Which language most deserves to be 'lingua franca' of the world?

Which language most deserves to be 'lingua franca' of the world?

English, because it is

Australian

Finnish

Eesperanto I guess

huori painu vittuun helvetti

> "lingua FRANCA"
> anything else but French

Why were my ancestors so shit at colonizing places. Why didn't we go in inhabited wastelands instead of focusing on Africa ?

aussie ip ban when

Sanskrit or Latin

Can't decide

French already was as lingua franca in 17th century. As far as I know all noble Russians spoke French those days. And not oblige them .
Fortunately its dominance is over. Really hard to study comparing to English due multiple plural form endings, adjectives genders, liason, and last but not least because of pronounciation. I'm enjoying study all this.

English is simple as fuck, pretty good world language if you ask me, even dumb foreigners can learn it well enough to communicate, and even sheepfuckers like you too.

>deserves
No such thing.
>lingua franca of the world
No such thing.

Tää

this, It´s time for Australia to dethrone the US as the cultural powerhouse of the western world

Finnish.

Olen suomalainen homoseksuaali

1.English
2.Spanish

French might sound nice when spoken by a grill but it's actually pretty fucking retarded.
I'm fine with english being lingua franca.

>all finns are fags

how did I do?

what kind of language does a toothpaste speak anyway

your failed your finnish test, now you'll never be white

English because of the internet and a century long of technological, financial, and millitary complete and total dominance.

And I hope it stays that way, I'd rather get kicked in the balls overand over again than to learn chink character to make a living.

Dutch is spoken on three continents, with an offshoot spoken on a fourth continent.

Italian is merely spoken on 1 continent. LOL

Either english or Memesperanto

>People want to speak a retarded version of german

Very funny meme, my stoned wood-boots wearing soon-to-be-drowning friend.

Levitä dig reva, I'm coming in hot

>Very funny meme, my stoned wood-boots wearing soon-to-be-drowning friend.

French is still the language of diplomacy and cuisine, at least.

ei jumalauta

People all over the world study Italian due to it's beauty, while no one wants to speak the autistic version of german. Oh and, being proud that niggers speak your language is kinda amusing ;')

and post

>read russian litterature
>*in french in the texte

>moorish offshoot hating on niggers again instead of recognizing them as their equals, which they are

Fpbp.

People replace their native language with Dutch, while only some fedora tippers learn Italian.