I'm in the bus on the way to college. What are you doing, Sup Forums?

I'm in the bus on the way to college. What are you doing, Sup Forums?

not having freckles

Thinking of ways I can kill myself to leave the most impact to people around me

fucking your mom in her ass...

P.S. She's happy you left!

Wtfffff i know this girl she went to my scool. (Germany) holy fuckkkkk wtfff

Just got finished jerking off before going back to my law school for the last class of the day. Then procrastinating all the work I should be doing to prepare for finals.

kill yourself

Watchin a movie and thinking about old days when i didnt want to kill myself

Shut up nigger her name is Antonia and currently she lives in Vienna you Internet alpha fucking piece of shit

Her face is in the most viral imgur post now.

oh shit i might be in that position soon. I'm finally about to go away for college next semester which I'm a little nervous about. iv just been pushing through 2 years of community school

nobody gives a shit, kill yourself

Are you me?

Laying on an inflatable mattress in the corner of my aunt's living room browsing Sup Forums on my phone.

Ayy, i also go to community college.

don't feed the trolls

I want off this ride.. have not slept all night.. watching frank & robot while gf is sleeping still.. life is... why is this life

Like your parents will when they find out what a worthless piece of shit you are.

Holy shit haha never would have thought that her photos are so popular. Always asked myself when i will find someone i know on Sup Forums.
Havent seen her since school. Just sent her a screen im curious if shes fucked up about it or not bc i think she took theese photos fir a friend who wanted to start a photographer career

Maybeee :p.
Not happy you feel the same but happy im not alone.
Hope we will be well !

sick I'm not the only one, are you going to go away for college after the 2 years? or are you doing a 4 year program there. I'm just hoping ill be able to get through and pass all the classes when i go away.

Biochemistry

Sitting at work on smoke break. About to down 60mg oxy and few muscle relaxers. That should make the rest of the day better...

What's it like, i'm a loser living with his parents thinking about starting college and majoring it

It's fun, if you want to do med school afterwards, major in something easier like bio or nutrition or something like that, because your average will be higher. I'm in it because I like the research aspect of it and chemistry is fun.

I'm bouta pick up from my dope boy, pop a xanax and some methadone and chain smoke all day until my night shift

Build a suicide vest, then jump from a tall building onto a busy crowd, making sure to blow yourself up while in the air, allowing your guts to rain down on the people below. This will surely have an impact on a lot of people for a long time, and its less of an asshole move than just blowing yourself up and killing others.

im on Sup Forums you faggot op