What should I listen to if I want to impress girls?

What should I listen to if I want to impress girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQoPy7YGynw
youtube.com/watch?v=jbMPNkuNUBE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tangerine dream

You should listen to the sound of weights being lifted (by you)

no one gives a shit what you listen to

listen to your heart

Those nose rings are my biggest turn off. My FWB had one and I made her take it out before visiting me.

girls don't care what music you listen to. they care about looks and money.

You should get your own personality

if you listen to music just to impress girls then you shouldnt listen to music at all

>you see a cute girl on public transport
>she has dyed hair and/or face piercings

ugh

Listen to whatever the fuck you want.

you're a faggot.

The Strokes and Sufjan Stevens

Listen to any mainstream,sensitive bullshit like ed sheeran or something

Listen to Yung Gud and Boogroov
Girls dig things that sound pretty

ed sheeran and whatever gay shit they think is meaningful

this desu

>girl chooses how she presents herself based on what she thinks looks good, rather than on the opinions of virgins on an anonymous imageboard

God i fucking hate women.

2Pac and biggy smalls

>being this desesperate that dont decresse your level even if that means accept an herpes buster blacked cis imnotliketheothergirls girl (woman) with a vagina

wut...?

>I have to like and/or respect every stupid thing people do

Radiohead if they're angsty

For the real qts, shoegaze.
Shoegaze girls are the best user, believe me.

jesus christ Sup Forums is the most tumblr board

>associates treating women as equals with a blogging website
autism

is that how you treat men? you make literally no judgement about them based on the way they choose to present themselves? it's admirable if so but I really fucking doubt it's true

>not being sexually attracted to certain kinds of women = thinking women shouldn't be treated equally

no

I can attest to this. My current gf is a shoegaze qt. Met her by playing some blackgaze in public

Stop with this fucking thread. Girls don't give a fuck what music you listen to, they just dont want you to force your obscure shit on them, and they want you to be able to appreciate the top 40 shit they like. It's not that hard really.

gaaay

Check this textbook white knight out.

Look man, you will get zero girls from playing out the the nice guy. They'll just see you as a good friend at best, and awkward creepy guy at worst and most likely.

The mistake so many guys make is that you're not being genuine. When you're being overly nice and shit to girls, you're doing it expecting there to be a pussy for you, not because you're a genuinely nice person. Girls will spot that. If you really want girls, you have to tend yourself, not someone else. Hit the gym and shave your moustache.

Top 40

Listen to what they say

my gf has one, i think its pretty cool

Someone prove to me that your music taste makes even the slightest difference in attracting women.

Download my mixtape and tell them you listen to me, you'll see.

Dude that's onision's ex billie wtf

are you gay?

Honestly it's mostly about not fucking up.

Don't listen to anything that implies you might be OK with living in a trailer with a vest and a six pack of beer.

Don't play anything alienating, even if as a man you like the "lonely forest" feeling of alienation. Women don't.

Don't listen to anything that your dad likes, unless your dad likes stuff that was around at least 20 years before he was born.

Avoid classical music unless you're playing it yourself. Otherwise it jolts them into good girl pink highlighter and homework mode, which decreases the chance of sleeping with them that same night.

Just say "Rain drop, drop top" and she'll be sucking your dick in an instant

Tame Impala. Even though they're fucking mediocre, just do it

I think you're judging him too harshly. He just doesn't care what she puts in her nose. Not the same as being a "nice guy". I totally agree with what you say on that though, spot on.

Nose studs are equally ugly.

bro listen to whatever the fuck you want, I promise girls don't give a shit

yeah the average cute girl is definitely going to be down with you randomly putting on the first swans album, well done

you're implying that dyed hair is a bad thing, when it actually is a good thing. Odd.

Choosing what to play is a different thing altogether, you have to choose based on the context of the situation and not be autistic.

If you listen to Swans at non-autistic times, it's not going to make a difference.

you should see the amount of guys that drag their girlfriends to metal shows, it's uncanny.

Being passionate about things is attractive to women. As long as those things involve meeting other people in person.

But most here only "like" dissonant music, there's not much in the way of passion or lifestyle or subculture there. May as well introduce her to your model train collection.

why is like in quotes?

>Assuming being nice too please isn't genuine

i totally agree, that's what i was saying, but that means that girls DO give a shit contrary to what he said. being situational means you can't play whatever you want.

it doesn't matter, I listen to a bit of everything and have no trouble with girls

you can play whatever you want, but not whenever you want. girls don't care what you listen to, but most people would rather not be embarrassed

I unintentionally got a girl to listen to Giles Corey and she survived.

maybe they're just genuinely interested in what their man is passionate about and sharing in that even if it's not explicitly their thing
though yeah some of them definitely do not want to be there at all, for any reason

Downloading an album and listening to it from time to time is pretty watery stuff compared to being a part of a scene. It's in quotes to emphasise the lack of conviction necessary to... "like" something. For conviction you could also read passion, which is the main thing to cultivate.

lol
what if the dude just likes nose rings

youtube.com/watch?v=sQoPy7YGynw

Grime

youtube.com/watch?v=jbMPNkuNUBE

Most dyed hair with these kind of colors look like shit and fade quick leaving a blonde blue or whatever color and then the roots, like pic related.

Plus it's really immature looking.

sure let's say she doesn't give a fuck merely that i listen to swans for example, if she does that's her problem, but there might not even be any context where she finds it anything other than abrasive and unpleasant and just doesn't want to hear it whatsoever in any situation. lots of music is like that to lots of girls. in that case keeping it to yourself and not playing it anywhere she needs to hear it like in the car is the right move.

people that are into that kind of music are legitimately more likely to be physically involved in a local scene than people who listen to top 40 etc. dude

elvis presley

idk I still think it looks alright. I can get it if it's a shitty dye job though.

Them

Yeah, but liking ordinary music doesn't imply taking a special interest.

Taking a special interest but keeping it completely to yourself and not getting involved gives the impression that you are inhibited or somehow marginalised from that scene. Because women see everything in terms of scenes and social contact.

wow you're a fucking idiot lmfao

Could you be more specific?

>girls try to pretty
EW SHE DYES HER HAIR WAT A WHORE

>girls make no effort for their appearance
TOO UGLY WOULDNT BANG

damn...

>wanting a disgusting slut whole dyes her hair because it's popular and pierces her nose because it's popular and takes selfies (yes literally all men and women who take selfies to post on the internet are shit-tier)

>muh feminism

The "wage gap" (read: the fact that women make less money than men) is because women aren't as ambitious as men. Feminism is not necessary in first-world countries. Quit being a virtue-signaling faggot on the internet

The Chainsmokers, Twenty One Pilots, Tame Impala, Coldplay

Piercings anywhere other than one on each earlobe are absolutely disgusting

it's when the children are asleep that the truth comes out

>try to be pretty
Umm I know I'll turn my hair HOT PINK!!!!
Even though that activates the biological instinct of aposemitism in most males and compells them rather than attracting them. Attention whores.

It's literally unnatural to think for example dyed hair looks good. Damn white knight faggot.

You repulsive THOT thirsty degenerate.

(a girl here)
you should listen to whatever you want... if youre listening to anything just to impress,well, kill yourself. music should be enjoyable and if you don't enjoy it you shouldnt listen to it.

No matter what you do, if you do it with the intent of getting girls to like you for said act, you won't get girls to like you. I guarrantee it. Stop making these stupid threads and go outside.

>Taking a special interest but keeping it completely to yourself and not getting involved gives the impression that you are inhibited or somehow marginalised from that scene. Because women see everything in terms of scenes and social contact.
I never thought of it like that. Can any femanons confirm?

well I mean.. a lot of girls were always asking me what I was listening to when I streamed my art. Everyone just sorta got to know me as the music guy that will show ya the best new songs.

I don't know if that proves anything but being on top of what's next makes ya a little more interesting.

(also apparently I didn't just keep up with trends but I am the one that created them...? What the fuck is my life even)

>Even though that activates the biological instinct of aposemitism in most males and compells them rather than attracting them. Attention whores.

I dunno, I know plenty of guys who think it looks good. you dont have to like it. its cool. let people like what they like. why are you so upset?

>It's literally unnatural
literally UNNATURAL.

its literally unnatural to use soap

its literally unnatural to shave your butthole

its literally unnatural to shit in a toilet

its literally unnatural to shitpost on Sup Forums

first part was meant for

I always tell girls that I exclusively listen to Marilyn Manson

this

>thread turns into r9kisms attacking everything cuz tfw no gf

Either you are still in high-school or you have never interacted with women outside your house.

Music is too big a part of my life to have a girlfriend not interested in it. Every girl I've been with I met because of music (metal, that is). In fact, I've been approached by several after a concert of my band or just standing there with long hair and a metal shirt. Concerts and festivals together are amazing and I can introduce them to post-rock and all the other stuff I listen to as well.

i'd go with "yah, yah, yah, yah, yah".

I've been in a steady relationship for a year and a half my man

the shocking reality is that you need to be sexually attractive to women for them to consider you as a sexual partner, what a fucking surprise right

most "girls" don't even like music