Sup Forums I need some help

Sup Forums I need some help

Long long story short I'm most likely getting in a fight tommorow. Is there anyone here that has ever been in a fight? Any tips or anything? Also I'm not going to throw the first punch no matter what so how should I defend?

Also pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't throw the first punch let the other person do it and try to dodge it if you got the reflexes then punch them in the throat and use pocket sand

Watch some videos of high school fights and you'll figure out pretty quickly what the do's and don't's are

Pocket sand all the way.
>fishshishaaahhh

Bump to keep interest

>throw straight punches, not barndoors.
>i personally like to step on their foot and get inside their guard if theyre taller then me. >punches to the solar plexis and kidneys or liver can be just as devestating as face punches.
>keep hands up.
>dont telegraph what youre doing.
>keep your knees bent and feet apart for balance. seriously this is super fucking important practice your fight stance right now.
>dont be a fucking bitch

keep your center of gravity low
basically don't get knocked down
if he gets your bitch ass on the ground it's all over

Bro you gotta flying gogoplata this motherfucker

these guys sound like my martial arts teacher bitching about stance every day hahahaha
but i guess it must be important

go rly fast at him, with full force! Rush him down as fast as you can, surprise him.

specific stance doesn't matter, the point is keep your balance because they're not going to let you get back up if you fall

he said hes going to be a bitch about it

keep your fists up and dont try to kick unless you know what your doing. nose, chin and jaw are prime targets

word.
also a punch to the face from anyone under 190 lbs isnt going to be devestating most of the time. so dont be terrified or fall out of surprise like an absolute gimp retard

Poke him in the eyes then get him into a headlock and throw them down procede to sit on and punch them

get naked and really greased up, its impossible to catch a greased up man

FUCK YOU ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE, IM MY STATES REGIONAL GREASED UP MAN CATCHING CHAMP AND IVE GRABBED ONTO MORE WELL OILED MEN THEN LISA ANN.
youre a fucking faggot retard
>Cant catch greased up man
>FUCKING WUT.jpg

although dont stick your fucking face out,
keep those hands up slugger!

im gona go out on a limb here and say that that is BULLSHIT! yyoure a faggot and a half. you probably didnt even make it to county, let alone state

dodge his attack then fall to the ground. karate chop the penis much times alot

bite his dick, he'll never expect it

bite his ass

youre both idiots. stab his dick and his ass.

charge up a hadouken

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

get him alone, then raep

thats how you get him to throw the first punch...

use his scrotum as a speed bag

Don't fight, it's not worth it. Fighting is dangerous and not only could you get seriously hurt or die you could kill someone. Even if you hated that dude, you'd hate yourself even more if you accidentally killed him. Just tell him whatever he wants to fight about isn't worth it and walk the fuck away like a person who values life. Just be zen as fuck about it, you will forever thank yourself if you can take that path.

this guy is a major faggot. if you do something that you deserve to get punched over its fucking gay to refuse to fight, then buddy has to assault you. do the honorable thing, youd expect someone to do the same if they fucked your girlfriend or something.
This guy is why society is so shit now. you can just be a huge fucking asshole then refuse to fight when its consequences time...

Didn't you fag postet this shit on /fit/ 2 days ago?

Bet your a bitch fixing to get your ass kicked

people are scared frequently.

no youre a bitch

NO U

Act like your gonna punch em then kick em in da ballz

headbutt him, knock him to the floor whilst hes recoiling and the oberyn him

Pocket sand all the way, then bight his fucking ear off, some beta kid I went to school with did this to one of the popular kids and nobody ever fucked with him ever again, not to his face anyway, he's always been that psycho guy that carries sand and bites ears off ever since though.

i did boxing for 5 years so listen to me boyo and you might survive, dont throw shitty half arsed hooks, you want nice straight punches, jab in the stomach and then BANG comes the right hand to the nose, gg nose broken, you won, keep your hands up, stay relaxed, break his nose, choke him, shit on his chest, set his house on fire, shit on his burned corpse and piss on his family members.

Bring a gun

if he uses a water type, then use a fire type, etc.

hold your hands towards him and repeat after me:

KA
ME
HA
ME
HAAAAAAA

also, when punching, all the power comes from your legs and hips not the arms, so when you punch twist your hips and put all your weight on right leg if your punching with right arm and turn your feet as if your stomping on a cigarette butt if u know what i mean, yea i know you didnt understand anything this is hard to explain and english is not my first langauge but good luck kid

pocket sand is actually a fucking gnarly tactic and if you expect to be in a fight one you should certainly be prepared to use. it gives you the edge of a weapon without the social or legal consequences of such. biting someones ear off will make you a weirdo forever. if i were you? catch him offguard and blind him, then follow up with blows to the stomach and face until you have him on the ground. make sure you know how to throw a good punch though or you can end up breaking your hand. fuck fighting fair, this world is every man for himself and if you trade power for non-judgement then you are a fool.

be careful, if you have alot of anger towards this person it can be easy to snap and cause far more harm than you intend to. good luck.

for the future maybe you should consider taking a practical martial art like krav maga or jeet kun doe. none of that fancy shit.

You sound like a faggot who has never been in a fight in his life. Fighting isn't fun, dude. Fighting over girls is fucking stupid and letting someone who acts like an asshole provoke you to violence is the most foolish shit I have ever heard. Sure you fight back if someone is trying to fucking kill you or some shit but petty shit like school yard fights or bar slander is just childish in the extreme. I know a guy who got his head kicked in by a couple of mexicans over some shit they said in a bar and he decided to fight about it instead of walk away. He's retarded now basically, he can form sentences and shit but it's slow as fuck and he kinda moans when he talks. Retarded for the rest of his life because he wanted to fight for his pride or honor or some shit. Not worth it, OP, don't listen to this guy.

plenty of good videos on YT

another good tip is to control your breathing. take deep yet calm breaths to get the oxygen you will need without becoming flustered and out of breath. also, when throwing a punch or really a blow of any kind, it helps to vocalize it, yknow, yell out, idk exactly why but this is a tip i learned in martial arts and it really goes a long way toward the power of your hits.

IF YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE you should man up and fight
i said
iff you fuck someones gf or steal his shit you shouldnt run away.
fuck off you major fucking peice of shit pussy

well thats fucking stupid, who fights ten mexicans at a bar....

i agree with that even though its written fucked up. if youre a peice of shit you should face the consequences instead of running and calling the cops. you kinda deserve it

i'd rather be retarded then get fucked with ive had my jaw broke over some dumb drunk shit but i'd rather have that happen again then sit there like a twat and have someone run their mouth to me

old irish trick: soak your hands in petrol for 10-15 mins, your knuckles will be harder than hong kongs morning wood

>10 mexicans
> standing up for honor against mexicans
sounds like he may have been borderline retarded to start with.
it wouldve been better to finish him off though
its shitty to leave someone walking around as
a retard.

Hey guys OP here

Just wanted to let you all know that I do Krav Maga but I don't know if it would help me out in any way.

Fists of the north star.

real man^
i had my orbital bone broken and now have kind of a lazy eye
still won though 100 percent worth it
gotta stand for your morals man. if you dont have morals what do you have..

A couple of the main things to know:
First, take a look at whether they're armed with a gun or knife. If you plan to cause serious harm I'd recommend bringing a knife of your own. If they have a knife and you do not, you will be fighting a losing battle. If they have a gun, get the fuck out. Don't even attempt to engage them, that is quite possibly the stupidest thing you could do.
Second thing to remember, fight dirty. Unless this is some honorable duel, always fight like a goddamn scumbag. You will quite literally be fighting for your life. Go for the crotch if they're male, a single solid blow there will effectively result in an immediate win. If they have a knife, do whatever you can to get it away from them.
Above all else, don't be a dumbass.

well said. swallowing your pride might give you a stomach ache but who the fuck can afford to get into a fight with the darn cost of health care these days. sheesh. pass.

fight if your life or your loved ones' life depends on it and never any other time.

HES A JEW!!!!

i could get behind what you are saying if you weren't such a humongous faggot about it, if OP is getting his ass beat over someone else's girl hes slamming then he needs to man up and face the guy but the guy shouldn't be beating his ass over that. He should get a new fucking girl; it's not OP's fault his girl is a slut. There is no reasons two dude should fight over a girl they should just say fuck the girl and let someone else deal with her drama. Unless you're the kind of guy that puts up with a girl you're committed to sleeping around on you? What was that word again?

really? well said? i mean you can agree with him but its definatly not well said hahahaha.
you shouldnt waver in your morals. i guess if your morals are being a bitch that still counts...

>a couple
>ten
how did you get ten mexicans?

it was just an example nigger. i should have said
>If someone keeps sending your wife dick pics over facebook messenger

huh, not sure.
my bad i guess. i literally read ten even if it didnt say it
i guess i really am the asshole here.
but atleast im not the retard.
thats your friend
lol

i used to be a bitch and get fucked with (went to school with literally 80-90% mexicans) but after learning that taking a punch is better then having 5 spics run their mouth i said fuck that ima get down regardless of their size an ass beating is better then being punked

>I'm most likely getting in a fight tommorow.
Why?

word. i got the shit kicked out of me everyday from grade 2-7. went home and tried to kill myself as a little kid. obviously failed
the worst day was i got held down by 5 guys
and cut to fuck with razor blades out of pencil
sharpeners. then in grade 7 i decided to get in
shape. punched a couple people in the face
and became the alpha of the whole school
although not a big school but still 300 people

how did you try to kill yourself?

Sadly he did it some way that didn't work

slit my wrists but i stopped bleeding like an hour and a half later then had to hide it for a month. sewed it up myself. and this man sound hilarious now but swam out to sea like a km and a half trying to see if i could drown, couldnt even see land, but i bitched out before i got tired enough to die. most of the time i just sat around witn a knife or old mans gun and tried to work up the courage lol. i guess i was just a bitch

How quickly you do it and how commited you are to getting the other guy down is a lot more important than what you choose to do. That said if you're punching like a retard trying to break his hand or trying to pull some ninja Hadouken shit you'll get your ass handed to you.

Just go for somewhere sensitive, and go for it hard and fast.

really though, life would be easier if i didnt have to do it.

Just move to a part of the world that isn't shit and all will be well my man

make it very clear you dont want to fight get a croud to take notice so theres witness'. when he throws the first punch cover your face with your forarms to defend, lokk for an opening and aim for the nose/neck. continue to say you dont want to fight the whole time. (make sure someones recording before you throw a punch)

someday. got a year and a half of colledge before im a marine engineer then i can literally live anywhere i want because i only have to go to work once a month

but for a whole month at a time

Is your oponent black?

dont atack his eyes except its necessary or u will look like a bitch

and not looking like a bitch is the whole point of showing up. so that would be stupid as fuck