This girl i ve been dating for awhile says she cant have sex cause her pussy is 'swollen'...

This girl i ve been dating for awhile says she cant have sex cause her pussy is 'swollen'. She has given me a few blowjobs and i even did it with her for a few minutes untill she stopped me saying her pussy hurts. She got it checked out and i dont know what kinda thing she's got but apparently the inside walls of her vagina are physically swollen to the point where its too painful for her to have sex with me.

Can this be true or is it bullshit?

Instead of thinking of her as your sex toy, why don't you try to feel a shred of compassion for her in her time of illness?

Who gives a shit? Just dump her. Who'd want to be with a woman that can't use her pussy. Is this some sort of social experiment?

cause i gotta fuck then i can go back to using my brain for empathy and all that shit

Break up with her, why would you want to date someone you couldn't fuck?

Anal.

You should break up with her, she deserves better

I've had similar experience with some girl, dont really remember, but it became normal fast.

For once, OPs not a faggot, this guy is.

>Can this be true or is it bullshit?
She might be allergic to dogs.

you're quick to judge, i wonder what insecurites are making you do it

What about anal?

Can be true, I knew of someone who had this. However, some of her pain/illness is likely psychosomatic (You know that's true b/c you posted here) That doesn't make it 'less real' to her and you will need to be very patient and understanding and willing to go to crazyland every once in a while....or move on.

Hey fucking retard, youve been having sex too frequently she needs time to recover. Enjoy the blowjobs while they last, because I know your relationship wont.

Get a guy with a smaller penis to fuck her u could sit back and watch

>girl

Ask Tyrone if he can confirm that. Probably not.

She's getting dicked on the side. Probably from an ex that is used to having his way with her. My ex had her pussy swollen from me fucking her for hours everyday. She couldn't hold her piss at work because of it. She boning someone else and she has no pussy left for you.

I suggest you just move on. You don't want a girl who doesn't want or can't have sex with you. Do yourself a favor.

IMO I would say that maybe you don't know her long enough to trust her on this decision.

Has she pulled other fibs to get out of other related tasks? People tend to have patterns in their decision making and behavior.

Have you ever had sex or is it still building up? Try doing a lot of foreplay, maybe she is dry. I've had girls that were wet instantly, others take a while to get going. Dry sex, although imperceptibly different in men, can really hurt a girl and leave them sore for a while.

There is a possibility she has a yeast infection which is perfectly normal and common. Some restasis and a week will cure that.

Less likely is she has an STD and is hiding it from you, I find this unlikely but not outside the realm of possibility. However, herpes is pretty common although pretty harmless after the psychological acceptance.

true, but only sex can fix it longterm

Her pussy is swollen coz Tyrone and the boys were too rough with it the night before.

Have fun being cucked OP

ex of mine had something similar - effectively ultra-tight, to the point of needing medical stretching to get her comfortable.

so no, she may not be bullshitting you.

that ex was fun in some ways. utter hell because she was mad as a sack of badgers, but she's sort of got other responses to compensate for the lack of any pleasure from penetration - she could come from just having her nipples caressed.

would've been fun if not for the insanely toxic madness that made it unbearable. Poor girl.

I love the madness. It can only last so long, but boy is the ride fun!

Crazy girls are what give me my ups and downs in life. I'm by no means stable myself, but I enjoy holding on while I can.

>What is Vaginismus...

Yes it's real. Try doing some muscle relaxation exercises, meditation, Yoga or use muscle relaxers, or anything the doctor might prescribe.

That is, if by swollen she/the doctor actually meant her muscles tightening (" swelling ").

you are lucky, marry her, you will have a tight pussy to fuck for decades

Taps fedora
M'lady

give that bitch a popper. tada loose pus in seconds

Give her some advil because anti inflammatory and shit

Plug it in

oh, no this was the bad sort of crazy.

seemed like a really cool person, ultra-confident, high-educated professional, all that sort of stuff.

unfortunately, it was all sort of like a swan, graceful on the surface, paddling madly below. She was utterly paranoid about weight (she was a _little bit_ fat, but it really suited her, absolutely beautiful, best way I could describe her is "renaissance ideal" curves, complete with hair that reached the back of her legs)
But being with her became hell - total paranoia, any compliment would be dissected, the slightest comment would end up being twisted round in her head to be a critique.

was impossible to spend any time, without it being a tightrope walk between explosions. she then started trying to gaslight me, that I was being a monster for these criticisms I never said.

not worth it. Got the hell out of there, for my own safety.

I actually feel sorry for the poor girl. her previous ex had supposedly been a complete bastard, and of course, I became the same monster in her head after I ended it. I get the feeling she's got a long string of exes who all fled when they found out she was crazy underneath the outward appearance. I hope someday she sorts her head out.

Crazy can be fun. Crazy that's trying to harm you? oh hell no.

that should've been to

dude, read the book 'the six pillars of self esteem'

its a self esteem issue and theres the tools in that book on how to help her fix herself

its not that hard either.

have u been to the doctor with her?
Why r u with her still, u beta cuck fag?

No u

likely some type of infection. you don't want that shit in your cock walls. find s new girl.

Put it in her ass instead

trust me, I tried. tried till my own self-esteem was getting chipped away as she kept trying to gaslight me. Not least because she was absolutely adamant that she didnt have any problems at all, so getting her to realise she had that streak was a battle in itself.

at the point was was getting harmful to myself, I cut my losses and got the hell out of there, before it got any worse .

Have you even seen her pussy?
If not, "she" is a TRAP!

just make sure "she" has no dick. this crap happens.

Exactly. Your girl is defective. Take that bitch back. Should come stock from nature with a fuckable vagina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Your gf is a dude! You fucked a trap! This is so fucking hilarious! Thanks bro. You made my day.

fucking SJW ass shit
also they all end with 4

/thread

>meet for coffee
>ask if she's had sex reassignment surgery
>watch her facial expression
>?????
>profit!

>fucking SJW ass shit
>also they all end with 4
So fucking dogs when you are allergic is a SJW thing?

He vag is all swollen and she is allergic to dogs. WTF do you think people are saying here?

Even mongoloids would be embarrassed to end up in a class with you.

Either way, break it off. The stress on hers probably a lot. Or she jus Savin herself for another d00d. Which is probably the answer.

she probably fucked some mandingo dick

Don't remember the name but it affects a small percentage of women and there is treatment for it, but it doesn't work all of the time. It can mean that they might not be able to have children as well. I used to be good friends with a girl that had it. She had good days and bad days, sometimes she'd be able to have sex just fine and others she couldn't.

mfw this is the only guy who knows how not to be a cringy beta.