Tell me about it, user

Tell me about it, user ..

Dale

Kate

Buster highman

She's in the Navy, I'm in the Marines. We just got stationed on different sides of the country.

Emily.
Met when we were 12. Dated off and on around 15.
We're both 20 now. She lives on the other side of the state. I haven't been able to date another girl since her. We still talk. Want to move on but Im socially awkward as fuck

Charlie Tuna.

>be me, 23
>going through Sup Forums
>see thread that says im thinking of "her
>wants me to talk about it
>begin greentexting the story
>boringasfuck.png
>start talking about how i was going through Sup Forums
>then saw this post
>and how i began greentexting my story
>about me finding this post

Rachel

Damn best gf I had, solid 1 year relationship until I blew it 3 months ago. Cannot forget about the times I used to talk to her, getting to hear about her day and genuinely being interested

I loved those days when we cuddled, when we were sleeping.

Goddess

Bitch

Julie

I know she would never browse Sup Forums but everything I do in my secret normie life is for her, even though we barely know each other. This holiday season Im going to try and build up confidence to talk to her.

Can a woman fall in love? Seriously

God damn you user you just described my relationship with my ex. Staci. The perfect woman. She was 13 I was 17 when we met...I'm 30 now

Used to be Julia, now idgaf she killed my emotions.

Jacob

Yup goddess bitch is exactly right. The best and the worst feelings ever come from these damned demons we call women

Growing up I always imagined life would be hard in aspects of economic hardships or just something completely alien to my love life. Can't believe it's happened to me, to us, you know? I've been sleeping the days away and feel like dirt

Theresa...lived together 20yrs ago in uni,bad break up,thought bout her ever since,met again 6 months ago,tried a 4 month stint this time,she dumped me again for the spliff and the bottle,haven't learned my lesson yet,don't fall in love with a party chick...

Pheromosa

Sounds straight out of a movie, I feel with you, user.

Alex

Hey man its only been 3 months since your split it could look up for you guys soon I hope it does bro cuz I know how you feel. It might still turn out ok you never know....no matter how bad you think the situation is now. .mine is married with kids with a friend of mine hasn't talked to me in years

Annalisa
She fucking cheated and ruined my credit. I thought I was in love and after I found out, I realized I was on the other side of the country with no money and no credit. Fuck this bitch

I remember an user from here told me some things I'll always live by, and we should all. He said;

"Don't fall in love, make them fall for you"

"Fight for the ones you love, don't just say it"

That actually makes me feel a bit better thanks bro ... good luck in your endeavours

Logan

First girl I ever thought "this is gonna be the one I marry"