surprised enjoy your posts being hidden yet again

Thanks anons

Spidergirl.
Setting some web or playing with victim

eat me tuba.

don't be greedy, dude

Real Speedy here. This guy is an imposter. I am the real Speedy. I like /trash/ better than Sup Forums, which is why I'm in their drawthreads more than I am here. Requesting what the imposter asked for but make it pro-/trash/ instead.

>Your nonsensical

if you think that you're a dumbo.

>heavily implied you force Pin to do that instead of bothering you
It didn't.

>I think I'd rather die than eat shit ever.
Unless you hire someone else to wipe your ass and have never laid a hand on a public doorknob ever in life you've prolly already ingested a little bit of fecal matter.

How's the aftermath?

ok Spoodo, i'll remember what to do to drive you away.

From last thread
>Requesting a fem mewtwo riding some dick.
>what are nipples

And those are just my small gets.

Yah, it's me.

Sup, thanks, they say blogposting is bad.

Eh seems normal

nothing happened.

EAT ME TUBA

Knob shitposting, /trash/ dissing you
Nothing else

YOU MAD MAN

so far, just some literal shit-posting

No probs.

Requesting you and user playing some mini golf.

I am not greedy. That is not the real Speedy. I am the real Speedy. That guy is an imposter.

someone may as well do the dirty deed to this fucker already

I'm still screaming on the inside.
Actually, that might be the bourbon.

Not much, eh?
Good to know we're all adults who can handle
somethng we don't like.

I'm not doing requests, sorry

Friendly reminder that one of the reasons Chrishop overstayed here was excessive blogposting in which he admitted into it.

>Knob shitposting
>he still thinks it was him

Only if there are no tubas and it is just his fat ass getting plowed.

just EHG going spergy edgy while witheknighting his wife and being wrong between literal shitpost. Yep, not much.

Fuck off Knob

>they say blogposting is bad
meh it's just EHG really, what is he gonna do? draw his avatar in a minimalist way again?

>still boogeymanning
youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg

Are you trying to say I'm a square? Because you're not wrong.

...is this a fetish?

yep
but there is alot of people here who acts like kids here

I'm not that user, and I'm not saying that you are knob, but why do you try so hard to deny it.

Everything is a fetish

Why tubas? Why being eaten by tubas?

He is a man who loves his wife. Can't wrong him for that.
there will always be some

oh speedy you're back. I gotchu bro

He got scared since a user said he should be careful to not upset people here before someone doxxes him in which he promptly stopped spamming shit and backpedaled the fuck out of here, comparing Sup Forums to terrorists.

>EHG going spergy edgy

I wouldn't be able to mock Maggie for it if she didn't share it.

>why would you deny a false accusation
That logic is retarded.

If Sup Forums drawthreads aren't an avatarfag circlejerk that only draws chickenscratch then why would you have so many people here deny it?

I mean, is a plain vore fetish, only with specific characters, but vore not the less.

yes

tubavore

some fag in marching band probably got aroused and wanted to be stuck in a horn

kek
that's hilarious

>threatens someones livelihood
>not terrorism
Wouldn't expect any less from a tumblr hive. Tumblr's a place where SJWs drove a girl to suicide because she drew a fat character less fat than she is in the show she is from. Doxxing wouldn't be the lowest thing their supportive of.

why is blogposting any worse that arguing or discussing pokemon?

Look up archived threads of it on Sup Forums. Something about wanting to be vibrated inside of it while it is being played.

Though I would think a married man would know some amount of control.

and that changes what you did? No. Go drink bleach.

it sure is.

Because it's egotistical.
Arguing is at least at two-way conversation, but blogposting is just talking to yourself about yourself.

What does that even have to do with the post you quoted you attentionwhore

>false accusation
I mean, there is no way for us to know if you are or not knob. So we can not asume that the accusation is false or not to begin with.

If you are not knob then you need to prove it (that I think you can't prove becouse we don't know anything about Knob to identify him) or you just need to ignore the accusation, wich you don't do for some reason.

requests??

so speedy sees pedo shit getting drawn but tubas are off limits.

>switching alphabets mid-filename
Adorable.

TUBAVORE

There have been tons of deliveries of Tubavore.

Both blogposting and arguing could be seen on as egoistical for anyone not involved.

Tubanon would probably like pitcher plants

>why is blogposting any worse that arguing

We could argue that they're about the same. But that wasn't the point Magicdragon was trying to make.

>or discussing pokemon?
Fuck you, everyone loves pokemon.

>Though I would think a married man would know some amount of control.

Me calling Majic out for saying something retarded is pretty par for the course.

>and that changes what you did?
She must be okay with people joking about it to some degree. She did share it on Sup Forums afterall.

speedy has gotten tons of deliveries too and one wants shit that is illegal and the other wants something silly

yes, life isn't fair.

this seems like a nice place to be in

poopface

>hit that is illegal
wat? not even loli is ilegal

You're not wrong.

>Fuck you, everyone loves pokemon.
you mean call of duty of japan? Nah.

The point is that people here fucking gave pedoshit over something tame. If you are going to seriously give to a repeat requester why would you give to Speedy of all people.

!

i triggered ehg

You're past that. You're nipping at her heels. It's excessive.