It's a 'Dexter delays killing the bad guy because he wants to learn something from him' episode

>it's a 'Dexter delays killing the bad guy because he wants to learn something from him' episode

>It's a LaGuerta antagonizes Deb episode

>it's a 'dexter buys her a kill-knife' episode

Is the consensus that it went right downhill after s4?

>It's an user turns a Dexter thread into a season debate again episode

It went downhill after season 2. In S3 he was running around with Jimmy Smitts for no reason.

S4 is overrated IMO.

I really enjoyed season 5, and somewhat enjoyed 6.

>it's a "LaGuerta hits on Dexter" episode

What do you think the odds are that Showtime will do an "event series" revival of Dexter like they've done with Heroes, 24, Twin Peaks, Prison Break, etc.?

>its a Dexter solves a murder scene in five seconds before an entire trained miami metro department can episode

Not sure, but as bad as the series got, I'd be excited.

>it's a Dexter gets called to his own crime scene episode

>it's a Dexter brings in donuts for the precinct episode

>it's a Dexters dad won't shut the fuck up episode.

>Its a hot deb episode.
inb4 You're my favorite deputy!

John Lithgow is my favourite performance of the entire series, everything paled after it for me personally so yes.

That's my opinion, at least, as a single anonymous person.

Subplots were dropped halfway through later seasons, each season seemed afraid to break the norm or forward the plot and became formulaic, and the big bads were never that interesting.

You could tell the writers had no idea how to make interesting rivals for Dexter after that, because they continually relied on Dexter being off his game either mentally or physically to allow for drama or a struggle. So, he never really progressed as a character; just continued to return to being at his best by season's end. Then he faked his own death and abandoned his child with a serial widower to become a lumberjack.

>It's a Dexter pretends he's careful while making multiple mistakes episode

>it's a deb starts crying episode

God she looks like my ex and it's so hot.
But why tho

I thought S5 was pretty good. 6 was definitely a drop in quality and then the seasons after were a plummet into pure shit. I only stuck with the series because I'd been watching it since it started and wanted to see it through to the end.

I think 4 was the best season, then it ranked almost immediately after. Lithgow was perfect as the Trinity Killer, and made a really strong dynamic for Dexter.

I'm still mad about this plotline.

>it's a deb gets BLACKED episode

>It's a "Michael C Hall is a retard for letting that go" episode

Season 5 wasn't bad, but completely dropped the ball after building Deb up all season long to be accepting of Dexter as a vigilante due to all her subplots, only for the writers to pussy out and have them return to the status quo by Deb just not bothering to look behind the plastic curtain.

It was also sloppy as fuck with the subplot writing, since they let one of the Santa Muerte killers escape and then never went back to that subplot ever again.

>it's a "Dexter kills a guy in the middle of a bunch of other people on a firing range in broad daylight and nobody notices" episode.

Deb is love

I want to be pegged by Deb

When Harry turned from Dexter's conscience into blatant wooden exposition for the retarded viewers, and Harrison.
Everything else I can handle.

treadmill

>>Its a hot deb episode.
>404 episode does not exist

There's always one autist like you in every thread.

No your ex does not look like deb. kys dreamer

Oh shit I only just realised he's Diggle

>its a Quinn gets his subplot dropped episode

It sucked starting with S3, S4 was a fluke of random quality.

>Robo Doakes will never be real

The show got so ridiculous after season 4 Doakes being alive and being the final villain wouldn't have even been that wacky.

>dex I know you killed that guy and shit but since you did me a solid its cool

>its a people think deb is hot episode

Didn't she get BLACKED by a different black guy who died after like 3 episodes too