Hey Sup Forumsros, I just got a new adderall 10MG IR script, what do i do now? what should i research...

hey Sup Forumsros, I just got a new adderall 10MG IR script, what do i do now? what should i research? been thinking about reading Shulgins books.

Nice bro! My doc starting giving me 30mg extended release. The shit is awesome. I stay out of the fog the majority of the day and even have motivation to make dinner and clean in the evening when I get home. It's saving my life. My depression is severe.

my first apt since i got my 10mg evekeo script is coming up. how do i get my dosage upped?

I'd kill for an extendo, IRs are nice, and most are snortable, but shit makes me sneeze so I dont fuck with it like that

say that over a months use the effectiveness of the drug wore down over the period. I wouldn't say it induced nausa unless you want a different script but amphet sulfate is good. I prefer adderall because its (dextro)amphet salts straight up so in theory cleaner but whatever.

>snorting adderall

what a waste

eh people do it man, I did it maybe 2 times and was like bleh. Just pop that shit

how did you get it?

lucky

Not OP but,

I went to the doctor and got adderall in just 15 minutes. I told him I needed it to focus at work. He asked if I've taken it before, I said yes, he said okay. Dude writes me a 20mg IR script.

Find the right doctor. Have a good reason.

How do you find the right Doctor!?

most of the doctors round here ask too many questions
How do i find the right doctor?
I've taken concerta in high school but not extensively, will that be enough?

I love adderall but I'm depressed and a slave to anxiety so when I take adderall it's good for a while and then horrifying

I found this "one stop clinic" type place that writes medical marijuana prescriptions. I noticed it said adderall on there too. I guess I just got lucky.

Play video games - I would recommend AM2R

what state are you in?

California

It was even a walk-in, I just had to wait for the line of 20 stoners ahead of me to get my appointment

>We provide MMJ evaluation, Suboxone, Pain Management, Weight loss and many other medical services!

>tfw found my old conserta 36mg and 54mg.
I do 108mg, shits cash

See
pretty much the same story but got a script to a non stim for a month then got switched directly to d-amphetamines

goto a family physician, a psychiatrist might try to script you to other inhibitors that would probably make you feel better but isn't an amphetamine ya know? like anti depressants vs thc

Pill mill. That place will probably end up getting shut down at some point.

Probably. they already moved locations twice in the past 2 years.

I live in CA too, mind giving a general city or county?