I just started watching this show, on Episode 4. How the fuck did this show get on NBC? With the level of violence...

I just started watching this show, on Episode 4. How the fuck did this show get on NBC? With the level of violence, blood, gore, subject matter? On a network TV channel? This show should have been on something like AMC, FX, even HBO or showtime

Other urls found in this thread:

parentherald.com/articles/51134/20160625/hannibal-season-4-latest-rumors-news-updates-no-hope-hannibal-season-4-showrunner-bryan-fuller-hints-future-nbc-psychological-thriller-horror-series.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a glorious fever dream the likes of which we can barely imagine.

it flew under the radar, didn't need a wide appeal because low budget.

sheer genius.

better then american psycho.

well it got cancelled because of low ratings so...

First thing I thought when I pirated it.
I wouldve been fucking awesome to have watched it when it aired, it must have felt really weird to have flipped through channels and seen this for a millisecond before the show did its "Everyday Procedural Crime"-thing.

Was Mathew the best murderer of them all?

One of the best shows ever.

>tfw they're planning on making a new season for streaming but Netflix and Amazon are fighting over the rights to it

>How the fuck did this show get on NBC?
Obscured sexytimes.

The 3/4 of the last season was bad, it got good at the end. It got axed regardless, such is the way of tv.

They did blur all the nudity

No lie? I don't care who gets I just want one of them to keep the show going

It's hysterical that this is allowed on networks but nudity or "fuck" is off the table. This shit is gruesome and disgusting. I loved it. Mads is the best Hannibal.

I loved this show.

I was in tears when they cancelled it.

I'm on an nbc boycott since they cancelled it.

>Mads is the best Hannibal.
They both played different versions of the same character. imo, Hopkins and Mads are on the same level.

I love Hopkins, and I think Silence of the Lambs is a perfect movie. But Mads...

Really enjoyed most of season 1, the imagery was compelling and varied, the whole FBI-Hannibal dance was fun enough, but I missed season 2's first couple episodes and was never allowed to catch up. Was really bummed it was canceled after season 2 but it didn't really surprise me in the end. Something just felt off about it, maybe it was the lolautism and the whole
>this is my method, ...
whatever his chant was, it did get old quick and the season 1 ending was pretty much garbage. Will Graham is supposed to be vulnerable but he just seemed so weak in the series, too weak and with too few redeeming characteristics for a lead. That may have a lot to do with the cancellation. It felt like it had a lot of potential though. It's not the first series with potential to die early.

I disagree. It seems that Hopkins was particularly elevated by writing. Or that he was let down by the writing I guess. Outside of Silence, his character is a cartoon, especially so in Hannibal.

The Zack Snyder slo mo fetish shots every 5 seconds and everyone talking about nihilism got exhausting after a while. I FUCKING GET IT WILL IS DISTURBED AND HANNIBAL IS A BLACK MOOSE DO SOMETHING ELSE

you're supposed to be taking LSD when watching Hannibal. Or at least be an intellectual so that you can use those shots to digest, absorb, and process information and cinematography.

I hear it will be coming back soon for a 4th season maybe

hannibal is dead bros and that's okay

Buuuullshit.

screw you for getting my hopes up

Yeah even the actors were saying they are trying to get it back

Trying is not the same thing as doing, especially when amazon has the exclusive streaming rights.

parentherald.com/articles/51134/20160625/hannibal-season-4-latest-rumors-news-updates-no-hope-hannibal-season-4-showrunner-bryan-fuller-hints-future-nbc-psychological-thriller-horror-series.htm

The fact that Twin Peaks can come back after all these years makes me hopeful for the future of Hannibal.

We can only hope, user. It was just such an intelligent and beautiful show that it's an atrocity that it was cancelled.

Why is Mads literally sex?

I didn't even notice wow

Tfw I had to wait every week for a new episode then a whole year for season 3 while you people torrent it.

I think the episode with the angel wings was not actually shown on NBC.

Regardless, an amazing show that ended when it should have.