Why do Americans wear hats indoors?

why do Americans wear hats indoors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck else would you put them?

FREEDOM

I believe it's known as "fashion", where you adorn yourself with symbols that have meaning.

>where you adorn yourself with symbols that have meaning
Yes, I can see it now:
"I'm a massive faggot."
Powerful statement.

You take it off indoors.

>American manners

Where do you put the hat after you take it off you fucking slant eyed piece of shit

wherever you put your coat, genius

Either beside you or on top of the coat rack if one is available.
Do you need me to explain how you should tie your shoe laces next?

you might have to
The more I interact with yanks, the more I've realised they need very simple aspects of social living explained to them in detail

you are one dumb fuck.

>every interior has a coat rack
>most places in the us aren't even cold enough to necessitate a coat

Yea lemme just drop my hat at the front of the fuckin Publix or something ya stupid fucks aye?

Leave it in your car?

>American critical thinking skills

Let me guess: you were raised by a single mother and were never taught these basic life skills

American are savages

>want to walk/bike to store
>"man it's bright, lemme bring my hat"
>get to store
>"oh shit, right, dirty fuckin nip says not hats inside"
>toss hat on the fucking ground outside
>hat gets stolen while i'm getting groceries
>"at least i didn't upset the subhuman gooks on Sup Forums"

We shoulda dropped more nukes on you stupid fucks

You bike to a store but forget a bag for the groceries? How do you bike back with whatever you buy?

Just admit that you're a dumb single-mother raised piece of American white trash lol

>wearing hats indoors
>wearing shoes indoors

Jewish heritage

>He shops and dines at places where people are liable to steal clothing
You're a nigger aren't you.

your engrisshhh is soo proppa faggot

>lock up bike to rack outside
>hang hat on bike
>hat gets stolen

Fuck you nip

>lock up bike outside
>put hat in bag
>hat crushed by groceries
>have to dig hat out after checkout

Fuck you nip

>walking literally anywhere
>decide to stop in at any small store anywhere because it's nearby
>take hat off and make one of my hand useless

Fuck you nip

I hope we pull all of our troops out of Okinawa and China annexes your stupid ass to repay you for Nanjing

*audible breathing*

The only restaurants people would wear hats at are very casual places like diners or fast food joints.

>need very simple aspects of social living explained to them in detail
>need very simple aspects of social living
>need [these] aspects of social living

japanese are only good for their thicc women, you 2inch wee wee aint shit Jackie

>wearing clothes indoors |:^)

>Polish globetrotter visits Arisona
>enters some bar
>everybody wears bigass cowboy hats
>he asks the bartender why do they wear hats
>"nowhere else to put em"

Most hats we wear indoors have a function beyond looking nice. Baseball caps, for example, also show your support of a particular team and can give others an idea of the region you're from, if you wear them outside the region where most of the team's fans are located.

Fedoras, 'ten-gallon' hats, bowler hats, and the like typically get taken off when you go to someone's house. Indoors in other locations, it varies. If you're having dinner at a nice restaurant, you might take it off and place it next to you, or have it held along with your coat, if there is a coat checkā€”or you might not. In places like museums and shops, people usually leave them on, since they're going to be moving around the building and there isn't typically somewhere to have them held for you.

>there isn't typically somewhere to have them held for you.
Wew. That's pretty bad. How come amerimuseums are so under equipped?

>In places like museums and shops, people usually leave them on
I always knew in my heart that you were subhumans. It's good to have my suspiciouns confirmed.

the way the weirdo wears the maga hat is so fuckkin autistic

>Most hats we wear indoors have a function beyond looking nice. Baseball caps, for example, also show your support of a particular team and can give others an idea of the region you're from, if you wear them outside the region where most of the team's fans are located.
So it's the equivalent of a bumper sticker?

To cover up bed hair or a bald spot.

People don't usually take it as a sign of disrespect here, but I guess it could be different in other states.

>People don't usually take it as a sign of disrespect here
t. Tyler Jayden-Starchild, raised in a house without GMO food and pronouns

>show your support of a particular team and give others an idea of the region you're from
I don't think anyone cares desu, apart from other sports fans.

premature balding

t. "Japanese"

I'm not even pretending to be Japanese
I'm asking why you're such absolute clueless slobs
You can spot a yank in Japan from a distance because he's the only cunt in a baseball cap, mesh shorts, and thongs in a crowd of thousands

>I'm asking why you're such absolute clueless slobs
We're not. Nobody wears a cap in a restaurant, unless it's a fast food restaurant or a working-class diner.
>You can spot a yank in Japan from a distance because he's the only cunt in a baseball cap, mesh shorts, and thongs in a crowd of thousands
You're an idiot. I don't remember the last time I've seen somebody wear mesh shorts outside the gym. Also, a baseball cap would probably be functionally appropriate in that context.

You drop in in the shopping basket and go shopping you dumb fuck

Even before that, to be more mysterious is that they go to bed with their shoes on.

>piling groceries on your hat instead of just keeping it on your head for the 5 minutes you're in the store

Fuck you and what you did to Motorola and Givi

>pick up your hat
>put down the groceries
>put it back down
>repeat
At last i truly see the intellect of the D/LNR supporters

>one hand holding basket
>one hand holding groceries

I guess you dumb mutated fucking Ukies have 3 hands then?

>i use all five fingers to hold the basket
>my baskets are so small that i can't put my groceries on the other side from the hat
t. Bob Mc Jefferson

>fingers are long enough to go from the handle to the inside of the basket
>would rather waste time playing tetris with your groceries than put something on your head that was designed to sit on your head

t. mutant Ukrop

>amerimanlet hands can't grasp a basket and a hat at the same time

God you are dumb

In Poland we have something like parkings for hats. If you have to enter some place like shop, restaurant or house, you need to park your hat outside, just like it was a bike.

gr8 argument

>squishing or crumpling your hat just to walk into your neighborhood hentai retailer
>literally incapable of using clothes as they were designed for

That fallout really did a fuckin number on ya eh

Americans can't do this because they aren't civilised. Somebody will steal their niggerball hat

What, do you expect me to explain to you the concept of using you right hand to put the hat into your left hand with which you hold the basket? Or the concept of putting the pack of juice on the other side of the basket and putting the hat on top of it?
Using your pockets is beyond reasonable for americlaps i imagine

Do you have a pic of it?

>his shitty flatcap fits in the pockets of his adidas

The rest of the world wear normal clothes bud

Did you know that hats are also capable of resting on your head so you don't have to fuck with anything and just get your task done?

What fucking hat wouldn't fit in any reasonable pocket? Do you wear cowboy hats or fedoras unironically?

Literally any ballcap?

Unless you think having half a hat spill out of your pocket when it could be resting on your fucking head where it belongs

If you're not gonna wear it leave it home

Literally any ballcap can be folded to fit in any pocket bigger than the cardigan "pocket". That's how your military does it and how any other military does with their analogs, but somehow it's too hard for the average american.

Why are americans so rude?

>can't tell the difference between a ball cap and a cover
>can't tell the difference between bdus and jeans

I knew slavs were retarded but this is insane

Lmao

Why are limeys so autistic? I swear, you guys are worse than Germans.

To conceal receding hairlines
Oh and muh baseball

redneck fashion