Hey Guys

Hey Guys....
is this a fair trade?
My iphone 6s 128gb spacegrey very good condition vs. Google Pixel 32gb grey with some marks..
He wants me to pay 50€ on top...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-

Straight trade no money seems OK to me.

6s has been out for a minute and the pixel is almost brand new. Even with the downgrade in space I think it's still a big upgrade for the processor and to get away from Apple.
50$ seems more than fair, it's way better than trying to trade in with your carrier to upgrade

Also Google voice software should be caught up to and better than Siri in a few months

Yeah i think so too.
But the marks on the top right.. oh man.
I thought about insuring the phone and then to send it in after a few month.

Don't forget, even Apple fanboys are trying to stay away from the cancer that is the iPhone 7, so it might be that OP is trading with someone that wants a 6 before they're kill.

It's actually not that bad of a deal. I would personally actually consider it, even from a non-getting away from Apple standpoint. If you can take the hit on space, I'd do it.

A mark is a mark man, no doubt your iPhone has em too. Insuring it wouldn't do much because they do an inspection before they'll insure it.

I would recommend trading but I enjoy Android phones and the pixel with likely be my next upgrade in January

I don't even see the loss of a 3.5 jack as that big of a hit. It's an inconvenience for sure but the 7+ is killer in terms of performance. I'm interested to see if the pixel with have any long term battery issues though.

Mine has really no marks at all.. only a few small scratches from coins on the display..
Thanks for all your answers!
I am definitely considering to do the trade. I hope i can lower the 50€ to about 25€ with another charging cable and dbrand skin :D

Thanks for your help ;)

- EX Girlfriend

More?

Other Ex

1. ex

Honestly? I don't think the loss of the jack would have been such a huge deal if wireless headphones were a little more ubiquitous. Also, the way that Apple is doing it ("God we're so brave, muh innovation, muh setting standards") makes it look like nothing more than a ham-fisted attempt at further locking their customers into their specific products. They're not the best thing ever, but I have a pretty good pair of Bose noise-cancelling earbuds that use the standard 3.5: they are not patently worthless unless I buy an expensive additional dongle. And it really extends beyond the iPhone right now as well: the new Macbook is so bad, I've actually had people who I KNOW to be true Apple cuckboys come to me and ask for help buying their first Windows laptop. Why? Because they're dead-set on removing every single port they can to make their stuff even more necessary than it is now.

Tim Cook is running them into the ground, and it's becoming more and more noticeable. I was never an Apple fan, but I did respect Jobs because he was an absolute perfectionist who sculpted pretty much everything about every product they physically sold. This shit would never have flown or even happened in the first place if he was still around. Apple's strategy went from "Let's innovate and make a great personal computing ecosystem" to "Let's make everything bigger and thinner and pay for it by putting barded wire up on our walled garden".

now some rly good shit

- girlfriend

ok guy, last one for today.
thanks and a have a nice fap

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

Yeah I get the money grab attempt and I'm appalled they had the "bravery to do it". That being said it's shitty if you don't have the adapter. Another one is like 15 but they should include at least two or something on purchasr/launch. I have a pair of sennheiser closed cans that use 3.5 as well and I wouldn't mind using an adapter, even if it was a bit poorly designed.

Apples time has come with the release of the pixel. They're moving in the right direction with the look of the phone because it feels very familiar to the iPhone. MacBooks have always been trashbooks in my opinion, I don't see why people still spend 1400 on a laptop that can't perform.