Is anyone else completely obsessed with being a cuckold sissy dominated wimp? I'm not even interested in sex anymore...

Is anyone else completely obsessed with being a cuckold sissy dominated wimp? I'm not even interested in sex anymore, the feeling of being used and abused is way more intense and satisfying than anything else in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be
literotica.com/s/brad-the-bully-seduces-my-mom-pt-01
wethornygirls.com/akira-lane-sheer-bikini-on-raft-in-pool-mature-lesbians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck my wife on our wedding night!

I'd love to have my younger sister (left) dominate and control me.

>Click here
not complete sissy but just the beta to an alpha. i just want my gf to find a sex partner that is obviously better than me and that she prefers to fuck.

That's a super hot fantasy. Like if she blackmailed you and made you do all sorts of degrading things for her?

oh yes. her every command.

You want her to cheat on you? Or you have a threesome and she just becomes super obsessed with the other guy?

She's a hottie.
Like she'd make you clean her room? Then she'd make you massage her feet while she talks on the phone to her boyfriend?

hnngg, fuck yes

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo&feature=youtu.be

i'd fuck her while you watch

She'd probably make you do humiliating things and take pictures of it, to stack the blackmail list even higher.

Then she'd start making you drive her and her friends around, and take them shopping at the mall. You'd be fucked.

mmm. on gmail? [email protected]

well so far i've offered and have been buying her groceries and do give her rides sometimes.

You should start giving her money from your paycheck. Woman love getting money and rarely say no. Soon she'll start to realize you don't mind having her take advantage, and she might start stepping it up farther.

she'll make you dress up

yea i think i might give her a credit card
would gladly

There's no better feeling than having a girl take your money and not even give back so much as a thank you.

mmm

never thought i'd say that, but i'm down that road.
When i see hot girls, i don't think about fucking them anymore. I think about them degrading my locked and useless clitty and humiliating me while i suck on a cock or on a dildo that used to be in my ass before.

This story is hotter than the deepest infernos of hell (if you like alpha's fucking hot mom's and gf's)

literotica.com/s/brad-the-bully-seduces-my-mom-pt-01

sauce?

I'm completely obsessed with the idea of impregnating other men's wives.

Sure.

wethornygirls.com/akira-lane-sheer-bikini-on-raft-in-pool-mature-lesbians/

Tell Dr Freud more about this fantasy

lol. His theories have been disproven for a long time now.

I just wanna be forced to drink cum

I definitely get off on fucking a sissy's wife in front of him while he cry like a little bitch.

Would you fuck my mom in the living room while I sit in my room trying to do homework?

Pics of your mom or gtfo

what kind of homework? what subject?

Math. Something that requires a lot of attention, but I'm having a difficult time focusing on it with the load moans of my mom coming from the living room.