So how do you feel about this?

So how do you feel about this?

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-11/wuppertal-scharia-polizei-prozess-landgericht-freispruch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

consequence of democratic freedom. deal with it faggot.

They didn't tell "people", the told "muslims" (preferably those of color and/or in muslim neighbourhoods and businesses).
I think the ruling is right, there is no law (yet) to ban this PR stunt.
Now if they actually threatened someone, that'd be a whole other issue.

WTF germany.....i think y'all been cucked

>The “sharia police” members walked the streets of Wuppertal in September 2014, telling nightclub-goers to refrain from drinking alcohol and listening to music, and arcade customers not to play games for money.

Not really just Muslims.

>They didn't tell "people", the told "muslims"
Source?

Meh... Christians are on the street every day at my college telling students to turn from sin, stop drinking, stop having premarital sex...

It's the same game, new uniform.

is there any hope that germany turns right now that papa USA is conservative?

>implying muslims arent people
>top kek

All of Western Europe is fucked, my friend. This is the future they chose, don't feel too bad.

Yeah they don't rape,stone and behead people that defy their arbitrary rules.

Thank god Germany is falling on this sword so no one else has to. Making a great example of how being far left racists to make up for sins of the past will ruin your country.

I read the German news reports when this was an issue.
There was a huge outcry back then.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-11/wuppertal-scharia-polizei-prozess-landgericht-freispruch

The issue is them impersonating some sort of authoritarian force - and using uniforms for it.
The prosecutioner's office will move for revision at a higher court.

Well, think of this as a neighborhood watch.
And as long as the muslims only patrol for crimes or felonies or any outlaw activity, and act accordingly to the law and within the boundaries of the law. You can hate them all you want, but they might be within their rights.

Just like all those rednecks patrolling their border. Or those crazies carrying guns (even assault rifles) on the streets as if they are john waynes.

Interesting, wonder why the Guardian didn't push that.

Because the guardian is in the infotainment business - the ZEIT isn't.

To be fair, there were also yellow warning signs calling places (as I said, muslim neighbourhoods) "shariah controlled zones" - so there's a chance they could've also communicated with non-muslims, even if not the intended target.

The Guardian is also a relatively far left paper that constantly spouts something along the lines of "Islam did nothing wrong". This seems like the perfect piece of information for their stance.

It shows how cucked the EU is.

That sounds plausible. The ZEIT is pretty centrist - with some conservative-leaning and some liberal-leaning writers.

I also love how both right-wing and left-wing magazines and news sites from other countries never report on successes vs. the islamization - last week for example there was a huge crackdown on Abou Nagie, a salafist recruiter...
200 buildings (including appartments, mosques, warehouses and offices) raided, organization disintegrated, charges against the main perp filed.

They have no right to do that shit. They are not the authority they have now actual power. Just because they decide to take over an area like a gang of thugs does not give them the right to start dictating how people in that area will live. IO know they have tried shit like this in some areas of the US. Luckily not where I live. I will not put up with it and I will tell them to fuck off. They try and force me there will be blood shed.

>I also love how both right-wing and left-wing magazines and news sites from other countries never report on successes vs. the islamization
Oh, of course not, dear compeer: That wouldn't push the publication's persona agenda, now would it?
Fuck Western media, from the US\UK in particular.

But the Christians aren't wearing uniforms designed to make them look like the authorities.

I agree with you. The media especially in the US is nothing but a propaganda tool. They lie and manipulate facts as well as just plane make shit up.

Or on trial for supporting undisclosed terrorist groups in Syria.

>IO know they have tried shit like this in some areas of the US. Luckily not where I live. I will not put up with it and I will tell them to fuck off. They try and force me there will be blood shed.
No they haven't and no you wouldn't. I know it's easy to be tough here but the truth is that your rights are being taken daily and you haven't done shit.

There have been no reports of them actually forcing anyone to do anything.
Now, as stated above, I also think that their approach (uniforms and warning signs) are punishable offenses (as does do the DAs).
As also stated above, the prosecution has already announced that they'll go to the next higher court.
This is far from over.

They are also in the free speech zone which is only a few feet round not whole neighborhoods. I cannot stand them either but at least get your facts straight Muslim hugger.

Nobody realizing they're trying to divide and conquer us yet.

Bring in the worst of the worst muslims possible, let them get away with things, enforce the laws strongly against europeans / whites / natives... gee, this isn't a recipe for complete disaster.

All done by your parasitic leaders who don't give a rat's ass about any one of you.

>Nobody realizing they're trying to divide and conquer us yet.
Explain? Who is being divided, on what lines, and who is making the cut?

I do everything I can to preserve my right from writing congressmen to phone calls. What do you do?
And yes I would do do shit, because I will not put up with bullshit like that. Unlike you liberal cucks. I will defend myself and need be I got no problem killing a few in self defense if they are dumb enough to attack me. It wouldn't be the first time I took on a fucking group that thought because they are special that they could dictate to me what I can and cannot do.

read - no reports of anyone forcing anything. just verbal reminders and an arguably threatening presence

Dividing the neighborhoods and push out non Muslims.

And they would receive the same inkind. Like I said I would not put up with it. They don't like my country they can get the fuck out and go back to where they came from or one like it.