About to eat this bad boy

About to eat this bad boy.
First time doing molly, and it is a lab tested .3 pure MDMA mint.

Suggestions? Best way to take it?
What to do to while rolling, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eclIDtkrPZg
youtube.com/watch?v=eTvoGwgS1Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm fucking jealous

Keep us updated

snort it.

have your girlfriend take one too and fuck her on it

eat it at a music with lots of people

OP here,

Have thought of that but am too convinced it will pretty much ruin sex forever after that one time

Up the pooper is the best way.

Fuck off faggot. Why do you have access to this and I don't? Hope you'll have serious side effects.

You aren't just sitting around the house are you? Go out to a club, enjoy the lights, and get drunk as shit.

Thing about me with drugs is that i get really fucking autistic when trying something new. Its always better for me to be alone to see how i handle it, but i always have a buddy on call just in case.

>thinking ecstasy and molly are the same

I thought about making a shot glass of Orphan Tears...

Just eat it you nigger, everything is fun on Molly doesn't really matter what you do.

>Never implied i did

Molly is just a more pure version of MDMA

jealous, wish i had a plug for molly

Why are you such a greedy, jealous bitch?

>more pure version of a chemical compound

I don't understand this logic. How does having one great experience ruin future ones? Do you have a great steak and then lose all interest in steak for fear it won't measure up? Enjoy yourself. We're all gonna die one day anyway. Reach for those peaks

ITT: Salt

Nah, its just the fact that sex after that one great time on molly seems like a let down after that first time.

>pure
>blue
Your dealer's got a good sales pitch

>play with fuzzy shit
>listen to music
>chew gum
>use rotos eye drops
>profit

Because I'm a NEET from third-world shithole and I'll never try it.

take some acid with it homie

CANDAYFLIPPPIN

OP here, have just eaten it. Will stay with you Sup Forumsros.

Then stop being a neet and work yourself out of that 3rd world

Well i said the MDMA is pure, not the mint itself. Yeah its got a lovely light blue powder, and you never know, it could be cut with coke or meth.

Listen to bass heavy music through headphones. Keep water around ya too.

Shiiiit dude i have this shit called Moon Dough somewhere in my room. Thanks fur reminding me

Tis my first molly, but am not dumb ^^ I have two 2-Gallon jugs on my desk and a big fucking AMC theaters cup full

That just seems like a matter of perspective. You don't HAVE to measure and compare every following sexual experience up to one enhanced by drugs. That's just going to perpetuate a negative association with sobriety and sex. It's an illogical conundrum, but you do you.

Then contribute to your country to make it not such a 3rd world shit hold and don't bail like most 3rd worlders with any shred of aptitude. And then the drugs will come.

careful not to overhydrate

Insert Water Intoxication

dude, 300mg of MDMA is a big ass dose, hope you ready

Hmm, yeah i see what youre coming from. Sadly she isnt up and avaliable atm. I want to see if i can hands free ejaculate just by touching things. Think thats possible? lmao

All good, im not gonna be fucking chugging. Will swig until mouth feels nice

Put hand sanitizer on your hands/arms and blow lightly on them. Or alternatively, put some on your neck or body and have someone else blow on you

ITT: retards

One, go have sex like they say, it's fun. Two, why would you take a party drug and hang around on a computer with Sup Forums go out bro.

Woah, shit. Good idea mane, thankya

'cause three trips said so!

timestamp and...well keep going...

You need to dance. Dancing feels good

You could watch some fap/cock hero vids and see how that goes. I definitely think it's possible. I knew a guy who that was a problem for. He would get mildly aroused and just ejaculate sometimes. Never witnessed it but it was good bar talk.

Crush it between two spoons, or with a mortar and pestle if you're a richfag.
Snort that shit mboii, make sure you blow your boogery nose first so you don't just lose half of it.

Put on some comfy clothes. Pajamas or some sweatpants and a soft tshirt or something.

Get your nice headphones or bassy speakers set up beforehand. Play some bassy music, but not trash wubstep or similar shit. Listen to some chill trap or liquid dnb or something pleasant and semi-ambient but still bass-intensive.

Then snort it, turn the lights out, and just chill & listen to music in bed or a comfy chair. Maybe put on a cool movie with nice visuals and good audio and a plotline that's not too complex but will still make you be all 'duuuude whooaaa'

°ahem° Interstellar

Sure, if you go to a club or rave or something on it you might have a bunch of fun, but you might also get stuck around lame people and shitty music that'll put a damper on your otherwise cool drug experience.

Idk, when I do drugs in uncontrolled environments it kinda makes them less enjoyable, yknow?

Like maybe you'll get a rad body high and fapping will be great and your bed will be soft as a cloud. Can't enjoy those comforts in a club.
Maybe you start to realize that bass tones make you feel awesome, but unfortunately those bass tones are some irritating bigroom or shitty electro-swing or some dumb trendy crap like that. You can't walk up to the DJ at a club and be like 'ay this shit is really annoying can you pick something less garbage?'

Plus, you'll be rolling balls so you might end up being that guy that's all 'omfg everything is fantastic let's make out for 3 hours while my dick hangs out of my pants'. And that shit will get you bounced or beat up by boyfriends. Lame.

> if you're feelin reeeally cool, try a half-tab of acid about an hour before because candyflipping is the most comfy shit if you don't end up all anxious and shit

Tag a magnesium pill before taking the molly, and then another magnesium pill on the come down.

Have already stated. Its more of a personal study i guess. I have done acid multiple times around people, but never actually tripped (as in visuals and some real crazy shit). First time i had ana ctual trip it was the people i was around that sorta led me to not have the best of time.

This will make sex amazing but won't ruin sex as a whole.

Drink plenty of water. You don't wanna get fried.

Make sure you have something to chew on. First time I rolled my gf bought pacifiers for us and I thought she was fucking stupid. An hour later, I'd never been more grateful for a single item in my life.

Just relax and enjoy. The sensation of having someone touch you is amazing.

Nigga sounds gay af but we'll see :P

Oooh yes, i have heard about teeth grinding and whatnot. Hm, i will need to go procure some. Thank you!

Rub some vicks around your nostrils, eat really juicy fruits, give yourself a head massage, listen to some really good edm, put hand sanitizer on yourself and blow, chew mint gum, drink plenty of water but don't overdo it. Safe rolling!

I did eat some pretty fatty home made chicken strips about thirty minutes before eating it...

Just enjoy life :) MDMA fun

You're welcome Sup Forumsrother.

Make sure you buy a pack of them. I ended up biting straight thru the first one after a couple of hours.

Also, it's gonna last 6-8 hrs if it's anything like we had so make sure you got nothing to do tomorrow.

timestamp, right. Um gimmie a sec. i already ate it but will put baggie and timestamp next to mouth

here are two things to help you stop being so salty

enjoy!

>30% pure
sorry to hear that

swallow it and enjoy your meth

Timestamped

youtube.com/watch?v=eclIDtkrPZg

Enjoy the song that changes lives

Nuhnuhnuh, sorry, should be a comma. tis .3 of pure molly ^^'I dont care if bait

AYY

Would this happen to be my Sup Forumsro that hooked me up?

I fucking love that the Tesla press has been being used so much.

I was kinda poking fun at how you worded it yeah

How do you know it's pure though? I think the basic tests just tell you that it contains MDMA, not that it's pure, am I wrong?

Random OP rant here

Fucking upset Watchdogs 2 isnt cracked / is denuvo'd.

This^^^ no joke

Nah it's not me m8

Basic tests will only detect if there are traces of mdma, yes. Subsequent lab testing kits will pretty much take an assay of the pill and compounds within.

Pure MDMA is a white (sometimes with a yellow tint depending on purity) crystal, it can't be pressed into a pill with some sort of binder. What you have there is ecstasy.
You prob won't be able to get it up, and if you do, you prob won't cum. Its ok, but fucking is better not on it.
Honestly the truth. Snorting it is next best.

Im rollin with you bruv

Hmm, sure? who just comments AYY if there isnt recognition?

Yea good luck getting it up with that pills willy. Even if you manage it then you'll have a hard time even cuming

That literally makes no sense.

Damn, wish i had a close up with a pill. You are corerct, but when looking at the pill it was very finely layered like a tiny cake. It had like, tiger streaks of white going through the blue. There are such things as molly mints that dont actually combine the molly with the binder, just presses them together.

Lol dude that was a Roxicet 30mg not Molly it was a painkiller

Look it up they come with either a "M" "V" or "A" on one side

Not a bad high just not a trip or roll at all

Why has no one else said this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=eTvoGwgS1Wo

>Roxicet 30mg
Lol what? not even close. If it was a painkiller there would be a division bar and some form of ID number. None come with that size of an A or in that font. But, time will tell

Haha, I was just commenting on the aliens on the bag. I'm surprised no one has already said 'ayy'

Yeah i autismed. Meant to say Molly is a more pure version of Ecstacy.

Fuck lmao, im retarded and didnt even get it

OP Update

Am starting to get a very nice hot pit feeling in my stomach. Have not had painkillers do that before :P

Other random update.

I am very naturally drug resistant. And as i type this it is very much kicking in. I have a tub of moon dough and am getting very lost in the sauce

Yea thats not molly lol

i was going somewhere with that but lost it. Ive been taking adderall 30mg every school day since 5th grade so yeah. It takes around 1000mg of aspirin to get rid of a headache for me, around 200mg of tramadol to get rid of back aches. I can handle myself well and am very grateful for you bros by the way. Oh, oh boy. yeah its comin

But you also lost if you don got no sauce

check'd

Eh, at this point its not like any drug ive taken before so im happy. Very certain its molly, but at this point i dont care. I feel lovely