Hey Sup Forums I got in a car crash today and I'm worried she may sue...

Hey Sup Forums I got in a car crash today and I'm worried she may sue. Got anything to cheer me up because I feel like a fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
dubtrack.fm/join/beats
youtu.be/nbY_aP-alkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a fuck.

Thanks man, I already feel better

Tell us what happened, you fucj

So like a ylyl thread?

People don't get sued, people don't have money.

Companies do.

I hadn't installed my snow tires yet and when I hit the breaks I still pretty much slid right into the back bumper of her minivan. My car got out okay with only a bit of paint scratched off but her bumper was all fucked to shit. IDK if her back hatch can open now.

It's fine man, no one is dead.

You were following too close and you owe the damages. If you get sued it will be because you didn't pay for the damages when you were at fault you fuckwit.

I wouldn't worry, like another user said, if she sues, it'll pretty much go all against your insurance. Your premiums will skyrocket, but you won't lose your home or anything. There's no injuries, which is where all large settlements come from.

Unless you don't have insurance, in which case you'll get a huge bill against you, that you probably can't pay, and your credit will be ruined for 7 years or so.

Continue living your fucky life, you fuck.

Seconded

Oh fuck I totally forgot, this will fuck up my monthly insurance fuck me.

Do you not have insurance?

Yeah I pay almost $300 a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys
-molly
chat with us , post memesff
>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys
-molly
chat with us , post memes

Okay so I just got a call back from the lady and she tells me shes not pressing charges nor do we need to make any insurance claims, the SUV was apparently a write-off anyway.
Holy fuck I feel like jesus christ himself slipped his dick in my ass and wispered hakuna matata

youtu.be/nbY_aP-alkw

Kill her op kill her and cover it up.

No matter how you feel, you are never going to fuck again.

and what did you learn?