Story time Sup Forums I fucked my cousin on Thanksgiving day.....no green text because that shits gay...

Story time Sup Forums I fucked my cousin on Thanksgiving day.....no green text because that shits gay. (pic not related but looks like her)

My parents have been divorced for the last 10 years. Every year I go to my Mom's family Thanksgiving dinner, then after stuffing myself full I head home. My dad lives out of state so I can't really visit him. Most of his family lives here though, including my 20 year old cousin (I'm 30) that I fucked for about 6 hours straight.

This year my wife and her family headed to Mexico for Thanksgiving. Usually my wife comes with me to my family Thanksgiving but this year she decided to head down south with her parents to see her family. This is the first year we've ever been apart on Thanksgiving.

So in usual fashion I head to my moms and stuff myself fat at lunch and then head home for a night of sitting watching TV alone. Its about 6:30 and I'm sitting there in my undies just watching some tube scrolling through all the Happy Thanksgiving messages on Facebook. Just then I get a "Happy Thanksgiving Cuz!" facebook message from my youngest cousin. She's not overly hot but definitely cute, with a nice small tight body. I've never considered fucking her though. I send back "Happy Thanksgiving cuz!" and I put the phone down. About 20 minutes later she sends back

"Hey, sorry I missed you this year, what are you doing?"

"Just watching TV, what about you?"

"Just bored at home"

"Just you and the kid? How's the hubby?"

"Not good, we separated about a month ago, I've been living on my own. My kiddo is with him today"

"Bummer, I'm sorry to hear that, you alright?"

"I'm ok I guess, just a little lonely since I'm all alone on Thanksgiving"

"That sucks, I'm all alone too. Wife went to Mexico with her family and won't be back until tomorrow"

"Really? You wanna hang out or something? I'm bored :|"

Now I've never really hung out with this girl alone before, but what the hell I'm not doing anything else

"Yeah sure"

"I'll be over in a bit"

you've got my attention

Skip to when I get to her house.
I knock on the door but it's unlocked. As I open it I see an unholy sight. Hundreds of men in the house, flopping on the floor like fish. She peeks at me from the kitchen with from the kitchen, knife in hand, and mutters something under her breath. I run home, Trying to remember what she said. I now know what it was.

"Everybody did the dinosaur."

Do you think your wife was also getting fucked while all this was happening?

>pic not related but looks like her

But then it IS related, buttmunch!

"cool"

So I go jump in the shower and throw on some pajama bottoms and a t-shirt so we can chill. I know my cuz is a bit of a party animal so I grab the bottle of patron out of the liquor cabinet, and roll up a joint for later. I'm just chilling when the doorbell rings.

I open the door and there she is (Lets call her Ann) in some tight skinny jeans and a blue tank top with no bra on. Its getting kinda cold out so her nips are poking through her shirt. She's a thin girl with small boobs, almost flat. Her makeup and done up and I can smell her perfume as soon as I open the door.

She jumps on me and gives me a big hug "Cuzzz!" she yells. I invite her in.

"You look great, I'm a little under dressed" I say

"No it's hot don't worry about it"

So we head to the kitchen and she's yammering on about how she was so bored and she's glad we're hanging out on Thanksgiving and shit. I offer her a shot of Patron and she gladly accepts.

"Got any weed" she says

"Yeah right here"

So I spark up the joint and we're just bullshitting about relatives, her kid, and just general small talk.

"Another shot!" she squeels after we finished the joint.

I can tell she's pretty high, I get some good cheeba so I know she's feeling it

I start to pour a shot for her and she says

"No make it a double, its a holiday!"

So down the hatch 2 shots go, I take a shot and we chase it with a lime.

"That shit is so good" she says

"Yeah Patron is the best"

We kind of stand there in a little bit of an awkward silence for a second... she's like "you know those plaid pajama bottoms are cute"

I laugh... "you like these?"

"Yeah, they look good on you"

"thanks"

"Hey can we make margarita's with this?"

"Sure"

Bumping for walk the dinosaur

This is good, OP. Please keep them coming.

go on...

OP please make sure you came inside her raw pussy and dont even think about using shitty condoms

If not make a story change so that you cum inisde her pussy

"Make mine strong as shit, I wanna taste the liquor"

So I mix up some margaritas and she takes a drink

"Holy fuck, thats perfect"

She starts chugging that shit and finishes off half of a 20 oz glass in the first gulp. We head to the living room and I throw on some bullshit movie on Netflix and we're sitting there catching up some more. She finishes off her drink and sets it on the coffee table.

"So Ana whats up with you and your man?"

"Ugh, we've been having problems for a while, we just decided to separate for a bit... its been fucked up for a while though"

"Man, that sucks I'm sorry"

"Yeah ..."

You can tell she looks pretty hurt about it, her eyes tear up a little bit

"Hey, don't cry seriously"

She sucks it up...

"I'm good, its just I don't think I'll find anyone again you know? I'm not like a super model or anything, I've got little fucking tits, my forehead is too big...."

"Hey stop! Seriously you're gorgeous and you know it" I tilt her head up to look her in the eyes, she's crying with some tears running down her cheek. I wipe away the tears and our eyes meet.

She leans in and kisses me on the lips. I feel her tongue push against them. I don't resist and we start making out for probably a good minute.

She breaks away from the kiss

"I'm sorry.... this is wrong ... I'm so sorry its just I haven't .... its been like 6 months and...."

"Hey, seriously it's ok.... I liked it .... I won't tell if you won't tell"

She smiles a little ..... "But you're married?"

"So are you....I won't tell if you won't tell"

And then I went home and jacked off.
Thanks for listening Sup Forumsros.

kek

>calls green text gay
>doesn't pretype story

Come on man

could've called this, was hoping for dinosaur tho

Expecting some sort of bait and switch, but bump for interest

OP was home.. She came to him..

Come on OP!
Don't leave me hanging on like a yoyo!
Wake me up, before you go-go!

moar

I didn't wait any longer, I leaned over and started making out with her again. I could hear her faintly wimpering every time our tongues met. I slowly started rubbing up her body and squeezing her tiny tits through her shirt. Her nipples were hard as rocks. I could feel her hands moving up my legs and towards my cock. My dick was diamonds as she grabbed my dick through my pants and started stroking it up and down. I let out a gasp, and we broke the kiss.

She looked me in the eyes and said

"I wanna suck your cock"

Without saying anything I stood up and dropped my pants. My rod was inches from her face. She looked up at me with an innocent but dirty look as she started stroking it with her hand. I reached down and pulled her tank top up and she finished taking it off.

She had really small tits but gorgeous nipples that were erect begging to be licked. She moved towards the edge of the couch and started licking my dick from the bottom of my balls all the way to the tip of my dick. She pursed her lips slightly and forced my dick between her lips. It felt so good, so tight and warm. She bobbed her head slowly up and down my cock, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. Gently squeezing her tits and rubbing her body up and down. I gently pressed on the back of her head

"Deeper I moaned"

Like a champ she took my entire cock all the way down. I could feel the head of my dick slip down her throat. She gagged a little but kept eye contact the whole time and wiggled her tongue around my shaft. Finally I let go and she just kept sucking.

I had had enough. I wanted to see her cute little pussy. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled off my shirt. I leaned down and grabbed her legs and layed her on her back and started kissing her little tits, slowly licking her nipples while I unbuttoned her pants. I kissed down her stomach and then pulled her pants off. She was wearing a little black g-string. The string was barely covering her little pussy lips.

longest story ever. write it in a text editor then copy/paste in future.

>buttmunch!
absolute kek

Bump

mere

As I kissed her hips I slowly pulled off her panties. I could hear her gasping as I got closer to her pussy. I gently spread her legs and began kissing her inner thighs. She moaned a little and grabbed my hair. Her pussy was shaved clean from top to bottom and it was already soaking wet, dripping wet onto my leather sofa.

I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and lapped up the juices. Long broad strokes with my tongue. She began to moan loudly..

"Oh god yes"

I found her tiny clit and started tapping it with the tip of my tongue. Her body began to shake and tremor with every lick. She gripped my hair tighter and began to pull

"fuck yes! oh fuck yes!"

I could feel her leg muscles clentching. I knew she was about to cum so I started wiggling my tongue faster.

"oh god, fuck yes eat my pussy, oh fuck, oh fuck"

She was gasping and trying to scream at the same time. Just then her whole body began to shake and writhe and she let out a deep moan.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuummmm" uuuuuhhhhhh!

Her body went limp as I lapped up the juices pouring out of her pussy.

>"Deeper I moaned"
She must have given you a hell of a look for narrating your blowjob in third-person instead of asking directly.

OP hurry the fuck up

KEK

>2016
>not greentexting
>not pretyping
OP is a faggot

This story is way too descriptive to be real. I'm calling Fictionfag.

lol same, hes saying this shit like its being read right from 50 shaeds of gray or someshit

>samefagging this hard

kek

Is Op here?

gone

After I got done lapping up her juices I started slowly kissing up her body. Her eyes were closed and she was panting. I kissed up her stomach and then licked her nipples again. Kissed up her neck and started making out with her. She didn't resist. Her tongue was darting around my mouth. I could feel her hands working their way down to my rock hard rock. She began stroking it up and down, her fingers delicately touching my balls on every down stroke. I couldn't take it anymore.... I wanted to fuck my cousin so bad. I leaned back up from kissing her and her eyes opened. I could tell she wanted my cock too but was too afraid to ask.

I tapped my dickhead on her still wet pussy, gently rubbing it between her pussy lips. She began rubbing her tiny tits again. I gently pushed my head against her hole. Barely moving my hips back and forth to squeeze the tip in. Her pussy was tight, tighter than I expected for a mother. I slowly worked it back and forth until the tip pushed in. She let out a little sigh....
Her eyes closed and her head turned side ways

"Fuck me" she whispered

I pushed my dick into her slowly but firmly until it was all the way in up to the hilt. She bit her lower lip and I let out a gasp. Her pussy was tight, so tight I thought I might cum right there. I resisted though and slowly started thrusting in and out. Long strokes all the way in, all the way out. I spread her legs wider and picked up the pace thrusting in and out faster and faster.

"Harder user, fuck me harder"

I pushed her legs up near her chest and began to pound harder. I thought I was going to break her pelvis. Long hard strokes. I could feel my balls slapping her ass. With each thrust her little tits jiggled and she let out a loud "unf"

She began to rub her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet, and my cock slid in and out with ease. It felt so good, yet so bad fucking my cousin. She began rubbing her clit faster, and turned her head to look me in the eye.

She had that look of pain and pleasure wrapped in one delicious package. I could tell she loved being dominated and fucked like a little slut. I always knew she was a little whore but I didn't know how much until today.

"You wanna make my little pussy cum user" she said as she looked me right in the eye

"Yeah"

"You like my pussy user? You luck fucking your cousins pussy user?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Fuck me harder user, make me cum on you fat cock user!"

Her breathing was getting heavier, I could tell she was about to cum again so I pounded her pussy with all my might. I was literally slamming into her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me user, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she screamed as she began to cum again. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body jerked like she was possessed by the orgasm devil. She let out the loudest scream/gasp/yell I've heard. It was so loud I thought the neighbors were going to hear. Her body just kept shaking as I kept pounding away until finally she went completely limp and lifeless. The only way I could tell she was alive was because she was breathing like an elephant in heat. My couch was soaked in pussy juice....

I got up off of her and laid next to her kissing her neck and rubbing her perfect little body. Squeezing her little tits and rubbing her nipples between my fingers.

Finally she came to, she turned her head towards me and started kissing me again.

"I need another drink user, you fucked me sober"

I started to get up to make another drink but she insisted that she do it. As she got up I got to see her tight little ass from the back side for the first time. As she walked to the kitchen her hips swayed back and forth causing it to bounce a little. I could feel my dick getting hard. She came back with 2 drinks, and she proceeded to chug hers. This girl could drink like no girl I've ever seen, but I didn't care all I wanted to do was fuck the shit out of my cousin from behind. She must have been a mind reader, or maybe she saw me licking my lips as she walked away... I don't know..

"You wanna fuck my ass don't you?"

"More than you know"

Now I wasn't thinking about anal, until she said "do you have any lube?"

Thinking for a minute all I had was coconut oil that my wife uses for her dry skin

"Just coconut oil"

"It'll work, go get it" she said with a smile

When I came back she was bent over the couch. Her knees were on the seat cushions and she was leaned over the back of the couch with her legs spread. It was the greatest thing I have ever seen. She was playing with her clit again.

She turned around half way and grabbed the coconut oil from me and began rubbing it all over my cock and balls, it was dripping off onto the couch. She began jacking me off with it fast and furiously until my dick was like diamonds. She turned back around and bent over the couch.

"Slow at first user"

As I mounted up behind her I could see her tiny little asshole flexing, I pushed the tip against it slowly working it back and forth until I got the head in. It was a really tight squeeze and it felt so good. I couldn't resist. I grabbed her by the shoulders and forced the rest of my cock all the way in up to my balls.

"Oh fuck user, that hurts"

I pulled it back out and did it again.

>rock hard rock

Nobody believes your fake ass story. This sounds way too detailed to be anything BUT imagination. Stop being a fictionfag. Nobody likes a fictionfag.

I could hear a whimper of pain but she didn't say anything this time. I began slowly working it back and forth. It was super tight, way tighter than her pussy. I couldn't see her face but I knew it hurt a little bit because she didn't move much. After a few pumps she began to play with her pussy again. My hips were bouncing off her ass. I couldn't take it anymore. I could feel the cum bubbling up in my balls. I was going to cum in my cousins ass. I grabbed her hair and pulled as I shoved my cock deep into her asshole. I just let go.... blowing my load deep inside her bowels. It was numbing, I almost fell over as I shook. I collapsed on top of her.

"You just came in my ass user"

"I know, I'm sorry"

"I won't tell if you won't..."

I just smiled

shut up and fap, faggot

I would if this fake shit was fappable.

fake and gay

>pic not related but looks like her

Instant signal of complete fucking bullshit.

Precious Memories