"Matt LeBlanc Will Reportedly Quit Top Gear If Chris Evans Isn’t Fired"

"Matt LeBlanc Will Reportedly Quit Top Gear If Chris Evans Isn’t Fired"

FACT
This guy fucking sucks

screenrant.com/top-gear-matt-deblanc-chris-evans-quits/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&view=list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWsoIwhaL5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Has been steadily declining in viewership since the first episode.
>Last episode had the lowest ratings in the show's history.
>Literally no chemistry has developed between the hosts, while they have certain things that make them decent alone (Except fucking evans) none of them bounce off one another.

I was looking forward to two good car shows, but now I just want to see Evans crash and burn for being a smug little bitch about everything.

Someone give me some tweets of his to laugh at please.

>2016
>still watching top gear post clarkson

sabine a cute

Face it. Leblanc didnt taken this gig to make friends.

:^)

>2016
>Ever watching britbong garbage

There's a reason we kicked you out of the EU and it's because you fucking suck.

0/10

Quit fucking spamming this bullshit.

Nobody cares.

Yet you replied to it.

0/10. Your score still remains.

And that makes two. He 10/10'd you bro.

thank you for the bump

>fat old British guys complain and drive expensive cars

Why do people think this show is hilarious

its not like the guy is a reason to watch this shit either. He just looks good next to Evans whos presence is akin to physical assault.

You have to have a nuanced sense of humour to understand British comedy. I wouldn't expect Amerifats to understand

>Oy mate gentleman's relish

lmfao

Yeah I'm fucking kidding. I didn't hate Top Gear before Jeremy left but it was far from as funny as people go on about.

I actually kinda like the show but my friend's lose their shit watching it and I don't get it

Leno?

Spike?

>Make Rory Reid main presenter
>Chris Harris right at his side
>joey joins in when theres a supercar available to drive
>Sabine reviews the cars the rest dont want to
>scrap the rally cross (this weeks episode is proof enough they didn't think what would happen when it rains and the laps are half a minute slower)

I don't pay attention to this britbong bullshit. Who is in the wrong?

Sabine is a fucking top-tier Teutonic waifu.

if being an ignorant twat is wrong, then you.

they should replace him with this guy and get rid of half of the other racial rainbow hosts

t. somebody that hasn't watched the new season

the black and arab guy are the best parts of the show

Watched one episode of this hot pile of garbage

Basically everyone else is OK except for Chis Evans.

He is SO uncharismatic he torpedoes everything. The script is so bland and forgettable too

I really don't like Rory, he's not a good presenter, if it were up to me I'd cut him as well.

My team is:
>Chris Harris
>Sabine
>Matt Leblanc

And that'd be it.

Fuck off Ed, Evans and Rory.

Alternatively, they could do what they should of done from the start - the should find an existing group of friends and have them host.
They could have saved Australian Top Gear if they just hosted the MCM guys.

Rory just isn't as bad as Evans, he's still not a good presenter.
Harris is top tier though.

hi chris

jesus christ he's a terrible presenter
why didn't anyone go and tell him to stop acting like a fucking child

>That guy shares a name with this guy

It's clear that the universe is out of balance and Captain America has absorbed the life force meant for Captain Cuck.

god what a fucking faggot. let the show just be Joey please

Man, the show with him would be GOAT.
It would be a constant stream of reaction pics.

Fucking autist, I want to punch him so hard.

Leblanc is still wooden in studio parts and it's painfully obvious he's reading a script, but he's much better in the film segments. Ideally Harris and Leblanc will be the new hosts next season, and hopefully they'll get rid of the interview segment.

Steve Coogan is the only one who could have taken over for Jeremy and no one would have minded

I heard they made the star in reasonably priced car a bigger segment.

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? It was the worst part of TG

>In tonight's show, Stark crashes the new Lamborghini, Romanov races against the Helicarrier in an Atom and I test drive the new Ford Mustang.

What if we replaced Chris Evans with Chris Evans

Eh, I used to like it, because Clarkson was such a good host and interviewer.
He genuinely was interested in his guests and could get them invested in their lap times.

Harris is underutilized.

They made the track a rallycross track instead, and got multiple guests on so they could talk about each other (they literally get each guest to read a bio on the other person from the teleprompter), rather than Evans actually hosting a show and interviewing people.

It's fucking terrible.

*JUSTS*

it was a vote inside the country buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=tWsoIwhaL5E

pay denbts

It's ok, in three months they'll get the perfect replacement.

Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon together would have been the best possible replacements

Will this shit be canceled after this season if the viewer drop continues?

Dave and Roy present Top Gear? I'd prefer a European road show.

Maybe, it's the BBC their funded no matter what so shit ratings aren't necessarily a reason to get canceled, and with the level of diversity this shows got going on they might try for a second season.

They'll renew it for another season and see how it does without Evans.

his nipples convince me that god is real

t. not a gay

Why do Americans have such a surface level understanding of British humour? Is it because they're so glib?

Thought that was the guy from The Chase for a second there.

Actually fuck me I'd watch a Top Gear with him and Matt LeBlanc in it.

For the longest time I thought it was him hosting until I saw the pasty little ranga.

Got any more FACTs?

that would be pretty fucking cool maybe

unless people in public bullied dave

i feel so bad for Matt. He's such a likeable guy and actually catches the "spirit" of the old gang. He hasn't really had his big break since friends, really hoping this will be it. He just need some proper co - hosts and i could see this work.

The Trip but with the spending more time driving instead of eating? I can get behind that.

>The new mini is too German
>Sets GPS to Poland
Is this the greatest joke of all time?

Didn't Clarkson already make a similar joke before? The GPS to Poland to bit, at least.

when did this happen?

did I miss an actual good part of top gear?

Is that Joey?
What the fuck happened to him?

>2.4m viewers for the last episode
>Old Top Gear's lowest viewed episode was just under 5m viewers
These are the FACTS, Chris.

Volkswagen Scirocco Diesel.
Berlin to Warsaw in one tank.

No, it's a different one. I think it was in the news segment, can't remember which car he was talking about but it didn't end with something about how the satnav only goes to Poland.

Now that I think about it, it might be about a mini as well, back when they did the British special edition that comes with a tea set or something.

He's definitely used the joke a few times.

I don't get it.

Matt can be good, he just needs to warm up a bit and have someone else with better chemistry. (Matthew Perry?) simply epic

Watch "episodes" Matt Leblanc is damn good in that.

I thought Matt was good with Clarkson when he was on before

Generally speaking, Clarkson seem to do pretty well in engaging the guests. I don't remember any particular time when the SIARPC segment went badly.

Which goes to show that under that loud exterior and tendency to get a rise out of people, he's actually a really competent presenter.

Damn, I thought with all the diversity this show's cast would all get along very well.

what the fuck, it's like he doesn't care he's on television at the moment

Holy shit that's it!

Mayne

>most punchable man in the universe and some boring american
How did they thing this was a suitable replacement for Clarkson, May and Hamster?

Corresponding punchability levels.

I don't even know who he is and be looks like a twat.