Today I converted to Islam, Sup Forums

Today I converted to Islam, Sup Forums.

I am surprised and disgusted by the hate and animosity that people in the West have for the religion of peace.

Islam truly is a superior way of life and the values it teaches are the solution to every problem facing my home country in the West right now, from feminism to PC liberal cuckery.

Instead of complaining, I adopted a solution. Why can't you? When will you make the change? Get off your lazy ass and be proactive. Islam is the future.

>PS Islam will dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ngj4x7R
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The scary thing is Islam is a solution to the liberal west. That being said its not the only solution and you mudslimes can choke on my AR

weakling....

>religion of peace

kek of the day

Bacon tastes great, and porkchops are awesome!

It's not the only solution, but it's the best solution.

You have nothing to lose. Submit to the will of Allah. Submit to Islam. You will never regret it.

The truth is funny to the mentally challenged.

Bait aside... Personally, I would rather live a life based on my own personal truth, than someone else's lies. Billions of people have invented, then bowed down to, hundreds of thousands of different gods. Humans don't need that shit. We're pack animals. Even chimpanzees demonstrate empathy and a desire to get along. But hey, if bowing down and sniffing someone else's deluded farts makes you think the world is a better place, hope you're happy.

>Even chimpanzees demonstrate empathy and a desire to get along.
They also grab the females by the genitals and fight to be alphamale... actually, this explains the West and how Trump got elected.
>you people are literally chimp-minded

the funny thing is not the what op said here its you guys that claims ur some kind a superior all of you guys bunch of fags including op religions and other stuff all of this shit is fake humanmade we all started same point so we are all same only time is changed not us fuck you all

>This bait is haram

>used the same baits for over couple of weeks on Sup Forums , even the same picture
>today he converted to islam
>today

Imagine having foreign countries forcibly moving into your homeland, finding the source of prosperity that keeps your family and neighbours safe and comfortable, tearing the place into a wasteland to get it, and piping it somewhere else.
And any attempt to stop it, ruptures the piping and ignites your home and children with burning hell, melting their skin off. The airstrikes to prevent you stopping it, turn your homes to rubble.
So you sit and rot it wither away to nothing, with no opportunity or chance of achievement, while roving gangs kidnap your children and only hope of propagating lineage of your people.
You become nothing, worth nothing, and the world sees you as nothing.
A few men shoot up a prosperous several-hundred in France, and everything seems right again.
Which direction should I support, the endless platitudes and promises that brought my country to ruin, or the few who fight to achieve recognition.
You'd do the same if you were Christian.

the religion of love, even with their own women

>Today I converted to Islam, Sup Forums.

Did you buy C4 explosives or TNT ?
72 virgins are waiting for you!!! go Allah Akbar now!!!

>religion
>superior way of life
Is this a YLYL thread?

Do not forget the AK-47! And remember Allah loves you! Now go kill harmless Europeans and call your dumb mentality "the religion of peace".

Who are you quoting in that second green text?

>and everything seems right again.
If everything seemed right, you wouldn't have made a reality-TV star your president.

oh yes

>implying greentext can only be used for quoting
lurk moar faggot

>religion of peace
>islam will dominate

el oh el

The extremely sad part is that the alternative committed voter fraud to beat the actual candidate out, and turned out much worse than the reality TV star.

Official islam discussion server
discord.gg/ngj4x7R

Got a call ma sha allah

I personally think religion can do a lot of good for people when used responsibly and in small doses in life, but if I could destroy all religion it would be worth it just to kill Islam.

Haha kek of the day thanks for the pic

>What's green text? You mean the maymay arrows?
>>>/Reddit/

its just a bit of truthful banter m8

>Today I converted to Islam, Sup Forums.

What you should have typed was the correct terminology.

>Today I converted to no freedom, Sup Forums.

yea because mutilating and killing people who don't agree is the solution. which inb4-yes because the Islamic are all the same and all follow peace- it isn't the solution and if you think so you are a delusional cuck

>Islam truly is a superior
>PS Islam will dominate, g-g-goyim

How does it make you feel goy? Look another Islam will dominate sandnigger, how does it make you feel goyim? Do you like those sentiments? Do you like Islam, let us all know what you think about Islam, goyim.

>chimps
Isn't that how every Muslim in the Middle East acts ? They see a woman, they rape her.
Is that why you converted ? Because now you won't feel bad when someone rejects you because you can just rape them like your prophet ?

>JIDF support shills

>baited goyim

>>JIDF support shills

Image result for jidf
The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) is an organization that uses social media to mobilize support for campaigns against websites and Facebook groups that promote or praise what it describes as Islamic terrorism or antisemitism.

This isn't facebook.

>Fuck off to Reddit newfag

>le Jew shill maymay xDDDDD
Kys

>implying muslims don't hate kikes

Ah, what sect?

>look over there goyim i'm not a jew haha

what sect

Shit b8. 0/10