Did she deserve it? Worst death in the films IMO

Did she deserve it? Worst death in the films IMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBTE3aH5gpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Who?

She was hot as fuck as Morgana.

I feel like they were TRYING to make us think she was an inept, uncaring woman and that's why the kids got into trouble, but she had so little screen time, and they made the kids more malicious than mischievous, it didn't feel like it.
Plus, it should have just been the pteradon grabs her, flies over the lake, and instantly gets eaten by the jumbo. The half-drowning was pointless.

That's a boy, you idioot.

Glad Merlin got cancelled and she had to do nude scenes to get more work

World was just really violent in general and had some seriously dark tones in comparison to the original. Like, yeah, Muldon getting killed was terrible, but in a way that elicited fear more than the pretty fucking brutal massacring of security mooks/PMC guys that went down. It just seemed like violence for violence's sake than anything to be invested in.

Why is her head shaped like a block?

All the better to suck my cock

>watch flick about dinos
>they rampage and BTFO humans
>think nothing of it
>everyone else "OMFG WTF WHY IT WAS SO BRUTAL AND OUT OF PLACE SHE DIDNT DESERVE IT HOW SEXIST"

It was weirdly sadistic. Slightly unrelated but I feel the same way about Spielberg's WWII movies, he has way too much creative energy spent on ways to make deaths brutal and entertaining for movies that are otherwise meant to be respectfully serious.

You could probably find some thinkpiece on it, how people raised on movies and detached from reality only seeing death and violence in terms of screen thrills and not any sense of gravitas towards them

It's not just the rampaging. The scene stuck out for me and I'm usually just like you. It just felt outside the tonal line for the movie/franchise.
Like this guy says. It was just unusually sadistic I think. It focused on her a lot more than the usual cut away fare for the series.

Yes, I'm aware the Genaro scene is similar. I'm an irrational human being with no explanation as to why one stuck out to me more than the other. Aside from maybe the time the camera dedicates to the sequence maybe.

I think it's because the usual deaths in the series are largely offscreen and sudden, meant to shock you. Her death goes on for an excruciatingly long time and has too many twists and turns. Instead of
>oh shit, this person got killed but we don't care too much because she was kind of a jerk
it's
>watch this girl who really wasn't that bad get tossed around helplessly screaming before dying a horrific death and nobody can save her
She goes from morbid punchline to damsel in distress

she has roast beef titties, deserved it

I read somewhere that she would be the first Female death in the series so they wanted it to be grand which led to that overkill of a death scene

yes she deserved it and she was ripped to threads by the double sawed teeth of the mosasaur, it would be over quickly. look up their reconstructed jaws being fed things. and no it want bad or overdone it was the only good part of the terrible flick

It wasnt unusually sadistic its a dinosaur movie and did you read the first book? Wu gets fucked

Lies

She is perfect

Inb4 she was small enough she just drowned inside it.

It wasn't that she deserved it. It's that many more people also deserved it but didn't get eaten.

She has a history of bad deaths. Her death in Merlin was the most underwhelming of the decade.

The whole backlash of her death is fucking bullshit. She is the FIRST woman in four dinosaur movies to die from a dino. There have been men getting ripped in half, eaten alive by velociraptors, pecked/impaled to death by dinobirds, BUT OH NO one woman is picked up and dropped into a dinosaurs mouth. Not ripped apart. Not gored to death. It was not a sadistic death. It was rather mild, yet the one female death and IT"S TOO MUCH!

I think I remember Hammond getting pretty savagely fucked, too, but that would have felt weird in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBTE3aH5gpw
How is this not excessive? It's a minute long and keeps going after each natural ending point to something bigger and more horrible

You're also acting like any of the previous movies were bloody. It's not the manner of dying, it's how the writers sat down and said "we're gonna kill her, and have it be the most extraordinary drawn out scenario imaginable." They revel in her being tormented with this scene. Just pulling her out of the sky would have gotten the shock across fine

Well Hammond was a huge asshole in the books, while he's portrayed as the world's most beloved grandpa in the movie. But yeah, he gets eaten alive by compies, like Stormare was in the second movie. Crichton was fucking brutal.

>Zara didn’t deserve such a horrible death, fuck you. We feed you gourmet shark every day, there’s no reason to chomp down on humans

Lmao at this faggot

You want to keep me locked up in this little kiddie pool? Get fucked. I’ll eat whatever I want you fucking shitbags.

>That good feel when your stomach is full of tasty human qt

Swear this is thee absolute cringest post i have ever had the misfortune of reading on Sup Forums

Look m8, she got swallowed whole, which means all that happens is she suffocated

Compare that to the guy in the Lost World who literally got ripped in half and then chewed up and eaten by two T-Rexes

>youtube.com/watch?v=LBTE3aH5gpw
duudeeeeeee
what the fuck is this

She's beautiful, but he's right about tiddies.

Eddie's death in TLW was more awful and undeserving after what he went through before it.

It has two sets of teeth and she barely fit in it's mouth. She was crushed and bitten.

Same eye scar as me. Clearly it's destiny.

Is being a sociopath fun?

Dinosaurs aren't arbiters of justice who only kill bad people. They're predators. Quit sounding like triggered tumblrinas.

Honestly, her death was great. I was amazed that a PG-13 movie that's ostensibly aimed at kids was still able to shock me with the violence.

I'm watching this movie for the first time right now. She doesn't seem like a bad woman. The kids ran away from her. But I dunno she hasn't come back yet.

You retards are actually too dense to understand this. No one here is saying "wahhh she was a women wahh sexism" people are saying "why did i watch a minute and a half long death scene"

Same questions would be asked if it were a guy, why did we have to watch this person suffer for that long? Took me right out of the movie desu

how long do you people want to watch someone get eaten by dinos for? Shits boring after 3-6 seconds

Very true, but it didn't make me watch him die for almost 2 minutes

Both these characters had most of their story scrapped. The kid was supposed to be autistic and she was supposed to be a stuck up bitch about to get married.

more

>she didnt even doing anything bad!!!

meme

people die all the time who are good.

That jaw, goddamn.

So when do we get married?

muh McGrathfu

>Pale
>Blue eyes
>Black hair

My weakness.

Krager, what's your story.

Alright that was pretty brutal. She didn't deserve it. It was pretty unsettling to see her get tossed around like that.

Usually in movies we are given reasons for characters that get vicious horrible deaths. Her death while not surprising it happened seemed a bit over kill for the type of character she was.

For example, what if in jurrasic park we witnessed Sam Jackson getting tossed between raptors and played with instead of just his arm falling? It would seem strange and out of place considering how the on screen deaths of assholes like nedry and lawyer fit their duplicity and cowardliness. It's frankly a bit unfair.

You gorget the compys had a venom that paralyzed you as well.

Man one slightly brutal death and a lot of people lose their balls.
They realised they could get away with a bit more these days and made the most of it by having it be the first visible female death.

I still think Dieter's death is the most horrific to think about in the series. Most characters get a quick death by a Rex biting through them, Dieter got pulled apart and eaten alive by dozens of dinos the size of chickens.

sucks to be you laddy

my scar is on the right eye too

ill be the one plowing her

You gotta give me some sources man.

I never figured out if Merlin was supposed to be a tragedy or if the writers were just really inept.