Smartie abuse
Smarties abusing other fluffies

I love how they fuck their offspring.
Fucking scum

>hellgremlins

Why do you like them?

Why shouldn't we?

Because everything about them is hateable. It's the opposite of anything anyone likes and just makes you angry.

Get this autistic shit out of here

I like seeing them eat and rape their offspring while speaking retarded engrish. After all it's the point of these things.
Although I have to admit that fluffy threads without hellgremlins were much better

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I like seeing them eat and rape their offspring while speaking retarded engrish. After all it's the point of these things.

That doesn't really answer anything. *What* do you find enjoyable about fluffies being sadistic to each other?

Please make a separate thread for these. This is a fluffy thread. Thank you.

I just like imaginary things torturing each other.
It's more or less a stress vent.

Can't speak for him, but I feel a sense of justice.

These creatures, entitled, wasteful, self centered, always get whats coming to them. It my be out of proportion, but thats ok.
Haven't you fantasized about running some dipshit off the road who is driving 40 in the left lane?
You don't actually want to hurt anyone. You just want to see that there is some sort of cosmic balance.

If you saw the guy run off the road in reality, most of us would stop and help, no matter how shitty his driving.

Same thing here. I don't really want to hurt dumb animals, but seeing them get their just deserts presents the illusion of an over riding arc of justice to the universe.

My theory is that hellgremlinists don't really enjoy fluffies. Their attiention is just compelled by trolling, which is what intentionally provocating and rage-inducing pictures are by their very definition. Hellgremlins don't entertain them - they just serve as an enemy to hate when any real enemies would be too hard to oppose.

i've heard the word "hellgremlins" for the first time today and now it's everywhere.

DESU DESU DESU

>I feel a sense of justice.

Now THAT'S a load of bullshit. At least half of the hellgremlin pics don't have any kind of repercussions for the assholes whatsoever, so the justice excuse goes right out the window.

And why would you want evil imaginary animals to exist in the first place? Why not just draw real life assholes getting their just desserts? Or why not read practically any superhero comics with way more threatening and competent bad guys?

btw, even though I don't share user's enthusiasm for such entertainment, he likes it for the same reasons why ancient greeks enjoyed watching a woman being burried alive behind a wall
>katharsis

keep in mind it's all make-believe, and you'll sooner see someone from ylyl tormenting animals than anyone from here

time for diet with more fiber

Catharsis is what original fluffies provide by having innocent fluffies for humans to abuse. Hellgremlins are just assholes being assholes to other assholes.

Im talking as fluffies as a whole.

Dipshit. >And why would you want evil imaginary animals to exist in the first place?
You don't.
Do people who like the Saw movie franchise want that stuff to really happen?

>Why not just draw real life assholes getting their just desserts?
Because the contrast between their outward appearance and inner behavior is part of the appeal.

>Or why not read practically any superhero comics with way more threatening and competent bad guys?
Because I don't like superhero comics.

Now I answered your questions.

Answer some of mine:

1) Do you understand that different people like different things?

2) Do you think that people who enjoy horror films would like to see the real thing in person?

3) If you do not enjoy the content of a thread, why do you spend time in it?

>Hellgremlins are just assholes being assholes to other assholes.
Oh so you are bothered because people like things that you don't like?

What are you, 12?

well, the original concept included lack of direct guilt, but not angelic characteristics of the figure being tormented

anyhow, i'm not nearly enough familiar with the concept oh hellgremlins to go into lengthy discussions about that, but if we were assume that these creatures are simply demon spawn, stripped of all positive characteristics, then the source of reward for their extermination would be quite obvious.

Just coincidence you hadn't heard it before.

wtf am i reading

a sonic fanfiction

I always try to whisper the sentences the fluffies say. It's damn hard and fucks with your breathing trying to pronounce "pwease" a hundred fucking times

>1) Do you understand that different people like different things?

Yes. I always try to understand before I judge. That's why I got frustrated when the justice excuse gets thrown around when it's obviously the opposite of what all the art provides.

>2) Do you think that people who enjoy horror films would like to see the real thing in person?

No, but I understand the appeal of horror even though I don't like it. It's a pretty well studied phenomenon even.

>3) If you do not enjoy the content of a thread, why do you spend time in it?

Because I like fluffies, and I wish people new to the fandom didn't think hellgremlins is all they're about. The flood of hellgremlins already nearly killed the fandom before, and I still hold on to hope that the golden era could come back.

Hellgremlinists are doing to fluffies what SJW's did to liberalism: took a good idea over and perverted it to mean the exact opposite of what it means.

Fluffies were heavily inspired by those, I'd say they have at least partial merit in an fluffy thread.

What even are these things

a heavy desu inspired meme?

tl;dr
>stop liking what i don't like

Jissouki, basically small creatures based on some anime that people did similar things with as we do to fluffies. They had the idea first and that idea was amalgamated with mlp to create fluffies like they are now.

>well, the original concept included lack of direct guilt

No. Fluffy abuse was legal but frowned upon, and the whole "biotoy" excuse was just intentional hypocrisy. They're still living things with as much of a soul as humans have, but they're just screwed from even animal rights by semantics.

>but not angelic characteristics of the figure being tormented

They had their flaws, but for the most part the whole appeal is that they're too kind for this world. Basically they're like carebears in a fallout world, trying in vain to hug and love their problems away and getting undeserved suffering in return.

>anyhow, i'm not nearly enough familiar with the concept oh hellgremlins to go into lengthy discussions about that, but if we were assume that these creatures are simply demon spawn, stripped of all positive characteristics, then the source of reward for their extermination would be quite obvious.

That's exactly what hellgremlin means, but still don't believe their extermination is what their fans are after since once again, most of the art has the assholes get away with no repercussions.

i love this

alas, that's all there is

No,

>please tell me why you want more of something that makes you angry.

was referring to katharsis, not fluffy abuse. sorry that this little misunderstanding made you write a pointless wall of text lol

Feel like I should throw my opinion in on this.

I am personally in the middle for flurries. Since they're just biotoys, and are obviously flawed, all the "hellgremlin" behaviors are possible, as cereals or pets. However, I think that they will fight eachother, form herds, and mate with or eat babies under extreme conditions, like life for ferals. On the other hand, smarties are completely conscious of what they do, feral or not, and are the only real assholes in who abuse is justified. Other non-smarty fluffies only do these things because of what little they have learned as ferals, what kinks were left in when they were released, and what they've learned as ferals.

In conclusion, smarties deserve to be abused because they actively repeat this behavior. Mares only kill coals if their brown (which could be a survival instinct that developed, or something programmed) or when they need food. So, the only "hellgremlins" are smarties. All other fluffies are just incredibly fragile and naive, and may or may not do these things out of necessity or perceived moral right, but certainly not pleasure.

There's no point man, I even agree with you but a fandom will develop as it will and trying to force it to be what we'd prefer is useless.

I just wonder why fluffy abuse would need a reason. We're obviously a bit twisted to enjoy this stuff, so why pretend that our actions are justified? Unjust abuse hurts deeper as well.

what the fuck is wrong with you
what the fuck is this stupid fluffy shit why does a stupid looking animal getting mutilated turn you on

You broke my newfag-o-meter. Thanks, asshole.

see

That doesn't make sense, but we had a discussion about this two threads back. Basically all that can be said is that you enjoy an entirely different genre of fluffies than the original fluffies, for entirely different reasons and about completely different creatures.

It doesn't turn me on in a sexual way.
It's venting stress by seeing these things get abused.
>Would you ever kill an animal?
No, that's what fluffy threads are for
>I don't want to see it
Filter it or neck yourself