Why do niggers always whine they are discriminated at award shows?

Why do niggers always whine they are discriminated at award shows?
Metal never wins awards either, dont see metal heads complaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t-RphJ1aTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metal isn't a race
most people aren't born metal

Wait, you weren't?

no I'm a poser

so what, rap isnt a race either, and black people have won awards.
Metal literally never wins or is acknowledged at all at big award shows, and when it is its like some old metal guy or some basic bitch metal band

Literally three african american Black people in the top 10 people with the most Grammys (beyonce's a bit creole as well.)

I wanna fuck nick cage bad

That's because metal is shit. Rap is shit too but we're not talking about rap, we're talking about niggas.

metal heads bitch all the time about literally everything. they are the most shallow posturing faggots of all time probably

because if blacks don't win literally every award you're racist in current year

it's called affirmative action and equity of opportunity and historical context and privilege. take a fucking sociology course you bigot.

For what it's worth, from a cultural perspective it's the one genre of music that very freely allows everyone from nazis to LGBTQ to make music/perform. Also the genre to complain the least from a musical message perspective as well, since it's overthetop goofy fantasy shit not muh oppression.

one of the pioneers of metal was literally a cock sucking faggot wearing leather.
Metal is the only genre were rob halford, baby metal, and varg can co exist

Thank god

because current race relations in America consist of black people demanding participation awards

if you do anything as a black person, it immediately needs to be held up as some kind of artistic masterpiece. why do you think pitchfork keeps sucking off objectively horrible trap and memerap?

if you really think so please do the world a favor and kys

Bc niggas always whining about everything, such is their nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=8t-RphJ1aTo

but majority of the BNM are white tho
not even future got a bnm for his recent releases

wtf is a bnm

Stevie Wonder doesn't count, he's blind.

caring about Americuck award..No wonder matal fag are subhuman

bes new musique

>Why do niggers always whine they are discriminated

Because metal has absolutely no presence in popular music while hip-hop does. The other issue is that awards that great black albums have been nominated for keep finding themselves being given to mediocre white ones.

I think black people forget one thing though.
Rap sucks

>rap
>not hip-hop

baka plebs

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

ha, I was definitely born metal bitch.