How do I tell the difference between a girl who likes me for who I am vs. the things I buy her?

How do I tell the difference between a girl who likes me for who I am vs. the things I buy her?
> webm related

Men are the whores if they buy girls stuff to bed them basically. If they give them shit afterwards they're like pimps. You tell me.

Dont buy things to her anymore, and you will see what happen

Over 9000

wait a few months before you buy her shit, if her birthday comes within that time, just make her something instead.

maybe you shouldn't buy shit you lame fuck

just hangout with her and not buy her shit and see how she behaves? its a bit complicated though because some women prefer affection to be shown through gifts aka whores

Source: been dating girlfriend for 6 months havent bought her anything except for food / dates which even then she buys me that too, loves me either way.

girls who expect you to buy them things don't actually like you. you're a lifestyle accessory to them, not a person. you play a role in their life and if don't play it properly they'll replace you with someone who will.

you need to show her you're not a heeb though. if she thinks you're cheap that's not going to make her moist.

Don't buy her things, and see if she still likes you.

I met my woman at a time when I'd lost half my client list, my dog, my place to live, and I had to travel 2,000 miles a week to not only interview for a new job but be the executor of my best friend's estate, who died in a car crash, and whose family was, in a word, insane, and was trying to sue each other and me to get money...instead of letting me do my fucking job and funding his daughter's college fund.

Shit, I don't think I bought her anything more expensive than two bean burritos off the Taco Bell menu for the first four months we were dating. I was sleeping on couches, borrowing money from friends, and finishing grad school while still working 40 hours a week.

And she STILL saw something in me that made her want to fuck me every night she saw me, and every night we've been together. Since then I graduated law school, passed the bar, and I'm working at an awesome company in legal, and have my "niece" in a boarding private school near where I live so she can stay the fuck away from her dad's family (mom isn't in the picture) and stay with me during holidays.

I met her at a time in my life when I had nothing. Now that I make 80% of the combined income, she still buys me dinner once a week. At least once a month, it's Taco Bell.

If you feel like you have to spend money for a woman to love you, she isn't the whore - you are. Straight up.

And frankly, I've had more threesomes and crazy sex adventures with my girl than I ever had without her.

A sweet tale until it got to the end. Sounds like a whore who can't do better and settled for less.

show me the money!

My dick is what makes her moist.

she's fantasizing about your checking account.

topkek

girls will never love you for who you are. they will only love you for the things you provide them. it's in their evolution. they will want you for your car, for your social status, for your money, or for your gifts. but never for who you actually are. sooner you accept that, less heartbreaks you experience.

She saw a dude who was going places and wanted to tag along. It's called having foresight. You're delusional or dishonest, probably both.

No, I think she loves me. I just really want to hurt her for stealing 2 years and 10 months of my life. It could've been done in a day or two. Bitches man.

why would buy a girl anything but her birthday
stop cucking, its 2016

Cant tell if singlefag or screwed over by ex

Both.

damn sorry bro, not all girls are though man i havent bought my girl anything and she loved me a month in

attraction is a strange thing, man.

Smart women can spot a strong man who gets shit done, even when he's down on his luck.

They all like money, but seeing you at that low point reassures her that she's got a man who can cope with adversity and will be able to look after her through anything.

Is that your girl, OP?

Yeah, no. She inherited enough money from her grandmother so she doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to for the rest of her life, but she just rolls what she gets from the trust fund into investments and donates enough money to keep the tax burden at neutral.

She had two boyfriends and ten girlfriends before me, never fucked a guy before we spent the night together the first night, is bisexual as all hell, and comes from a family that would happily give her a house and place to do fuckall for the rest of her life...and also thinks I'm a scumsucking leech who lives off her largess (because apparently living off a salary of $40k a year in nonprofit makes you ridiculously wealthy).

She works full-time in charitable nonprofits making shit money. She could do so much better than me and has been told so at family dinners - in front of me. Hell, I told her she could be with some guy who has 8 cars and 3 houses and gave her $20k necklaces just to go out for a fundraiser.

She told me she was, and it wasn't the same as being with a guy who, when he had nothing else, scraped up the parking change and changed all the foreign currency he had left over from business trips to be able to take her out for dinner on her birthday because he flew home to be with her.

Don't care if you believe me or not, because I got a girl who may be what everyone else thinks of as a 7/10 when they look at her and judge her on her appearance, but she's my solid 12/10, with 5 points added on for who she is and what she does with her life.

And yeah, she has a sister, but that girl? That girl is a straight-up whore who values her boyfriends for nothing more than the exact value of what they give her or pay for her.

You want to be with a girl who values you for you? Don't make your relationship about a financial transaction.

I do think relationships are transactional. user might be a little bitter, but he's not wrong. Money can be part of the package deal that makes a woman fall in love, but if all you can offer is money, you'll always just be a walking wallet.

Buying too many gifts actually makes you look kind of desperate, like you're trying to prove you're worthy...

Then there are women who expect a lot of gifts as part of a ritual. They don't love you for it, it's just the baseline for them to even consider giving you the time of day. They are miserable cunts, pure gold diggers.

^ This is truth.

^ So is this

I'm afraid that old fantasy of til death do us part and happily ever after is a thing of the past, boys.

Women need a provider, a protector, someone who will slay the saber-tooth tiger at the door (one way or another). That's it and that's all. They don't actually care for shit, which is why their parents still auction them off to the highest bidder in undeveloped countries. In 1st world countries, women choose the highest bidder themselves. (Thanks, feminism)

You see the fat super-rich dudes on a yacht with hot models, right? Is that love?

And a more realistic example: neither the football player nor the drug dealer goes without a date. Women want men only for what a man can provide her. Period.

But that's ok. She has decided her self worth as a convenient collection of moist holes, so you're allowed to consider her as such.

If true (and I have no reason to doubt you), you got that 1 in a million, bro. . You're right to treasure it.

Here's how...

You don't

i'm not going to find a girl like that sitting here posting pictures of cats on toilets, but i feel like i'm not going to find a lot of what i'm searching for. i don't think the things i've idealized exist.

...can't. I don't keep money in the house, or in my wallet. Neither does she.

Our combined net worth is definitely slanted way over on her side, and almost all of the credit card applications that show up in the mail are for cards designed to allow the bearer to put a Ferrari on plastic. But we still live like two urban professionals who have hundreds of thousands in college debt...because I have a kid to put through college.

Here's the fucked up part, though. She comes from a family where where paying for your best friend's kid to go to school is so far removed from their understanding that explaining why she pays tuition for my niece is simpler to just call it a merit scholarship to her family's social circle. They understand paying money for your name to be attached to charity for the brand recognition. They don't understand doing it because it's the thing you promised your friend you would do at his deathbed.

>a thing of the past, boys.
It was always bullshit. In the past, they adapted a functioning society to human nature. It was second wave feminism and hollywood horseshit that sold us on the idea that love conquers all and everyone is destined to meet their soul mate.

They almost certainly don't, but that doesn't mean there aren't great things out there for you.

So don't look for the things you idealized. I met my girl when I literally knocked her over in an art gallery.

They don't ever genuinely like YOU bro. They like how you make THEM feel. Accept that and just roll with it.

Yea... and I know what everyone else in this thread is saying. It's not that I got nothing in return from buying her trinkets. The high I get from her laugh and smile is indescribable.

stop buying her things and see what happens

You're the dude who just won the lottery and is telling everyone to buy a lottery ticket.

Anyone wanna solve a jigsaw puzzle with me?

Yeah, but here's the thing - the one in a million for me is attainable for you, too. If I hadnt had the shittiest time in my life when I met her, I might have passed her over for someone slightly prettier or more "correct".

The fact that she doesn't live in her family's world and specifically chose to live frugally would have meant I never got to know her. And hell, she never told me her family background until we had been dating for almost three months, because she was afraid of dating someone who was into her just because of her money.

Yeah, well, that's how you win the lottery.

I think she overreacts on purpose so I guess she really likes you.

Goddammit.

/thread

Ex wife was high Maintenace expected the best food and designer clothes n shit
She got them as I had a good job then "foreman in a steel factory "
We split up I drown in alcohol and weed lost my job
Now a benifits faggot
Every girl wants the best unless you go for a fattie or ugly chick then you are made

There is no difference mate

that's easy OP, just remember, no likes you for you.

>The high I get from her laugh and smile is indescribable.
Be careful you don't get addicted, user. Men destroy themselves trying to please a beautiful, greedy woman.

Not everybody gets a bisexual frugal heiress, but nobody has to settle for a screeching nag who is only happy when she gets more shiny shit.

A whore gets paid for sex they don't pay for it. Fucking dumbass

Fake poverty. I do that all the time (I'm not rich, but I live decently).
I never talk about money nor do I buy gifts for no reason. I do pay for dinners and things when we go out though, but she has no reason to believe I am nothing but poor and generous with the little I have.

>a bag in a box in a bag

There better have been a smaller box in that with a small envelope with a folded piece of paper that said "git rekt fgt"

Nigga who cares if she don't like you?
If you're banging that, nothing else matters, she's a 10

Fair point, man. And good words for that other bro as well.

Ok

>never fucked a guy before we spent the night together

oh god, tell me you don't actually believe this, you poor fucking wretched soul you.

Is that Tiffany blue, OP?

CRINGE. Holy fuck.

I hope this is bait.

Start off by not buying her shit.

>Butthurt femanon who fails with reverse psychology

cute untill the last line man

>where do you live
>what do you do

i'm tired of being asked these two questions. one day when i'm comfortable with these questions i'll get back to dating.

perfect answer

Again the whore is the one that's being payed not the one paying.

"I don't give a bitch shit but hard dick and liquor" - Danny Brown

Words to live by.

We haven't really, we cuddle and the most sexual thing we did is hand job under the cover while we kissed.

You fingerblasted her after giving her jewelry? Wow, she spoils you!

I dated a girl like that years ago. (She was from the Morton salt empire in Chicago). I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying it's fuckin' rare. Things didn't work out with me and the Morton girl due to age & distance, but I understand such cool ladies do exist.

As to true soulmates, I do feel I've found mine. I'm much MUCH older than her. And yeah, I take care of her and pay bills and fix her car and shit. I also get laid all I want, including threesomes and other perverted shit I'm into.

We have a lot in common, we're together 24x7, we get along great, my friends and family love her and her family approves of me, life is goddamn beautiful.

HOWEVER, I'd be a fuckin' idiot if I didn't realize I'd be less attractive to her without my strength and appearance and home and great job and the things I can provide for her. I''ve been playing this fucked up game longer than she's been alive, and I know the rules.

But like I said, bro, you found that 1 in a million and I'm damn happy for you.

>would you still love me if i lost my legs in a car accident.

what does realizing it's conditional change? what does it mean to acknowledge it's conditional?

A fair question. I have no doubt she'd still love me if I lost my legs. And I'd still love her if the situation were reversed. But again, saying it wouldn't change anything is ridiculous. If I lost my legs, but could still provide, she'd certainly stay with me......but she'd also secretly bang the hot dude from college who could still lift her off her feet.

I see the heartwarming shit where the beautiful girl still marries the handsome soldier who is burned beyond recognition after some sand-nigger bullshit. But anyone who thinks she's not getting something more on the side since bro's dick got burned off is fucking delusional

I guess I'm saying it's always conditional, man. Otherwise, the obese cows who want a man to love them for what's inside would be dating super hot quarterbacks, and the neckbeard losers on Sup Forums would all be dating cheerleaders.

that wasn't my point. it's delusional to think there are unconditional relationships. you shouldn't let the fact that there are conditions bother you, unless...

Buy a ticket, bros!

>How do I tell the difference between a girl who likes me for who I am vs. the things I buy her?

don't buy her anything.
Make her pay her 50%.
And be ready to start another cringethread "I'm a 38yo KHV".

That weird thing named "love" actually exists. But is not the product of "dating".

Oh, it doesn't bother me at all! Apologies if I misunderstood.

Like I said, I get that there are rules and conditions and I'm just a realist about it.

Never win a girl buying her things, she will be no different than a trained dog
A trained dog will do tricks as long as you give it treats
No treats equals no tricks
No gifts equals no pussy

correct. it's not like there are old, poor, unattractive dudes dating young attractive women. if things were different then things would be different.

if love is not the product of dating, then how does it come about between two individuals?

Bain, is that you?

thats cute

i'm cute!

Give me succ then