My school is forcing us to do homework over the Christmas holiday so me and some friends are gonna protest by wearing...

My school is forcing us to do homework over the Christmas holiday so me and some friends are gonna protest by wearing Sup Forums masks and duct taping ourselves to the gates.

Any of you guys wanna help out? Could be fun.

I'm in Largo, Florida

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M
discord.gg/eW5qHxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off fag

gtfo Sup Forums and do your homework kid

>Sup Forums masks

Do your homework faggot

Sup Forums masks.......

Full spectrum autist loose in the thread.

>Sup Forums masks

Yeah like the one in my pic.

And fuck off to all you haters, if you want to be pussys that's fine but I actually stand up for what I believe in.

You should be grateful that you are able to visit a school and having holidays at all.

Want to rebel ? Stay at Aleppo this christmas.

You're an idiot for being anti-homework. I wish I could go back and re-learn everything from highschool and hopefully more. I was a shit student and if I would have put in just a little more effort, I would have had way more opportunities in life. Enjoy being a just-getting-by minimum wage slave like me, moron.

You don't understand how lucky you are you little prick

There are kids who would kill to get a decent education and here you are throwing it away

absolute state of you

>I actually stand up for what I believe in.

Like remaining ignorant

Yeah whatever

>I actually stand up for what I believe in

I hope the forget about you and you get forcefully penetrated the first night of break

that wont work. bring a gun to school. if you cant get a real one just spray paint one black from the dollar store. and somce you are obviously a fucking retard, dont forget to let the paint dry before you go to school with. guns solve problems

wtf? If I wanted to be spoken to like this I'd have gone to my dad.

I came here to organize a protest so if you're with me let me know otherwise gtfo my thread

>refers to the Guy Fawkes mask as a "Sup Forums mask"
>protesting something stupid with something stupider
gl user, you're a fucking normie

kek

nicely done, op

>And fuck off to all you haters, if you want to be pussys that's fine but I actually stand up for what I believe in.
Translates to :
>I have a shitty idea and nobody likes it. You are sooo unfair. *Stomps on ground with feet*

>I came here to organize a protest

>organize protest
>Sup Forums mask
you are either retarded, underage or this is bait... or all together

You seem more like the shooty type than the protesty type to me OP

Just do your homework normie

>protest school
I would be really surprised if you aren't underage. Also, I'm beginning to think this is a bait thread.

WHY IS THIS NEW GENERATION SUCH A BUNCH OF UNBELIEVABLE FAGGOTS

FUCK

GET OFF Sup Forums AND GO LEARN SOMETHING YOU IGNORANT SHIT

Well obviously you lot are a bunch of pussys who don't do shit. good on you

mods delete this thread please

That b8 webm is good as fuck and I for some reason have never saved it till now. Ty.

Im supporting you OP. When i get there,i will show'em what's the real deal (pic related is me)

Don't samefag, it's already too late for you.

I don't think he's samefagging, I think it's someone else tooling him.

You're probably in on it too.

What? I'm OP and I posted what's wrong with that? I was saying everyone here are pussys and it looks like I'm right seeing as you are

and are you serious? I find it hard to believe that's you but if you are give me your email and I'll send you the deets

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Greetings, young OP. My name is Anonymous. I am the final boss of the internet. I have slept peacefully for years, but your dubs have awakened me. We have decided to come to your aid. Initiating Operation #HolidayHomework. We shall march upon your school by the thousands and your teachers will regret every assigning you homework over spring break.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us at your school.

>I actually stand up for what I believe in.

>some people are actually replying to OP seriously

That's not what Anonymous is about.

"Help! I'm being Opresssed! I have to do homework over the winter!". Get over yourself.

Stop being a fucking faggot then.

Nice wall of text pussy maybe if you people put as much effort into protesting bad stuff as you did writing bullshit maybe the world wouldn't be so fucking shit

I'm with you OP

pic related, its me XD

and this is what I'm talking about

Reckon we can make it happen guys? it'd be cool as fuck plus Sup Forums has had lots of bad press lately maybe it's time to make people fear us again

>homework
>a cause worth protesting

lmao go help people in Syria

>Let them hear our roar! Uprising of the 12yr olds!
Yeah, I see them trembling.

>copypasta
>effort
Lazy piece of shit or newfag pick one

your homework couldn't be that hard. plus you have the whole holiday to do it.

9/10

I am actually starting to believe this is not bait... OP is really retarded faggot...

I'm with ya kid. Let's do this!

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M

Ah yeah.. Sometimes it's a nice thing to see a successful thread. Keep going, and good luck with your protest mate!

Help attach you to metal bars where we will have control. Ok. Just ignore the superglue I'm putting on your back and the rotten fruit pile over there. Also those totally aren't dicks we're drawing on your masks

Let me ask you something. Who was your candidate?

if this "kid" is real, he's not from largo, FL. he types like a brit. gr8 b8, m8.

Best bait ever

>checked

There's no way he's old enough to vote.

>Sup Forums masks

Newfag detected

This guy gets it

I like this meme

If you want the full force of the internet to aid you in operation #HolidayHomework, then follow these steps to be inducted into the group known as anonymous. They no longer lurk here, but on deeper darker corners of the internet. This will lead you to them.

Hey, OP. One of the oldfags just alerted me to a massive operation getting ready to occur, dare I say, the biggest in Sup Forums's history? My name is m00t and I'm kind of a big deal. I'll start getting the word out to all of my people. Hang in here. Help is on the way.

Sounds like fun op
I'll be there throwing rocks at you

actually, my guess is australian.

dubs wasted on a dumb-ass b8 post.

/THREAD

Sup Forums checking in

i miss that big faggot.

Sup Forums armory

>Sup Forums masks
obvious troll is obvious

Hi name is Hiro I own Sup Forums. Support your cause.

Holy shit, I think the Navy SEAL actually killed him.

Just a little bit longer, OP. We've got Sup Forums hacking the shit out of your teacher's computer right now and deleting your Christmas homework assignments. The guys over at Sup Forums are busy distracting her with swastikas and pepes on her facebook and twitter. Just cross your fingers and hope they can buy us enough time.

I hope OP is trolling. Are today's kids really unaware there are still real oldfags lurking Sup Forums? Like creepy old guys with cabins by rivers and shit. Where the fuck are your parents kid? You ask for "anonymous" to show up but when old Sup Forums show's up, you are fucked. Stay offline for your own good. This is not tumblr. This world is full of real crazy people. I know you're too edgy to listen but ffs, do parents really not teach their kids about the dangers of the world we live in anymore?

imma firin mah lazer!

school is DDoSd

outside of OPs school right now!!!

count me in

Tfw I'm a creepy old guy with a cabin by the river and shit.

I shared this post on my Facebook Sup Forumsro, hopefully we can add to our army!

WEW! Ok, OP. That was one of the most epic, biggest, and fastest raids we've ever done. We dox'd everyone in Largo, FL and sent 1488 pizzas to your teacher's house and put dank memes all over her social media. Protesters outside the school made your principal cry. Then we crashed the school's website for lulz and great justice. We deleted all of your teacher's homework assignments and photoshopped fake nude pics of her and told her that if she gave you homework for Christmas that we'd post them on twitter. She agreed no homework. YOU WIN! HOORAY!

We are on out way, OP

Watch for this van outside your school

discord.gg/eW5qHxU

what is this a cringe thread?
>we;re anonoymous
>CHECK OUT OUR PARTY BUS

>Sup Forums masks

That Kid-OP is dumb af

these are 9gag masks. get your meme right!

Hey that sounds like a really cool idea! I wish I had more friends like you OP, the alt-right club at my school only has like 5 members so we find protesting the leftist cuck shit difficult.

UNITE!

Hey Guy got Fawkes yourself

You stupid motherfucker that is not a Sup Forums mask...You just offered proof as to your need to study...Fucking Faggot

>says it's not a Sup Forums mask
>says it's a V for Vendetta mask

wow this thread is so cool

I hope you get beat with about three feet of garden hose.