Your house containing everything you own catches fire...

Your house containing everything you own catches fire. After saving your loved ones you have time to return for one last item. What do you retrieve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one possession? My house.

My house.

my loved one is my laptop, so I would save my motorcycle...

Bag of marshmellos.

assume your house is beyond saving. obviously. you morons.

House.

My teddy that I've had since the day I was born.

You're the moron. A house is one item. You made the rules, not us, we're just playing by them.

My house obviously.

Alpha black lotus. With this one card i could end up with enough cash to start a new life from the ground up.

The house, easy.

My apartment.

My lucky jerry can or my keys.. you should never forget your keys.

The house.

>implying $20000 is enough to live a life on

What kind of retarded question is that? The house obviously.

omfg. You can't save the house you idiots. It's not a trick question. It says what do you retrieve as in from inside the house. It's an exercise to see what possessions you value the most. morons.

>you have time to return for one last item
Aight, I pick the house, that way I get everything back.

The last picture of my family before they died

sure and the insurance money we will recieve

>It says what do you retrieve as in from inside the house
No, it doesn't. It just says one item.

>It's an exercise to see what possessions you value the most. morons
Yeah, and the house is the possession we value the most. That's why we picked it, you retard.

>ok my house insurance policy

so i can get MY HOUSE

House

I don't own anything of value, can't I just sit inside the house?

I would return to save my house. easy

Pistol. G22. Assuming I took my car to get away from fire. Everything else I have has depreciated to basically nothing. All my other actual valuables I have left at my moms house until I settle into a spot semi permanently.

no, moron. implying I could sell it and have a base of cash to begin working on putting my life back together.

I pick the house. get rekt, OP.

Egg

obviously the house

My diamond encrusted bar of platinum.
Or my house

You guys know the insurance companies keep your shit on file right? Your papers can burn and your policy still stands.

That's one of the most beautiful shockwaves I've seen.

I'd go for my NAS.

My house isn't insured, faggot.

The Garage. fuck the house, everything i care about is in the garage.

kek

my bike is custom and my files cant be replaced, and what about my pets..?

Idiot

how do you RETRIEVE a house that's on fire idiot?

they keep it on file for you. so while you were wasting time getting useless papers your computer/electronis and any sentimental items from your family burned.

Fleshlight

I pick the house

gtfo

You guys are making a pretty broad assumption that taking your house takes everything. You get one thing. A house is a house, not everything included after you made it a home.

I don't know how it wasn't obvious by the wording of the question that the house is not savable. That shit is up in flames. You have time to retrieve one last item before that shit collapses.

Op stated it contained everything you own... faggot

it's obvious the house is beyond saving.

My real-doll of OP's mom

a house is an asset not an item you morons.

fleshlight. Cuz I'm obviously never getting fucked again

dragon dildo

^^^^^^^^^^
this guy gets it

My belt knife. That's my most loved item.

Memories

the fire takes place due to your own negligence.. so im pretty sure you're getting fucked after....

>how do you RETRIEVE a house that's on fire idiot?
Easy. Like this.

'loved ones' covers my doll collection, so that's cool

I guess I'd go back and grab my favorite pair of little girl's panties

No, OP said you have time for one item. That means no item is beyond saving. You can pick any.

it's not a trick question. It's an exercise to see what possessions your value the most. The house is beyond saving.

>It's an exercise to see what possessions your value the most.
What if the house IS my most valued possession?

>The house is beyond saving.
see

item
noun
1. a thing or unit, esp included in a list or collection

A house is a thing, so it's an item, retard.

my dog

then the exercise is pointless because everyone would choose the house. In this scenario you can't save the house.

Only a retard wouldn't pick the house.

Trips of truth.

I think a dog could be considered a loved one.

Your quite an asshat yourself.

this is why the house is not savable in this scenario because everyone would pick the house.

It doesnt

fair enough. Then I would grab the case that contains these.

>then the exercise is pointless because everyone would choose the house
Well yeah, it is. Blame OP for making such a retarded exercise.
>In this scenario you can't save the house.
That's not what the rules say.

box of old dymo machines and tapes.

Probably my laptop

No, according to OP's rules, it's savable. No need to proclaim that an answer is invalid just because you weren't smart enough to come up with it yourself, that's acting like a bitch.

My house

I live alone in a quite small apartment, and the most likely place for a fire to start (the kitchen) is all the way against the back wall. By default because of the size anything of value is 20ft or less from the front door, I could have anything worth saving out of my house in probably under a minute

But if you grabbed a box(say, of photos), you would get the contents as well. Therefore if you take the house, you get the contents.

the house obviously kek

what is name of that sniper rifle

I have 2 pretty valuable mountain bikes right next to the door though, those would get saved if nothing else

nigga I am OP and it should be obvious.

I am OP faggot! You're not smart because you picked the house. You're retarded because it's obvious that the house is beyond saving. You're supposed to ponder what possessions you value most in your life. inb4 you value the house most. that's dumb too.

good choice.

And when the fuck would a fire ever wait for you to take one item before burning everything down? Don't act as if like the question was realistic or made sense in the first place, faggot.

my safe full of pills because that shits valuable.

I pick house :-)

my stuffed animal
had it since I was like 3; it's irreplaceable

it's a thought exercise you fucking autistic dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

if you're female this is an acceptable answer. If you're male you should probably kill yourself.

my telecaster

Yeah, and the answer is house, you autistic fuck. What's so hard to understand?

holy shit, lel'd hard

You can't pull the "it's just a thought exercise, it's okay if it's not realistic!" card after you pulled the "your answer doesn't count because it's too unrealistic!" card, you fucking retarded faggot piece of shit. Drink bleach.

>implying there are girls on Sup Forums

Can that one item contain items?...Id take my toolbag.

it's not that it's unrealistic you idiot. It's because it makes the exercise pointless because everyone would choose the house! It's obviously designed to make you think about what possessions you value the most. inb4 you value the house the most because that also negates the purpose of the thought exercise.

Lol

>You're not smart because you picked the house. You're retarded because it's obvious that the house is beyond saving
>Durr hurr, you're retarded for thinking outside the box, durrrrr.
Picking the house is a completely valid move, you retarded faggot. No need to be so butthurt because you're too retarded to make rules without loopholes, moron.

>i'm op and make shit question full of loophole then get mad when said loophole get called out.