Hi guys. I fucked up

Hi guys. I fucked up.

I think my parents found out that I'm still smoking weed and this will be the third time that they have caught me since I started.

I'm afraid that they're going to kick me out of the house. Everything was looking up too. I'm graduating from college in six months, I'm top of my class, I just got a girlfriend, and I'm looking into graduate schools.

That was until I noticed the mason jar I keep my pipe and weed in was missing from its usual spot.

I don't want to go home. My parents haven't tried to contact me even though it's over two hours since they normally would call about dinner. I don't know what else to do. Like if I get kicked out, I'm either going to live in a van for the rest of the year and try to stay positive or kill myself to spite my parents.

I'm blaming them for this. I do great in school and at my part-time job. Smoking weed hasn't negatively affected me except for my relationship with my parents. I want to try and convince them that they're at fault, but I don't think it will work.

I'm currently at a gas station near my house eating hot dogs and trying to figure out what I need to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=hshikRVPP9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a job, hippy

Also
>blaming someone else for your drug use
Retarded

So...in 6 months you won't be living with them anyway, you're about to be done college and you're either going to graduate school or getting a job?

Sure, go for the 'kill yourself to spite your parents' option.

I don't believe your shit - you must be 15.

You need to go have a serious conversation with your parents and explain to them that your life is good right now, and that weed isn't hurting you or your future it is just a way you use to relax and have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Checkd

Also just lay it out just like that. If it's not affecting you work school or social life what does it really matter? Is it that much different than your daddy coming home and drinking his scotch before he beats you and your mom?

I have a job? Dumbass. I don't want to work there the rest of my life, but I can't afford to pay for tuition on my own.

Don't fucking do it retard

What are you like 12?

it's weed you fucking loser. half the country just had bills pass. it's not heroin, you sound like such a beta

>muh parents /b
>m-muh weed
>im gonna an hero in my van

21?

underage b&&&&&&

I don't think I'm a beta. I know it's just weed. That isn't the point.

Get your own place, make your own rules.
Should have done that in the first place instead of bwing an ungrateful sponge.

>not learning from your fuck ups the first two times

tell your mom and dad i said its cool
no worries dude

Your parents want to kick you out for doing weed despite your grades? I'd say dump them man, these people only care about their image and how they look in the world, not about you

No you fucking aren't a 21 year old would be smoking with a parent. Don't try to say they're religious or conservative either because they smoke too.

They care if you smoke? My mom told my doctor that the second that medical weed was a thing in our state she wants in and she's in her late 60's and kind of religious, in a reform Jewish way. She takes the grandchildren to temple and stuff.

Also the second we got back from Colorado my dad wanted to know if the weed was any good. He's a Republican. I only do edibles though.

The big problem is that my dad's sister did heroin and got killed over it because she owed people money since she was a fucking junky.

Now he equates casual weed smoking to being a fucking addict. Which is why this "issue" shouldn't even be a thing.

Nice hivemind bro

I don't believe that, you probably have a baby face and have middle school tomorrow. Children do not deserve weed

Where do you live and what is your degree in. I'm 36 in Missouri and looking for a roommate.

FUCKING MILLENIALS

the point is

you literally came on Sup Forums
more specifically to /b
just to post that scared out of your mind,
hiding from your parents at a gas station eating hotdogs
because you think they might know you consume cannabis,
and you might kill yourself because you're that much of a little girl?

You're the definition of a beta.

you're fucking pathetic dude. You're 21 and you sound like a
legitimate 12 year old. YOU'RE AN ADULT.
act like it you pussy. make choices and fucking deal with them.

better yet, just stick to the original plan of crying in the van because your parents
are "at fault" for how dickless you are and have your brains splash on the windshield.

jesus

Only one way out, Sup Forumsro
Compile evidence supporting the legalisation of weed. Present to family. Hope they appreciate your life choices.

Assume your fuck ups and move on. Faggot.

36 doesn't equal millennial. Do the math.

>weed hasn't affected my life
>at a gas station near my house eating hot dogs
>at a gas station eating hot dogs

>gas station hot dogs

I don't know how someone can be so much of a faggot that weed makes them eat gas station hot dogs, like some kind of starving junkie.

Did you blow a dude behind the gas station to get however many quarters a gas station hot dog costs? Do you already have worms, or did you just decide you wanted to get them tonight to get your mind off the slightly stern talking to that you're trying to avoid?

you're not from the east coast. Sheetz is the new age gas station with touch screen and made to order menus. let me tell you, their grilled hotdogs and the rest of the food is the shit.

too bad for OP he's at a shit gas station.

weed is very bad bro no one should smoke it, and I'm glad its not legal here because my mom said she had a friend die from brain cancer caused by weed. Its one of the harder drugs my brother told me, he said he tried it and almost made him kill him self from the pain afterwards. OP is throwing his life away!

1980, the 1st year of millennials. You won't get a participation trophy being wrong here. This is the internet.

I once got the best samosa at a gas station in Kansas run by this Indian couple. Freshly fried and with home made chutney sauces. Don't diss gas station food until you've been on a road trip. I went all the way from Kansas city to the upper peninsula of Michigan. I've eaten at some weird places. Don't diss it.

Trips of truth, I smoke every day and every time I do I die twice. Thanks jesus
trips of absolute retard

kek

Trips mother fucker do you get them

>yes

Also Oklahoma Joe's started out of a gas station.

this guy literally just came from that other thread and started calling random people millennials and even using the captions. lol your life is very sad friend

Nope. Out west, where gas station food is reserved for the type of people that also go to gas station glory holes and that don't care if the guy who hasn't washed his hands in a month is preparing the food.

It's culinary rock bottom.

I'm at Rutter's which is way better than shitz

You are fucking pathetic. You're living under your parents roof, if they have caught you twice already and still let you live with them they care about you so you shouldn't be a little piece of shit and keep weed in their house when they have told you to stop.

I wish you were my kid I'd slap the crap out of you before kicking you out if I caught you a third fucking time.

Why in god's name would you kill yourself if this other shit is true? Why would you keep weed in your crazy parent's house? Just live in a van or with a friend or something. Or get a shitty apartment with a bunch of roommates since that's probably all you can afford with your job. It's not the end of the world, you can do this.

Just remember this shit when you have grandkids and DO NOT FORGIVE your awful parents like most abused kids do.

yup

Is there something we should know about? Daddy issues?

This sounds like stupid bait. No one is this stupid. Go be stupid somewhere else.

The fuck are you talking about fag boy?

I hope you get stabbed to death.

How is 1980 millennia? Gen X

I didn't keep it in my house, I always kept it in the car that I own in my backpack. I brought it in to do homework last night and noticed the jar was gone this morning.

That's not what Google says.

there's no way around it you have to kys fam

>DURRR UH IM 18 I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TODO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT IN THE HOME MY PARENTS PAY FOR DESPITE THEIR WISHES FUCK U MOM ILL SNORT THIS COKE RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF U AND MASTURBATE TO ALL THE CP YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT

I hate you people

1981 onward. 1980 is gen X.

IVE BEEN HAD!
>CHEESE IT

Are you projecting with that CP? Because I won't tell anyone if you tell me...

THERES A STAR MAN
WAITING IN THE SKY
HE'D LIKE TO COME AND MEET US
BUT HE THINKS HE'D BLOW OUR MINDS

THERES A STAR MAN
WAITING IN THE SKY
HE TOLD US NOT TO BLOW IT
CAUSE HE KNOWS ITS ALL WORTHWHILE

let the children lose it
let the children use it
let all the children boogie~

youtube.com/watch?v=hshikRVPP9I

You're in college and they still fucking care? You need to have serious discussion with your parents about how wrong and warped their view is. Do research and have evidence to back it up. Explain the massive propaganda campaign that has been waged against marijuana, and how its less harmful than fucking alcohol/tobacco.

stop smoking weed if you have parents that arent divorced and live your perfect normie life you fucking dummy

get your own place then smoke weed

and I hope you realize your worthless special snowflake dreams will never be achieved, Bernie lost, get over yourself

Grow the fuck up OP. I was in jail when I was 18. Fucking faggot man up and admit to it or find somewhere else to live you waste of human space

find a place to live faggot.

or just kill yourself because you're weak.