Hey guys I was walking outside my place and I think I may have a found an Oregon Black Truffle

Hey guys I was walking outside my place and I think I may have a found an Oregon Black Truffle.

Can someone help me identify what this is, and what I should do with it if it's a truffle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

taste it

Stick it in your ass post pic

well first off truffles are found underground. Also there is black on the ground around it indicating it has some kind of slime? you should cut it in half and take photos. then take those photos to mushroom identification pages on facebook. not a place like Sup Forums full of trolls dedicated to getting people to doing various stupid things such as eating an unidentified mushroom, if it even is a mushroom.

It's not. That's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

Looks like you spraypainted a mushroom black, eat it faggot

Isn't the black fruity body (which I think is pictured) found above ground? I'd like to cut it in half and take close looks, i just don't to ruin it ya know

OP didnt spray paint anything. That's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

They are made to look like various things. That's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

Fruiting* not fruity

I don't have power at my place, let alone wifi

It wasn't funny the first time

Looks like a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

That's a post the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your thread in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

FBI/CIA/NSA here, stop giving away our secrets.

It can be used as a mic too.. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen these somewhere on the internet before.. I believe that's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

GUYS WHAT IF THIS IS LEGIT THE FBI N SHIT AND THEY'RE JUST SHITPOSTING TO THROW US ALL OFF

Lmao at your tabs

It's not meant to be funny, I'm just trying to say that's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

shave it and smell it u nig nog

Just called my brother because I remember last year he had the same thing in his back yard. He said that's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

Asked my mom who used to be a Mossad agent and she said that it's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you.

>/an/

>how to unrape your sister

Some mate of mine saw this too, it's a device the FBI/CIA/NSA throw into your yard in order to tap into your home wifi and monitor you. They mask it to look like the mushroom in pic related.

this entire thread is a representation of how far down the drain this board has gone

No it's because of the FBI/CIA/NSA

newfag alert

Oreo

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be