Post any nude tribal girls, women etc

Post any nude tribal girls, women etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kHWa_r7zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Do they not have genital / armpit hair or do they shave?

the crew of my favorite part was the only one that has been a while back and enjoy

good luck

I'm going with you

OMG! those are great full breasts on the left

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kHWa_r7zM

fuck off, no one is interested in a bestiality thread.

>being this gay
shiggy diggy

Hell yeah

holy shit thats hot

those are clearly photoshopped.

You're retarded

... she has no nipples, user.

Bumping for full interes. Have a kind of fetish of going to Africa , visita lotes of tribes and fuck their bitches

(you)

Well, I thought this was absolutely clear from the photo, but she's jumping/dancing. She's in motion, hence the strange appearance of her breasts.

Why are millennials so fucking retarded. You're completely incapable of any analytical thinking.

I think it's just clay covering her tits.

Imagine going to tribal bum fuck no where and being worshiped as a God for being white, owning technology, bringing food. You could breed whom ever you pleased.

I need to get rich.

and then get some tropical sti

Checked

That's ok, your rich. You can get it cured.
You think you took your private jet to tribal bum fuck no where without bringing your own personal doctor?
Who the hell did you think prescribed you with all the cocain

Moar plz + Tell me which Country they from?

will never happen. Those kind of societies are extremely traditional and conservative. the men would never let you even get close. Or the girls are already married very young, some already at the age of 12. Also, one of those girls sleeping with a white man is a sign of disgrace.

>You could breed whom ever you pleased.

You might want to hold off on those African chicks unless you've got a fetish for mince pussy.

No, its actually the opposite. These are very traditional and conservative societies. Whites and foreigners are seen as monsters, its disgraceful for a woman to sleep with one. she and her whole family would be outcasts for doing so. Also the men would never let you even get close. Plus, most of them are married very early at the age of 11 or 12.

why have i never realized i was into this before

The hygiene and parasites will make you soft within seconds.

lil boat

Pretty sure it's a fantasy, man, don't knock a brother down.

Damn. Just gonna have to take what I want by force then.
>kidnap 3 top tier girls
>fly back to your private island
>have them tutored in English and white culture
>profit

I forgot they mutilate labia in those countries.
Gonna be an anal only always kinda whore then

whats mince pussy?

What exactly is 'mince pussy'?
Googled it and found surprisingly little.

They cut and sew girls labia's in those countries.
It's barbaric but that comes with the territory

The country of staged tribal pin-ups.

Jesus Christ I was trying to make a joke about female genital mutilation making nigger cunts look like mincemeat you retards.

What the heck would someone do that for?

where are they from? some polynesian island?

lol
>tribal

Circumsized pussy. Puss lips cut off

Because if fucking is a hellish, painful affair for your wife, she won't go looking for side dick.

s'll good...pretty sure its still possible. The things is, these kind have no interest in money, theyve got everything they need from the earth. Better to go to places like India, where tribal or peasant families need money. On the other hand, i do agree with you on one thing: better to go have kids with tribal chicks than with modern western women. Feminism and modern life has turned them all insane. Theyre stuck up, arrogant annoying and jealous bitches who will use you and take all your money. all they care about is money, looks and status. The average guy is not enough for them. Tribal girls on the other hand will do what traditional women are supposed to: look after the children, breast feed them and grow them up strong and healthy. they wont judge you, nor be demanding. You can have as many kids as you want, and let them take care of them. you can travel and go back to visit 3 or 4 times per year. and they ll be happy for it!

I have an uncle who grew up in a zulu-tribe. He has invited me to his village several times. This makes me want to take him up on his offer.

Quads!
I think "purity" or some shit.
These people still live in mud huts they arnt the smartest types of blacks out there.
Kinda like the Irish, bottom rung of their race.

why would they remove the lips? i understand removal of clitoris : so the woman has no more pleasure in sex, thus no longer lusting after other men. but why the lips?

>These people still live in mud huts they arnt the smartest types of blacks out there.

kek, I still want to find the guy who convinced Africa niggers that raping a virgin can cure aids and buy him a beer.

>all 3 perfectly shaved

>"tribal"

Truth.
I started dating a Hispanic girl a couple years ago. I come home to dinner ready on the table every day, house is always clean, never bitches at me for doing whatever I want, never turns down sex.
Best part is, she isn't a stereotypical fat Hispanic girl. She's a tattooed punk chick.
White women are the worst.

Cause that's the easy part to to cut off. Come on user they are still black even if they are tribal so the easy way is the only way.

Since when do traditions have to make sense? Maybe it's the same reason the jews mutilate their kids...because it's less likely to get infected when you have zero personal hygiene.

>Maybe it's the same reason the americans mutilate their kids

ftfy

Foreskin is gross tho.

>being this delusional

Also sandniggers. Muricans mostly do it to emulate their jewish masters I suppose.

Yeah well, I'll take gross and sensitive over gross and dry.

We don't really circumcise for any reason. People can just wash their goddamn dong nowadays, they don't need to cut off skin.

Go fuck yourself. All dicks are gross, foreskin or not.

>People can just wash their goddamn dong nowadays,

Have you ever used public transport?

you know what's not a sign of disgrace? being the only village with a freshwater well for 100 miles. something tells me they could be persuaded to give a girl up.

If they were able tho think that far ahead, they wouldn't have chased out the colonial powers, which tbh were the only good thing to happen to Africa since homo sapiens left it.