Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ngj4x7R
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like I always do.

Suicidial.

:(
why?

however me too

I wake up in the morning with nothing to look forward to, my life is too regular and I don't make enough money to make the best of it.

What's your dream?

Dream? Having something to look forward to I guess.

this ^

fucking great. losing weight, eating right, drinking more water. i dont know why everybody seem sso depressed on here. take care of your fucking self.

so, what's make you keep getting on?

I haven't done it yet because I don't want to make feel bad my parents

I take care of myself
I'm not depressed, but also I'm not happy

Like shit :)

like i shouldve killed myself long time ago

alone and broken

yea, I know, but I think I will keep living normally and don't think about that

why?

How are you happy?

you know what?

that I should have killed myself

girlfriend cheated on me and left me for the guy she cheated with, she wont tell me that she is doing it, i dont think she knows that i know. i loved her and i thought she loved me but i guess she just got bored. (obviously lots more too it, but its a lot)

pretty much this

at least you have had a girlfriend,
however if this is only the problem you shouldn't feel that bad, the world is full of beautiful girls much better than her
It's worse to don't have friends, that's really sad

same here, i had a perfect opportunity and everything, but i thought only pussies commit suicide but now i see that life sucks and im gona kill myself sooner or later

I keep going because I don't get another chance, might aswell see where it takes me.

Slightly turned on by that dumb picture, got a big hypnosis fetish

Talk to me in call?
discord.gg/ngj4x7R

trust me, life is unpredictable, good things can happen at any time
and things will be better, also I'm waiting that moment and hope it comes soon

I feel like I'm loosing my mind over a girl I loved and can't forget. I feel like we shouldn't have grown apart. I feel like the entire world is sick and twisted. I feel the lack of respect, empathy.
I feel tired like I lived a thousand lives. I feel like running to live in the wild, but that's pointless because cities will still exist. I feel so much it sucks my energy and I can't even find reason to try and be happy without her...

Tired af. But had a pretty good day. Finished some of my small and ordinary stuff.

I feel like bringing down the family with a pocket fun of shells!

its not the only problem,its just the most recent one

nah, well for most people it does get better, but i was cursed by a witch and everything and i mean everything i do goes wrong, bad fortune follows me everywhere i go, i wish i knew how to lift the curse but i dont

I grew fat and apathetic living through life as a witness of myself hating my body and having no self respect. I lost 110 pound thinking I'll get better . Here I am now fit and not bad looking but the void is still there eating me. Nothing seems meaningful, no motivation, no particular goals, no envy and full of regrets thinking I fuck up my best years.

I feel bad.

Have you ever thought to take all of your things, move to another country, without saying anything to anyone, and start a new life alone?
I will do this because I think no one cares about me and I wish know who really does, and also because I want to change my life, I don't want to die after having lived a boring life

who are you?

what's your favourite song?

I wish it was that easy for me. I've been learning how to deal with myself and I've been fighting depression since I was 16, with lows and downs, and with my own connection with the world.

Running away to start a life alone it's a bit much. I am lucky I have people who care. Maybe not many, but still. I just wish I didn't lost touch with her. I would run away and live outside society. Grow my own food. Hunt. That's how I'd do it. But I've come to a point I realized running won't fix any problems, nor mine, nor the world's. We need to care, truly care, learn to love ourselves and the next just the same. And once we learn that, we teach the next, so little by little the world becomes a place you don't want to run off, but rather a place you want to stay and protect.