My anti-islamic meme folder is smaller than I'd like. pls halp

My anti-islamic meme folder is smaller than I'd like. pls halp.

I'll dump what I have. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpcbfxtdoI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/15

4/15

5/15

6/15

7/15

8/15

10/15 is too large for Sup Forums.

11/15 attached

12/15

13/15

14/15

15/15

Thats all I have! Your turn user.

Apparently I'm too dumb to count to 15. Time to kill myself.

Well shit. This thread is a hell of a lot slower than I'd hoped.

I wonder when Christian Americans will share responsibility for what Lord's Resistance Army does

What does it do

Raping, killing, burning, slaughtering, slaver trading. Pretty much the same as ISIS but in the name of Jesus.

Probably around the same time Muslims accept responsibility for their crimes

>Video by otherwise decent channel
>Starts off with smug and overtly politically correct
>Claims Islam was not "spread by the sword" and is not violent, etc.
>Spends the rest of the video talking about all their military conquests

youtube.com/watch?v=TpcbfxtdoI8

>watermark
faggot

Funny, I do consider western Christians complicit in what their extremist members do. Nice try.

Well that's not good

Then you believe in collective guilt, which is really stupid of you, user. It's like saying that all cops are to blame for Eric Garner, or that all anarchists were complicit in the Unabombings.

Yeah, most of OP's images have watermarks. He's probably a normie faggot who lifted them from google.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TpcbfxtdoI8
He fails to go into detail about how Muhammed and his army actually took back Mecca for example, raping women, killing children, enslaving men and killing non-converters. What a fag

Cont

Cont2

Kill yourself immediately.

They wouldn't go after the man if they're Muslim. They'd stone the goat to death after taking turns raping it.

Sorry, I thought this was an autism thread. Why would you make an autism thread and not accept fluffy shit?

>ISIS can't be getting weaker because small groups of people got a hold of guns and used them
>A self-hating closet case that had nothing to do with ISIS counts because of what he wrote when he shot up a club he frequented

His homies are holding him back retard.

Nice one Fox News Fag.

What time period does this cover? What's the requirement to be defined as a terrorist attack?

Because you fight Islam with hate and facts,not with autism. Autism is a special resource and must be used with caution

That graph is pretty shit. Most of the elements on the x axis aren't even religions.

Fluffy shit belongs nowhere except grade school and deserves constant and merciless ridicule no matter where it is posted. Saving it, creating it, or posting it means you are either underage or even too retarded for fucking Sup Forums and I thought that was impossible.

this sums up why i like trump.

Right? I actually thought it was shooped when I saved it so I looked it up myself. Guess that's why they call her shillary

Sure why not. It still weighs 1 to about 100s of Muslim extremist cells and groups. Try harder Mohammed.

no the answer is peace

but this kinda old fashioned peace -40's version-

>muslim
>names son allah
>riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

There's thereligionofpeace .com, it says there's been 56 attacks over the past week. It updates every week I think.
There's also links to news articles and whatnot

shut up muham-mad

>jew defending muslim
There's something wrong here

That's your interpretation. To me, it looks like he's being taken down.

peaceful & tolerant
as with their women

I'm not talking about religionofpeace.com
I'm talking about that particular graph being shitty and ill-defined.