How do i respond to this? im trying to take her out to dinner

how do i respond to this? im trying to take her out to dinner

"Sounds like you are having a hard day - want me to bring dinner over to you?"

^this

rolling for singles:
"exactly my plans, shall I come over and make you cry some more?"

Haha well i guess they do call it stu-dying for a reason! xD

I fucking hate crying bitches, go fun yourself. There's plenty of fish in the sea

this is the best thing that you can say to her

cringe meister

xD? you write xD?? on Sup Forums?
goodbye cruel world, will kms now

What doth trouble thou malady?

post results

This nigga gets at least 3 roots daily

You should probably turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Don't deal with some cunt who is in emotional turmoil

>The names tism

>Au tism

he wants to help, not make her commit suicide

she's not actually crying. I just didnt know if i should have acknowledged the "crying part though"

oops

Ask her what's going on dumbass. Bitches love talking about their fucking problems

U done goofed m8

say this if you own a fedora
"once youre finished id like to stuff free food in you"

Coulda also gone with, "well how about you let me take you out to cheer you up with some food"

what did she reply?

nothing yet

Idiot. You never change the suggestions.

sad bitches don't want to "get" anything, geez dude.
was just fine, no need to change

rip

But did you eat dick yet?

"Well what about drinks"

>xD

As if you had to make the dry pussy turn inside out from that included addition.

this nice guy bullshit will get you nowhere. the difference between getting pussy or getting to do her nails while she fucks other guys is this: show youre interested but not like the world depends on it. youre buying the dinner, youre making her a favour. if she wants to join fine, if she doesnt thats fine too. the only way to win the game is not to play it. if youe gonna listen to her problems fantasizing that it will lead to some sort of deeper connection, dont. if you put her in a place where she can tell you her problems youre taking her out of where she would ride your cock. think about it. how much pussy have you gotten by spilling your problems to chicks? bottom line, its really easy to get pussy youre not interested in but difficult to catch the ones you want. cause wanting a woman already sets you in a mental state where youre beneath her. if you treat her like a magical thing on a pedestal, even if its only in your head, youre on your way becoming mayor of friendzone. the trick is not to get attached, not to project some ideal womanly shit on her and not to fantasize slamming that poon. chicks can smell this imbalance of metaphysical powerstructures or what ever it is from a mile away so do your best not to be attached. keep your mannerisms and interactions like you would with one of your platonic friends. throw in mild flirtation without any emotional weight on it - if she flirts back its okay (not the cure for cancer) and if she doesnt its okay too (not the end of the world). if you have the guts for it you can always be blatantly frank. tell her youll trade free food for company but dont go into her problems. if she wants to talk, listen but dont ask about her problems, thats a sure fire way to becoming her shoulder to cry on not a boner to bang.

she get that early bird special?
she blowing you off

yeah stop it here. dont push on. shes not interested. you can end with some sort of raincheck like "we'll if you need a free dinner, hit me up" but thats it. and you dont write her till she writes you first.

>yeah stop it here. dont push on. shes not interested. you can end with some sort of raincheck like "we'll if you need a free dinner, hit me up" but thats it. and you dont write her till she writes you first.
Yeah buy her with a free dinner

"Good, we can skip the preliminaries and just get to the fucking."

Bitches love free stuff. And food.

>we'll if you need a free dinner, hit me up

Fucking neato, have fun debbie downer.

M'oney

That sounds like you've been waiting for her low so you could swoop in and look like a hero. That's pretty pathetic

. Honestly keep it light.
"oh damn, you okay? and what are you studying for?"

Y'all a bunch of fags.
OP don't be a fucking bitch and get straight into it. "Not gonna lie just want to take you. You down?" Anything else is just wasting your time like a dumb bitch

"That sounds like it sucks. How about we get something to eat instead?"

Cringe material right here. dont forget to tip your fedora.

thats fine to say to your girlfriend, or someone who youre already very close with, not somebody youre trying to get into. makes you look like a sissy