Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Just got this today. My brother keeps telling me that glocks don't have a manual safety but they clearly do, otherwise they couldn't be sold legally in the US. I keep trying to tell him the button I circled is the safety but he's convinced that I'm wrong.

Should I just let him think he's right? I mean he has guns of his own and I don't want him to hurt anyone or himself because he doesn't know what he's doing.

jesus, what the hell is wrong with the skin around your nails?

Don't know if this is bait but the only "safety" that gun has in innthe trigger.

also, keep your finger off the trigger unless you intend to shoot something dumbass.
what moron sold you a firearm?

They got like that from fingering your mom

No dumbass, I circled the safety in red. The thing on the trigger is a hair trigger

The clip is empty and the safety is on dumbass

Slide release for cleaning.
Safety is on the trigger.

>finger on the trigger when not shooting
>horrible skin disease
>weird fuckin nails
>buying a glock instead of a dildo for his ass

>clip

No it's a hair trigger dipshit. I was issued a glock when I was in the navy, I think I know quite a bit more about them than you do.

kek

You sound like a real nice guy. How bout you take that faggy gun and shove it up your funky ass?

>Holding gun with mag in it
>Finger is on trigger
>Pointing at self to take photo
I don't think the safety is his top priority.

Glocks safety is built into the trigger, the part you've highlighted is the slide release bar.

Dumb ass.

That's a take down lever retard its used to remove the slide.

Odd. My brand new M&P Shield 9 was purchased from a dealer and it has NO safety switch at all.

I'm sure it does, you're just too stupid to figure out how to use it.

i hope you have life insurance so someone will be able to prosper off your stupidity

call 7652012926 and ask wheres the beef

put it this way OP. put the safety on and point the gun at your head. pull the trigger. then put the safety off and point it at brother. ask if ok to pull trigger. if no, make him choose images with a store front!

You were never in the navy they don't use the glock in the military retard they use the M9. I know I was in the fucking military.

Glocks safety is in the trigger, what you have circled is a slide release.

No, it isnt you dumbfuck. Thats the safety, the slide release is the bigger tab above the clip release.

kek

Glocks don't have external safeties. I hope his is a joke. If not you need to stop being retarded and read the owners manual before you hurt someone

the shield comes in two variants one with a safety and one without

The only safety is in the trigger you dumb shit. Not a "hair trigger". This is either bait or you need to use that gun to kill yourself.

>issued a glock in the navy
>glocks are only issued to 1st SFOD-D, USASOC, DEVGRU, MARSOC and USAF
Unless you're trying to shill us on you being SEAL Team Six you're a fuckin idiot.

this

Also, little protip for ya here OP;
If you file the sites off it fits into your butthole better.

>clip
>dumbass
Christ, would it hurt to be more self-aware?

Load that, gun chamber it, put the "saftey switch on", point it at your head, then pull the trigger. Please live stream the whole thing here on /b to prove you are indeed right and not a retard.

Actually this guy is telling the truth while i was in the marines they gave every single soldier m60s and bazookas too

This. It's the only way to prove you are right.

That's not a safety you dumb nigger. It doesn't have a manual safety because it doesn't fucking need one. And fuck you it's not a "hair trigger" it's a goddamn trigger safety.

do the gun community a favor and sell the firearm as soon as possible.
you're just not ready.

i was never in the military but its pretty common knowledge that most people dont use pistols, especially glocks

Also keep your finger off the trigger at all times dumbass. That's how accidents happen. May be unloaded this time but next time it might not be

>Clip release

Ok bye Sup Forums, i'm going back to /k/ where people aren't so fucking retarded.

>lying on the internet
You have a choice when you get issued your sidearm and shit. I chose a glock because it's a bigger clip and easier to clean.

I was a Navy Seal, thats why they let me choose what I took with me in the field dumbass

Fucking dumb retard bitch doesn't know how to properly handle a firearm. You're the reason libfags keep pushing for gun control.

dat file name...
also this is bait

>Navy seal

Dropped the ball, could have kept them going but you gave the game up too early.

A straight 0/10. Disappointing, see me after class

Too much then eh..amazing how fucking easy that was though, I'm off to /k/

Shit b8 m8

Jesus christ this fucking thread again?

You post this shit almost every week dude. Get over yourself

>navy seal

Navy seal asking these questions? right.
ya dun goofed boy

You're a fuckwit

That circled piece is for taking the slide off...

Really? Thats the first time I've ever done this.

Lurk moar newfag

>Fat fingers
>Your mom
>The clip

>Circles the slide release thinking it's a safety

Sage

You must do this faggot or forever be known as a faggot who posts fake shit on /b.

Fuck yes do this op you Dipshit

Obvious bait you are retarded go do your homework or do

yeah i have a sig sauer p250 which has a double action trigger, no safety whatsoever on it.

trolling or dumb

Its not the first time you lonely fuck. Im not going to even waste my time with screencapping this for next time youre feeling lonely and want attention on Sup Forums. Jesus christ man have some self respect and go outside or something

Shutup newfag

Why would your brother argue about guns if you were a seal, if you're gonna lie to me at least do it right

Because he's a special forces marine and thinks he's so much better than me

Fucking idiots, where do I begin?

1. The thing that you circled is not a manual safety. That is a slide release lever. Dumbass.

2. Not all Glocks have a manual safety. They have to be installed aftermarket by a competent gunsmith. Look at the attached photo for what that looks like.

3. A safety feature like the trigger safety and the internal safeties are different from a manual safety. A manual safety is a button that you can push or a switch that you can move that will render the firearm safe. The internal safeties on a Glock are meant to prevent accidental discharges when dropped. The so called trigger safety is a cheap piece of plastic that prevents the trigger from moving unless the button is depressed. It's not a safety. It's not the same thing as a manual safety. And yes. I own one. I'm sitting here in my truck looking at it right now, so I know what I'm talking about. By the way the Navy doesn't issue Glocks. Dumbass

CAREFUL WITH THAT THING user, YOU'RE POINTING IT RIGHT AT MY DICK!

Thats a forward assist dumbass, not a safety

Lrn2gun newfag

Its one troll samefagging

Glocks with hair triggers
Darwin much?

this bait is so low tier but somehow these faggots are eating it up

whynotboth.png

Why did you only reply to one post faggot? Afraid I might screencap your post and make you look stupid?

If people like you could be a seal then the usa would have been invaded by the first retarded army that tried

I never know what to say to these strange forms of bait..
This is one of those
>post somthing obviously wrong
>everyone calls me a dumb faggot
>har har it was bait all along
I ono, just never know what to say to these

lol I'm not lying though, you're just too stupid to realize it

>mfw captcha is bananas

Blocks don't have a forward assist, dumbass. AR-15s, however do.

nobody has pointed out the part of the bait where it says safeties are mandatory or some shit

my gun is US made, newly manufactured, and has ZERO safety. But, its a .22, so just racking the slide will cause the bullet to bounce around inside the skull.

Well they don't come with a forward assist, thats an aftermarket thing. You would know that if you actually knew what you're talking about.

Hate to break it to you bud but if your gun has no safety it's an illegal firearm

Show me a Glock firearm with forward assist please. Better yet, show me the pistol you own. Don't worry, I'll wait

I remember this thread. One of these got posted a few months after I got my glock. Fun times.

see

go shoot a school with him and show him the difference

kys faggot

>takedown lever

Those are my pics, dumbass

here's mine fuck nuts

Prove it faggot

really wish Sup Forums would auto-ban these copy paste shit posts, please turn your "safety" on the proceede to put it to your temple and pull the trigger.

Here you go.

Yo needs show dat brofer o' you how shit get done in da hood nigga. Show him up gangsta style and menance him all up in his face with a gloks and show him who he boss nigga!

Glocks have no external safety. Only built in safety features that are not a "Safety" in the traditional sense, they only make the firearm safer to fire and not have accidental discharges.

So what you're saying is you're the one who posted the original pic and when someone called you out on shit trigger discipline you said "it's not loaded and the safety is on"

I too remember that thread, your stupidity is what brought us here.

Glocks are the niggers of guns, loud, ugly and no self control(safety)

I'll stick to my Springfield XD series thank you...

Should have posted this bait in /k/

I am not op if that's what you're asking. I never posted pictures with bad Trigger Discipline at the pictures I posted did not have my finger on the trigger at all. It was in my crossbreed holster

XD's don't have safety either fag

Really? Cause you just said those are your pics. So this pic isn't you with your finger on the trigger?

Good god, man look at all of the Glock pictures with a black holster. Those are my pictures. I am not the one that posted the picture of that tiny little Glock with their finger on the trigger. That was not me. When you see a Glock 19 in a crossbreed holster that was my picture. Are we clear now?

Nigger detected!

And the XD's trigger AND grip safety is much better than the internal bullshit the shitskin Glock has.

Thats funny because I only posted one pic this entire thread, which seems to be the one you just said is your pic.

They're all niggers. 99% of you faggots don't even own a gun let alone know anything about them

You should never place your finger inside the trigger guard of a Glock unless you fully intend for the weapon to discharge.