Doctor Fag Reporting in

>Doctor Fag Reporting in
Sup Dr. /B here
getting sued for mal-practice i think. so fuck it
Got me RX pad out, any of you faggets want prescriptions? Will write orders for w/e meds you need.

Just post your name, address, phone number, and your condition. If you don't know what you need but still want some pills i can make some good recommendations for something to help you.

Please be within reason. I obv. can't write a script for 1000 xanax bars. You will be in more shit then me trying to cash that puppy in.

What's your email?

yeah not goona post my adress here

Getting sued because i amputated the wrong leg on someone. Wasn't all my fault thou, The nurse marked the wrong leg.

>still w8ing 4 mail

Couldn't you tell it was an OK leg? Didn't you notice the other leg looked fucked?

I'd like a prescription for testosterone plz

Post an email for us to contact you

Can you prescribe to other countries?

This

Epic.

Rocky, rolly, limbless fag.

Get a job as a criminal gang doctor.

What meds should I get to get really fucked up all day every day to the point where I can't think anymore?

When you are that busy and have 3 to 4 surgeries a day. Its hard to inspect everything. You rely on trained nurses to have things prepped and ready. Even thou they marked the wrong leg, it falls on me

How can we contact you? No one will post their address here

dilantin
When it builds up in your system over a series of days, some people can actually trip on it and see visuals

this

Also this happens around the world more then you think

This x2. I want an Addy Script. Im diagnosed with ADD but my faggot doctors wont give me it. Im a college student, it would be beneficial over the shitty ass other drugs they give me. I dont know how to ask for it indirectly though. So I just end up smoking weed to help

Adderall can be very helpful for some, from a true health prospective the cannabis is much better for you if it works.

But send me an email to

[email protected]

>When you are that busy and have 3 to 4 surgeries a day
It's a little late now, but you should have slowed down a bit. Maybe take a little time to peruse the patient's chart first.

Just ask for addies, I was on concerta/straterra and asked to be swapped to see if it would help my apetite. It did and its honestly pretty good for focus too!

Nty faggot undercover agent

Same user that wants an addy script: Im a pre law student aswell. What qualifications did the nurse have? You could place wrong doing on her, although you being the Dr. kinda puts you in charge so youd still be fucked financially. Just get a bomb ass lawyer man.

I feel bad for the guy cause, he still needs his other leg removed. 1 leg its not that big of deal can get around and do most things. But now he has no legs. It makes me sad that i caused this.

Sounds legit..... ;)

Captain Hindsight to the rescue!

Yea his advice won't re-grow a leg

Now you can get a job as a ghetto plastic surgeon and fuck up boobs all day long.

I like the effects adderall has on me when Im in desperate need of getting shit done by a deadline, Weed can be helpful but since I live in KS getting the right strains can be difficult. It helps that I have a CO. And Cali Bud plug though. But I could definitely use some Adderall this week for finals.. English Lit is fucking me raw.

You won't lose your license because you got sued for malpractice, OP. You're a fucking idiot if you do this. Worse that will happen is your rates go up.

I'm a lawyer.

don't be. wasn't your fault

adderal and percs for me.
[email protected]

>side note: has a single one of these threads ever been legit?

i know i won't loose my lincense but my name as a surgeon is ruined.

>Few years go by
>no one forgets removing wrong leg at this hospital
>Mr. user its time for surgery
>Your surgeon is
I walk in
Whats your face like?

And you should have enough money for a damn good team of shark lawyers being a doctor and all. They could probably conjure something up to make it not your fault.

make a junk email :/

has OP come through to any user sending him e-mail, or is the party van parked outside of the house?

Like everything on Sup Forums, OP is lying about everything. Fuck off, cancer.

The dude the responded to me spoke spanish. Doubt its the same OP