Post pictures you want photoshopped and ill see what i can do, heres a sample of my work

Post pictures you want photoshopped and ill see what i can do, heres a sample of my work

Both heads are too big.
Anyways, the day I want a nude picture of my girlfriend to be changed into one where she's wearing clothes, I will quickly accept your proposal.

good luck OP

That is beyond saving, sorry user.

bad quality.

The original was shit quality to begin with, high res photos are actually easier coz they need less corrective work done on the donor boobs.

Photoshop this girl onto a naked body and I will accept you as the one true photoshop king. I've tried and failed many a time.

Good luck OP, if it's a good photoshop i'll send it to her and post reaction.

Bump

id love you for that. dont make the tits too big though

this girl naked or topless

Keep this thread alive long enough for OP to respond

Bump

OP here, working on this one right now, keep thread bumped pls

Bumping as hard as I can

Bump

bump this shit. also do the latina, shes hot af

Bump MK 2

Have a conversation about some random shit with me? It'll keep the thread alive

This one if you can please

Cant be done (quickly) sorry man, Ill keep trying later though but gopnna move on to

How's the weather were you guys are? UK here the weather is chilly with a small breeze and the sky has been dark since 3:45.

Hi, i posted the picture of the girl you're currently working on, i have more pics if you want?

Please try to get it done today though

I'm from the netherlands, pretty much the same over here

Good to hear man. Are you on the same time as me? It's 18:56 here at the moment.

Nope, exactly 1 hour later here

Til Schweiger

Bump

I'm form chile and it's 16:03 right now

Is it still daylight there?

wow, nice to hear from you guys. i'm from germany and the weather is quite chilly here, too. but we don't suck each others dicks.

yeap, What time does it get dark in your city?

i need this now

is this even 18?

No.

How was your day guys?

Bump,

Good mate. How about you? Get up to much?

OP here, sorry been called to work, ill remake this thread later.

Two rules though, nothing too close up or with too many clothes, pictures straight on like are what is easy to do without spending hours on 1 photo.

and

not touching stuff like this

see you in about 4 hours.

>mfw that looks tasty

:'-(

shit, :( Thanks in spite of everything

is the latina ok?