Is it the biggest freak in music?

Is it the biggest freak in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb4bCgWkZRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not even close

I'm apart of the alt right and it feels punk as fuck

Idk who this is but I don't think they can top trying to meld into one being with their wife

Anna-Varney Cantodea, from Sopor Aeternus

>it
s/he goes by s/he, you fucking bigot

captcha: trans calle

Run of the mill tranny.

could've picked a better picture, but there are too many to choose from

so he's german marilyn manson?

minus the live performances

To be honest it's a very decent darkwave, remember being into it way back then.

Isn't he an eunuch?

>apart

Go to bed, underage

*dead wife
I recently heard about it and hadn't even considered it that odd 'til you just now. it's weird, but also very cute (in theory).

I don't care for Marilyn Manson's new look

Me

U wanna know what I'd do to your winky?

Yes

Genesis recalls: I used to do things like stick severed chicken's heads over my penis, and then try to masturbate them, whilst pouring maggots all over it...

In Los Angeles, in 1976, at the Isntitute of Contemporary Arts (LAICA), Cosey and I did a performance where I was naked, I drank a bottle of whiskey and stood on a lot of tacks. And then i gave myself enemas with blood, milk and urine, and then broke wind so a jet of blood milk and urine combined shot across the floor in front of Chris Burden and assorted visual artists. I then licked it off the floor, which was a not-clean concrete floor.

Then I got a 10-inch nail and tried to swallow it, which made me vomit. Then I licked the vomit off the floor and Cosey helped me lick the vomit off the floor. And she was naked and trying to sever her vagina to her navel with a razor blade-- well, she cut it from her vagina to her navel with a razor blade, and she injected blood into her vagina which then trickled out, and we sucked the blood from her vagina into a syringe and injected it into eggs painted black, which we then tried to eat. And we vomited again,

which we then used for enemas.

Then I needed to urinate, so I urinated into a large glass bottle and drank it all while it was still warm. (This was all improvised.) And then we gradually crawled to each other, licking the floor clean.('cause we don't like to leave a mess, y'know; after all, it's not fair to insult an art gallery). Chris Burden, who's known for being outrageous, walked out with his girlfriend, saying, "This is not art, this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, and these people are sick."

Whoops forgot to add text

In Amsterdam we did a performance in the red-light district. The people in the theater asked, "What kind of lighting do you want?" and we said, "Oh, just put on all the red lights." Then we played tapes of Charles Manson's LP, Lie, cut-up with soundtracks of trains going through thunderstorms, and we went through all all different kinds of fetishes. Sleazy cut his throat and had to kind of do a tourniquet on his throat, and Cosey and i did this thing of spitting at each other and then licking all the spit off, and then licking each other's genitals, and then having sexual intercourse while her hair was set on fire with candles. There was an audience of around 2,000 people.

And each day it got heavier, so that on Easter Sunday I was crucufied on a wooden cross, whipped with 2 bullwhips, covered in human vomit and chicken wings and chicken legs, while I had to hold burning torches - people in the audience could hear the skin burning on my hands. And then i urinated down Cosey's legs while she stuck a lighted candle up her vagina, so there were flames coming out of her vagina. Just ordinary everyday ways of avoiding the commercials on the television....

B A S E D

1.) Genesis stands holding a bottle of half milk half piss. He dinks it as fast as he can without breathing, if it runs through his clothes [it] does not matter. He tries hard to keep his muscles so tense that they hurt.

2.) Cosey begins naked. She has open wounds on her breasts. She also has a raw flash from her fanny to her navel. It is coagulating, about an hour old. She takes a needle and thread and sows up her breast cuts very neatly, just as if she was sowing a pair of trousers.

3.) Small pools of blood thee floor amongst thee yellow polenta shadows of arrows. Cosey takes a syringe and pushed thee needle into her sown breast, filling it with blood. She injects thee blood into thee top of thee cut from her fanny to her navel. It runs through thee cut into her cunt and onto thee floor. She sticks a second hypodermic right into her cunt filling it with a mixture of blood and milk.

4.) Genesis removes his blood and milk soaked clothes. Under them he wears a saran-wrap jock strap over his testicle area. He takes a hypodermic syringe and stabs it into a testicle, fills it with blood, picks a black egg off thee floor, stabs thee syringe into it, empties thee syringe.

5.) Cosey takes a rusty razor blade and cuts a rectangle into thee skin of her forearm. Carefully slicing under one edge she lifts up thee flap of skin and places a passport photograph of Genesis under thee flap, licking off excess blood.

6.) Genesis takes another syringe of blood from his testicles and injects it back into his forearm. He does this repeatedly, also injecting a total of seven black eggs with own blood. He is stood on a square of bark black nails and ice.

7.) Cosey opens thee lips of her cunt wide and pushes in her fingers, masturbating.

8.) Genesis fills a spinal syringe with milk, another with blood. He takes each in turn and injects all their contents in turn up his anus. He pisses into a large glass. As he squeezes out the last drop he farts and blood mingled with milk shoots out of his arse.

9.) Cosey slithers through al thee liquid toward him, lapping it up, rubbing it into her cunt.

.10.) Genesis vomits trying to swallow a 10 inch steel nail.

11.) They meet in a pool of vomit and join together cunt to cock, legs entwined, on thee wet floor.”

– Genesis P-Orridges’ direct account of the performance to Cease to Exist no. 4, LAICA, USA, 1976

I'm starting to think Sup Forums might be right on degeneracy

>Chris Burden said "This is not art, these people are sick"

The same Chris Burden who let his friend shoot him in the arm for "art?" The same Christ Burden who crucified himself to the roof of a Volkswagen Beetle? A little puke play and blood scared him off?

Id rather get shot in the arm than give myself a piss/puke enema that id have to later eat

#YOLO

what. the.fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb4bCgWkZRc

My parents tried to rent their holiday home once, apparently them and their wife were both pretty nice people back then, this was like 30-35 years ago.

All of TG come across as very friendly in interviews and such. Gen's just kind of creepy.

Why does Fred Giannelli has such a fucking grudge against Gen? Every video on youtube is flooded with hate comments from this guy, who was part of Psychic TV in the late 80s and early 90s.

Try again

2edgy5me

Out

really? what's the aftermath of their injuries?

who?

All makeup most likely. Gen's talked about how Sleazy would work with makeup to make scars and such.

injecting shit into yourself should have dire consequences

burning yourself is permanent

i want to believe

thought it was todd rundgren at first desu