I just want this day to be over Sup Forumsros. help me pass time pls. anything goes

I just want this day to be over Sup Forumsros. help me pass time pls. anything goes,

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
youtube.com/watch?v=HZjZbJuhPAo
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you at work op?

no, Im at home

I'll try to bump with some cool stuff

Why aren't you at werk op?

thanks bro

I live in Norway, I'ts 9 Pm here

When do you think the new season of Rick and Morty will air ?

What do you do for work there?

Any of you faggots know a good free app to learn Japanese?

what happened?

google it

Soon i hope!
I work at a gas station..

No I'm asking you weeb faggots for a reason

duolinguo

Pretty shitty day, I dont really feel like writing about it tho. You could just say my family is really broken, and my mother is a psycho

Aliens confirmed bud

They don't have Japanese

Sauce. It should be a crime to post things like this without a dl link

haha, fuck. just saw the (YOU), nevermind

What's the story with this?

I'm also at work.
So i'll bump this thread

most interesting pic i have

nerve gas

story?

He relaxed around blacks

Tell us how autistic you are OP
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

It's fake ya turd

youtube.com/watch?v=HZjZbJuhPAo

Reminds me of this

lol

Now tell us how empathetic you are.
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

My sister got taken to a mental institution today
You are not the only one with a fucked-up family

Watch Jojo you fucking idiot.

The revolution will be televised.

Here, take this with you. It's dangerous to fap alone.

should have THUG LIFE! at end

GL faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NORMIE
Seriously though, I only got a 10 on the EQ test.

"Buy a textbook and pay for a tutor" you fucking idiot, shine weeb

I shed a tear for how many people miss how amazingly accurate this image is.

haha, life must be easier for you then i guess

I learned Japanese from a single fucking book, in 2 weeks at that. Don't be a fucking nigger.

what's jojo?

Not really. I just don't care about other people. They don't care about me either. It's much less fulfilling.

Jojo's bizarre adventure.

i see.

What in the hell is going on here?

Some weird dude with too much money gets a terrible sex change and then buys a massive nigger who he/she keeps blind for protection against him

I call the piece "for Harambe"

Well, at least his surgeon gave him a nice looking pussy.

God willing soon I hope.

WABADUBADUBDUUUB

Duolingo

Did this actually happen?

10/10

Special "numb" snowflake detected

Ta deg ett glass melk og en skive med brun ost.

tom for brunost.. :(

>It's a tram you dip.

fake, does it all the time for the show.

>mom's sister's family is super religious shit talking cents. Don't talk to them in many years.
>dad's brother has kids that are always sticky. We gave them a trailer after they lived in it for some years. They moved and he got a divorce for spending all of their money on cam girls
>my grandfather married my grandma on mom's side a decade before I was born. One day I hear he is caught cheating and grandma divorces him and he moves. Grandpa literally packed a bag and left and wasn't my grandpa in any way too. Sucks. He always treated me more like and adult and was working class rich for top tech company. Would be nice to hang out with him as an adult. Not to mention the family meal ticket is feeding a new family.
>mom's adopted brother is a trekie and cosplay. He cool af and taught me chess. >don'the talk anymore cause he lives in town with aunts family I don't like.
>dad's sister is over 500 pounds and lives with her mom on main street. See them always. user can u do this. user can we have money. user we need this. Typical white trash mooch fuck. Will move heaven and earth to take advantage of u. They are blocked on all social media and still try to ask for shit even though nontoxic of them has a job.
>my grandma is pretty much the most vulgar person on earth and as a troll I will admit she is fun in public.
>however. She moved away when I was 10 and not contact until I was 25. user can u move me on your gas 3 hours away... lol! Nope!
>my cousin is a thief and a scammer. He owns me 300 forever and I savedon't him an ass beating for stealing from my friend. He will be in jail soon.
>used to be my aunts husband had a fiberglass leg and a fetishist for putting loan mower hoods for hood scoops on cars. Has a funny laugh that triggers me into laughter. HURHUHUHUHEHEHEHEHE. Is best description. Ever. Single. Time.
I pretty much wrote off all besides immediate family and grandma on mom's side died of cancer.
families are fucked