What are your opinions on this album? I think its an absolute masterpiece

What are your opinions on this album? I think its an absolute masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZcuwfiCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=es1XbKsNyZ8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's fuckin good cant wait for his next release

I like Doris more.

Doris might just be the only good album to have come from the entire OF-era.

I will probably listen to it again, but I couldn't stand it. It sounded awful. I guess I wasn't in the right mood for it.

SO GRAB A GLASS AND POUR SOME COLD WHITE WINE IN IT

The first time i listened i didnt really like it but I listened to it again last week and now i love it

This or Cherry Bomb?

This. I want to listen to cherry bomb sometime soon tho

I think it's great. Real slow and lazy. Short and sweet like a punk album. My favourite song is "Off Top".

love this album
hopefully his new album will go in the same direction as that solace song he put out

DUDE

IDLSIDGO is the perfect fall/winter album while Doris is the perfect spring/summer album.

Damn thats really true

nut to the song ngl

Doris is better

*the song mantra

it's a very nice lonely album, huey and faucet are some of my favorites by earl

Id say Doris is early spring/ late summer but damn this is accurate

Why is huey so fucking short

The only song i rlly like is grief but i feel like he's going to come out with something special with his next release or next couple releases

Literally the only hip hip I enjoy

Fantastic album. My favorite release from 2015.

One of my favorites. The guest verse on DNA was really weak, and Solace would have made a better ending, but its definitely an alltime great lofi hip hop album.

i hate this board

i think i'm always going to be waiting for something as good as EARL again :( if it wasnt for the cringy ass lyrical content, EARL would be the greatest mixtape of all time imo

that being said; it is definitely a huge improvement from doris, which is one of the most disappointing albums of all time.

very excited for the new album, don't really know what to expect but i know it will be great

It's widely recognized as the worst thing he's ever done but of course Sup Forums has to be the contrarians to call it a masterpiece.

It's not even surprising at this point, take anything popular and well received and by default you already know the consensus of the board. Same goes for vice versa.

Or maybe you care a lot more about popular consensus than most people and you're projecting.

absolutely loved it, one of my favourite rap albums, I always want more from earl

I'm pretty sure you're confused, it's considered the best thing he's made.

Probably my most listened to rap album for the past year and a half. Listened to it on repeat near daily during commuting to and during work in addition to the Solace EP.

I never really listened to Earl until a friend told me I have a lot in common with him considering his relationship with his mother and the like.

Overall, it got me to looking for more melancholic shit in rap. Something I don't hear too often.

>The guest verse on DNA was really weak

Maybe the first 3 lines.
Once he stopped rapping about typical shit and got somber about his friend who passed it shot up exponentially.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZcuwfiCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=es1XbKsNyZ8

if his next album is going to sound anything like these songs it's going to be rap aoty for sure