What is the easiest way to get psychosis?

What is the easiest way to get psychosis?

Solitary confinement probably.

Do 10 tabs of acid without any experience.

a lot of mdma and weed

take one hit of weed

Take 3/4 tabs of acid and don't stop smoking weed from the moment you pop them

This
Also this, just make sure you had a really shitty day before you do it

can confirm, I have psychosis.

dont listen to these shandymen, they know nothing

buy a big blob of phet or mkat and stay awake for 3+ days

why do you ask?

Smoke Spice

What you need, my friend, is Datura Stramonium. It induces psychosis!!

It will help me get my pension

In case you're to lazy to google, the best way to take these is to place one of these seeds inside your underwear in firm contact with your nutsack right before taking a rollercoaster ride.

psychosis is usually a temporary state induced by drugs/stress/lack of sleep etc. as i understand

trust me, as soon as you start feeling youre on the precipise of a real psychotic episode you'll give anything to return to normality
it can be a state of complete catatonic hell, you'll be scarred by it, find an easier way

Large quantities of methamphetamine

Take 20 benadryl

you want him to die ????

can confirm, that will work you will, indeed to insane temporarily, infact any deleriant will work

Install Gentoo.

This and watch a scary movie

Fucking this. I know so many people that lost it with that shit. Strung out on it.

L-Dopa

anticholergic delirium

stay up 6 days on speed and do a cocktail of psychadelics in one go, main ingredient datura

wtf, it took me 10 seconds to realize it's a dude bending over. I first thought it was a hairy ass about to take a dump on the baby.

Binge Adderall for two or three days without sleep and you'll start getting there

take klonopin for a few days and stay awake for a few days, had a friend do this and he was constantly walking in and out of his house yelling at imaginary cops telling them to arrest him, eventually he called his mom and yelled at her to turn him in for his crimes , he got jailed then beat up a dude

Yup!