Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
discord.gg/ngj4x7R
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd break her of that attitude real fast. I'd push her to her knees and throatfuck her hard, choking her with every stroke, then throw her on the floor facedown, rip off her pants, and fuck her mercilessly, cumming in her tight asshole. Then I'd invite some local niggers to come have a turn.

Wwyd to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

whip out my dick and slap that smile off of her face. tie her up to a urinal in central park and fuck her raw. set up some cameras and charge passersby to enjoy her. tree fiddy.

I'd break that finger.

have her record us fucking while she watches our reflection. then finish all over her tits

Wwyd?

I'd apologize for whatever I had done to offend her, then I would ask if there was anything I could do to make it up to her.

Pussy?

wwyd?

Female Tai Lopez

spank her ass till its nice and red. Then make her sit on a chair while she sucked my cock. After im diamond would slide my cock in and out of her her wet pussy. Then turn her around and dake her ass while shes on all fours. Finnaly bust my nut all over her tits

wwyd?

wwyd?

pick her up from the club and let two mates work her over a bit in the car on the way back to mine, then when we get there, the dress comes off, and she goes into the hottub, just take turns putting her on the spit all night.

wwyd to my bitch ex?

MOAR

Wwyd??

missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Wwyd

Wwyd?? Make em brutal

tie her up to a tree. Set up some cameras and then post an ad in craigslist for guys to come there to use all her holes. Atleast 20 guys show up. Her stomach gets so full of cum that she pukes it up. Her pussy and ass are oozing cum.

same girl

Wwyd to my hot friends??

Wwyd to this basic bitch?

push her right down on her hands and knees right there, pull those panties off and take turns ridnig her with those guys right there. when were finished let the dog have her

same girl

more of lefty please

Chink bitch can't even point her middle finger in English.

Which one, wwyd?

WWYD

Cut that finger off and stick up her chinky cunt.

my girlfriend, wwyd?

is that stephanie? from tcu?

would force her to her knees and make her lick my balls while looking up at me. Then I'd slap her face with my cock a few times, putting her in an extremely submissive position. Then, I'd throat fuck the shit out of her my balls would slap her chin. My cum would drop down her chin and she would cry and gasp for breath, but she wouldn't get it. After I was done, she would be fucked for hours by me and my friends in all her holes till she can't walk right for a week

same girl

make hee peegnant and cuck you as the father

offer her $100 to watch me jerk off, then when I'm gonna cum offer her $100 to eat it.

pull her titties out, then tie her legs to the bench over her shoulders, just pummel that pussy ass and mouth and cum all over her. leave her there for joggers and bums to use

change it up, ex and/or her freinds, nailed em all(seperately)

naw, not her

i guess im mistaken

I would make awkward conversation about things she's clearly uninterested in, commit at least 5 faux pas, and continue until she made up an excuse and walked away.

wwyd

whichever one volunteers to strip naked and eat my ass doesn't get fucked in the ass. has to do it in front of her friends. she then watches me tie them up and eats their asses to lube them up for my giant cock. I fuck them both and cum in each of their asses. the lucky girl gets to suck my cum out and swallow it.

Damn that's a tall drink of water

Thoughts?

fuck her with her leg up just like the picture all while choking her

what a perfect pussy!! I wish I could fuck her bareback witn deep thrusts and fill her with my cum!!

WWJD?

lick her asshole and fuck her in the butt, doggy style!!

Me and my buds find them in a club. They are drunk and horny af. We take them to our place where they would be undressed. We set up some cameras to record our fun times. We start easy. Just finger fucking all of their holes. After some time when they are nice and wet we start by fucking middle ones mouth and pussy while the left and right still sucks of few of the guys. After some time we start stretching their asses do get them ready for some dp action. We cum all over their faces. After that they clean each other up with their tongues not letting any drop of cum go to waste. Video would be uploaded and link sent to their boyfriends so they can see their little sluts in action.

Here's more what else would you do to her?

Hm

They like soccer so much....I would make rightie shove a beer bottle up lefties cunt, and use her best soccer kick to ram it home.

>edgy 14yo alert

check em

lick herbasshole, put her legs over my shoulders and fuck her ass so that she wuld feel each thrust!! onenafternoon with her and I'd have her dripping with my cum, I wouldnt even let her clean herself.

Says the 20 something college dropout basement dweller fagging about on the wwyd threads

Keep going spreading it open for you

she's drunk at the club and some douchebag starts chatting her up, he gets her into the bathroom and starts hammering her holes, word starts spreading through the club and guy after guy makes their way in and start taking turns on her while a few boys film. he bf eventually wonders where she is and comes to find her covered in cum, half unconscious from the rough treatment and the alchol

Get this motherfucker an actual camera instead of a god damn potato.

sendthem a video of me jerking it to this pic

Wwyd to my gf?

what is your bitches ethnicity? desi, latina, brazilian?

also what's she like in bed? what does she like to do?

I'd hold her hand and kiss her on the mouth.

join for sauce
discord.gg/ngj4x7R

Half native American she love it rough, a Lil stretching and getting filled with cum

Rape her

I'm here bc I know I can troll on kissless virgins like you

wanna share? here's my girl

details...

Kik me duajunior30

kik?

You tell her that you have a special night planned for her bday. You start by taking her to a nice dinner and get her a bit tipsy. After that to the club where you have a special vip room booked for the two of you. Shes so excited but she doesnt know that its a special kind of vip room.
When you get there the door is closed behind you two. There are about 20guys there. She turns towards you with confused look but you are already sitting on a armchair and making yourself comfortable to enjoy the show.
The guys surround her and rip off her dress, her bra and panties. She tries to cover herself up but her hands get janked away from her pussy and tits. Now she is really panicking and you are grinning. You tell her to calm down and just to enjoy the special bday night.
Guys hold her up and spread her legs so everyone has a nice view of her tight little holes. They start fingering and licking her. She still tries to struggle but its no use.
after some time they start fucking her holes one by one.
when shes stretched enough they put her down and double penetrate her while few of the guys start using her mouth.
You can hear her moaning. She gets fucked for hours. her every hole gets filled with so much cum. You can see it gushing out of her holes and her stomach is bulging a bit from all the cum she swallowed.
After the ravaging is over you tell her the final surprise. She has to walk home nude dripping in cum to show off her achievement in being a good little cumslut. I bet that after that fucking she got she will be wondering if the night was a present for her or you.

>kissless

illustrates growth and scraggly texture of neckbeard angst

Kek...says the faggot that pretends to be edgy but in real life would probably die of a heart attack if a girl even looked at him

kek normie tri force trips faggot neckbeard steam acct infinity