What should i do with my life?

What should i do with my life?

hey /b i'm a 18 year old dude from Sweden and i have no education or job.
Soon i won't have a place to live

i have been smoking weed every day for the last months and now. but i just start puking so i can't make myself feel good any longer :/

my friends are getting more distant and buissy with there own lives.

i feel like crap what should i do? :(

and no i'm not gonna kill myself i don't have the balls for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:/

You have the balls to ask for advice from Sup Forums, you have the balls to an hero.

Become a hobo.

i don't wanna an hero i just want a better life
but idk where to start

nah fuck that i did that shit 4 a week!
i was thrown out from my moms place cuz i did a robbery :/

one good step would be getting educated.

Get your shit together then. Sell/get rid of the materials you use to smoke with. Go to a rehabilitation center. Enroll yourself in a public school. Get a job. You'll still feel like shit, but that's what anyone who uses this site feels like. Stop using Sup Forums. It's for the best.

What else can you do? If you're going to lose your place, you're probably going to have to deal with that. Otherwise, get some odd jobs.

Leave Sup Forums ur still young go to fukin konvux or gumnasium if you papers I think be able to gopet a shit job but still get paid.

i cant go to rehab :/
they just fuck you over in sweden

im just so tierd of doing this shit my hole fucking life and not getting anyware. thx anyway here is a photo of my friend getting knocked out

Practice your English. Make it perfect. Do some odd jobs. Save up enough money to buy a ticket to Canada. They'll help you.

konvux :(

lol i was trying to get a job be4 but they saw my police records . atempted murder/robbery/carying a knife in a public place/ hacking attack agens nordea and swedbank LOL

sorry im legit dyslexic.

my swedish spelling even sucks but i speak it perfectly!

Become an adventurer my main man! it seems like your place in your native land is fading, so seek a new one. You're in Sweden, so romping through the snow may not be too fun, but find a way to travel. Fly if you can, or sneak across boarders. Go see the Himalayans, learn their language. Or come out here to the good ol' U S of fuckin A... things are about to get interesting up in here come January 20, maybe you'd want to see it unfold. Hitchhike, learn how to live off the land, and adventure as man was meant to do so.
Perhaps you're lack of attachments is the biggest gift you've ever been given! I'm stuck in the whole college - work - shit wage - boring fucking life trap we call the middle class... fml... Do this for me in case I never get to
- because finding purpose from our Earth under the blessed Sun, moon, and stars WILL make you happy.
Please.

Well, one thing's obvious to start... Stop smoking the pot!!!! Geez, lay off it for a few months anyway. Fuckin' bongloaders.

damn i never thought about the last part like that.
You're right i need to go some ware

i have not bought weed in a week now so thats a start i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g

just a dope song

You start over in the next life

too bad there aint one :/

Get a job nothing necessarily difficult just something for cash flow. Stop smoking weed it wastes time and money. Start studying, enroll in a uni if you can. Start going to the gym at least three days a week talk with a trainer there for something that will suit you. If school isn't your thing pick up a trade and get straight into work with that.

Get a shitty job, get a shitty apartment. Take online classes for something. Get a slightly better job, get a slightly better apartment. Work hard for 5 years, save money, get raises, get a non shitty apartment or a house.

i don't want that. and i live in stockholm you have to have stood in the que for like 20 years if you want a apartment :(

The Stockholm Housing Service may enter the Guinness World Records book after a Swedish Liberal Party MP nominated it for having the world's longest housing queue

Fuck, man that sucks. So what do you do in Stockholm if you lose your place to live? Do you just have to move to a different city?

buy fake piss for $30. Pour into cup. It comes with a warmer.