So Sup Forums, what do you drive? Post pics of your car

so Sup Forums, what do you drive? Post pics of your car

Other urls found in this thread:

jeepolog.com/UserFiles/english_pages/jeep_j8_road_test.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2004 F250 pushing close to 700hp.

that/s a beastly motherfucker Sup Forumsro

is that one actually yours or just a google'd same model?

Is that a Lego car?

no, i drive a shittier one, seconds

Sorry about your wang man, ever off road it or just pavement queening?

mate don't question it, it's not my car though. I drive this, same colour, upper spec'd model

What's it like having everyone assume you have a micropenis?

looks practical as fuck. My only experience with a Mazda was this monstrously unreliable sack of shit.

GT

92 civic hatch

Csnt put pic from phone
2006 dodge ram 4x4 quad cab 4.7

but what i want is this

you a dad?

what is fuel efficiency

Had it a few years now. Good car

rice

ford e350

I know, underwhelming.

I've been wanting to tron mine but all my friends pissed themselves when I suggested it

on my actual car? 7.1L/100km

This piece of shit

not that i know of...

why the SUV's then?

wow a piece of plastic. bet you don't even know what's going on behind there other than shit you watch on the internet.

What is this?

Do you give away free candy?

my girlfriend wants her first car to be a jeep. The more I tell her she's a fucking idiot, the more she wants it.

Post your shit then

OP here. No fucking idea it's just a googled car. I drive this.

only if you're good

Actually info. As I said, it's underwhelming. It's a good used car, but it's not that fast. I like the features and it's a pretty comfortable drive. I drive long distances.

how this piece of crap still runs is unbelievable

dump her mate ASAP. bet she watches dr phill and her favorite band is Adele and Rihanna.

she's actually pretty cool in other regards, she's a fucking hip hop head. Watching Dr Phil is something we both do together though, not going to lie. It's funny as fuck

I like the Israeli version of a Jeep. They reinforce them give them a better suspension and just put it together better overall. I wouldn't buy a regular American one though.

that thing's a beauty
ever see a charade? we call it the red riding hood

Also the engine is not loud.

sorry for the blurry pic, phone camera sucks

>Drives American car
>Uses metric system

Please use imperial system when discussing American cars.

Lifted trucks are for children and adults who shit the bed

Just got it last year

U MAD he back paddled on everything already?

Insecure faggot detected

I drive a fucking Toyota GTS86. I'm OP, and I'm Australian.

Feel sorry for you. Enjoy life but!
Any good jeep is the ones with a straight six hemi motor with efi+gas and live front rear axels. reliable as fuck. I work in a car workshop and our company refuses to repair any new jeep because they are pieces of shit!

No one has listed displacement in cubic inches in decades.

My 2... 14 accord and
02 jeep (jeep is 300k miles strong)

My ride. 3 hours every day.

Don't act like sitting down and watching Dr Phil in your underwear with a girl that's way out of your league while eating Vegemite toasties at 2pm on a Wednesday isn't your idea of perfect

Is this you?

I might be a faggit

O well...eurofag here..

nah mate z4 is baller as fuck

Dis my car.

What the fuck Europe

I would love to drive this car, but there too fucking expensive for what they are.

jeepolog.com/UserFiles/english_pages/jeep_j8_road_test.htm

How many horses does those coupes push?
Pic is mine.

2016 Tacoma

Only if you suck dick.

Its just mine retarded Renault Megane II ph2 1,5 Diesel engine

Wait til these bad larrys hit 88 mph

has it got Vtec?

only 200. They're more of a track car than a straight line car, but they're a dream to drift. Slow as fuck, but does alright with a tune/turbo. People have been wondering why Toyota didn't put a turbo in them since the day they came out

So much of dat Hyundai v-tac. S'fun though. Glad I got the 3.8 v6 instead of the 2.0t 4cyl.

Holy shit, that amount from a 2.0L in a coupe?

diesel?

>mad because they voted for a losing cunt

honda steed 400, I don't know how to drive a car.

nice 325i. like those headlight washers, i am looking for a set for mine but they are expensive als hell
i have two e30s too. one 316i two door and a 325i convertible

ye 200 HP from a 4 cylinder 2.0, and it's great on fuel. Turbo pushes them to about 320, and more work (for under 10k) you can get them to 450-500, but I like it slow

Sup Forumsro, I own one. I only got it because I got a very good deal out of it and in new condition. Anyways, the engine is too compact, tight turns make you feel like it might tip over, no trans fluid dipstick, you'd have to go to the dealer for check ups, fuses for certain things exist as something else, so if the horn is broken, there's no fuse for it.

To;dr : it's a piece of compact complicated shit that makes you feel unsafe at the same time

Look at all that jelly. Be proud bro.

Those are Land Cruisers

Nice bike. Dis mine.

Standard on the SE. Makes certain parts a cunt to get hold of though. Got pics of the convertible?

Renault Créateur d’automobiles

That is a good question, it sure looks awesome and I'm a sucker for coupes even if I would never get one myself. Winter here in sweden atm but in april I'm gonna go ecu tune mine to 290hp/460nm. Is gonna be fun.

My ride. And yes I'm a hipster.

Lexus IS300
Thinking about customizing it as soon as it's under my name, don't know what I'll do to it but, fuck it.
V6 Standerd/automatic 4 door car

>muslims go
yes
>Sweet Toyota Pickup
yes
>PBR
yes
>CSA
yes
>dip
yes, but copenhagen
>guns
yes
>KKK
fine with me
>old crow
not a bourbon fan, never had it
>meth
no thanks

Been my ride for 4 years now

yeah looks nice. but i'm sure there's always going to be other cheaper and more capable 4x4s out there that aren't overly overpriced because of the jeep badge. Don't give into trends give into personal experiences and whatever you are capable of doing to keep you smashing tracks.

they're a fun ride and madly reliable. If you ever do decide to get a coupe, this one is definitely a 10/10. I had an RX-8 before. Mistake

Very satisfying how correct they are.

Train envy, I haz it.

pretty cool. Harleys are just way too expensive though

2005 Toyota Sienna

>700hp

lol from a 6 leaker? the amount of money needed to do that is insane. who the fuck are you fooling you retard

Fuck the south.